Endless2001 is offline New Member

Ephedrine 30mg VS 50mg

Hi people,

I put my hands on two types of ephedrine. One has 50mg and others 30mg (or so i was told). 50mg types are from the size of my 200mg caffein pills while 30mg are the size of my 5mg dianabol pills.

While taking 30mg pills ( 6 in the morning, 6 at lunch time and 8 pre-workout) the effects that i felt were some headhache, dizziness (during workout) and less appetite. Notice some results in my weight too. Yet something strange... i felt much more tiered!!! (more 1 or 2 hours of sleep every day).

While taking 50mg pill ( 2 in the morning and 3 at lunch time) notice some heart activity plus some jitters. (it is my second day so no results in the weight).

Anyone has experiment something like this? Why the differences between this 2 types?

BigGuy5555 is offline New Member
    I have experienced all of those side effects at any dose over a few mg. The fact that your sides changes is sort of odd tho. Could just because your body is adapting differently to it over time

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    I strongly dislike Ephedrine HCL. I always feel nauseated as hell, no real energy to speak of. Yes, I felt more tired like you describe. Bad taste in mouth. The more I took, the more it sucked. It might work for fat loss, but I felt so horrible I didn't see the point.

Try Ephedra. Much better. I just take 30mg/day, it works well and I feel good too.

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a shit load of ephdrine

Thread Information