isangha07 is offline New Member

New Steriod User

I'm 21 yo, 6'4", 223 lbs and about 20% body fat. I've been working out for 3 years but also haven't followed a strict diet during those years. I'm sick of the way I look and taking off my shirt is a big insecurity because I have a little bit of a gut and a lot of stretch marks on my chest and waist and red belly lines. I've never taken steriods before, only nitric oxide, creatine and protein. I was planning on doing a cycle of dianabol and winstrol . Weeks 1-4: 20 mg of dianabol a day and then weeks 6-8: 20 mg of winstrol. Also, I'll have nolvadex on hand just incase. So, I was wondering if I'm doing the cycle correctly and how to incoperate testosterone into the cycle and what about PCT? Thanks in advance

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Not cycle ready. Dial in your diet and training for the next couple years.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Not cycle ready. Dial in your diet and training for the next couple years.
    Agreed! Diet properly first... Steroids arnt a wonder drug!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    x3

bro...you got a lot of natural to work with...listen to the pros here and make the best of what you have

just a lil patience bro...we were all there...wish there were forums when some of us were your age

welcome

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    you will end up worse than when you started! That is about the worse cycle, I have ever heard of! if you even want to call that a cycle! Why would you want to take dianabol ! do you even know what the compounds do?

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    not ready for aas and that cycle is not good,as mentioned get your diet together and continue training for the next 2-3 years.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Put a picture of you with your shirt off on your fridge. That way everytime you go to prepare a meal you remind yourself of what NOT to eat and it will serve as a constant reminder of what needs to be done. I wish there was some magic pills I could offer everyone who wants to transform their physique, unfortunately there is not. It has to be done with dedication and hard work. The exercise thing is important but your diet is they KEY.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Agree with everyone above. Too young, bodyfat is too high, not nearly educated enough about AAS, and from the sound of it you need alot of work with proper diet and nutrition, and probably training as well.

Don't do it!

Thread Information