nastyman1212 is offline New Member

does any one know what these pills are??

hey iv got these pills but i have know idea what they are........i got hem from my friend, he bought them but didnt take them becuz he didnt know what they were.........the guy said they are halotest, but i dought they are...........iv seen alot of juice but nothing like this.....these came in a random blue bottle with know name on it ........does any one know what they are???????

http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/...an1212/785.jpg

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    it can be anything, some sources sell in powder form and then cap it themselves.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    look like they are homemade. like someone bougt the empty capsules an fillled them

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    No one is going to be able to answer that lol

nastyman1212 is offline New Member
    the powder in side is yellow.......i wish i knew what it really was, prolly some trash

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Your only option is to go back to the original source and get some sort of documentation.. Otherwise this is a pointless topic.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Impossible to say, just throw them away.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    yeah dude..i wouldnt risk it...those are def homemade pills. some LEGIT sources sell homemade pills but you have to trust them lol

suttie is offline Banned
    what makes it strage to me is , you say the powder inside is yellow? well coluring agents are added to powders when there getting pressed not caped ,now halo powder is white so why add a colour agent if your just capping them ? no need at all .

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    what makes it strage to me is , you say the powder inside is yellow? well coluring agents are added to powders when there getting pressed not caped ,now halo powder is white so why add a colour agent if your just capping them ? no need at all .
    The "manufacterer" probably uses differently colored fillers to not mix up his batches before putting them in color-coded caps.

suttie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The "manufacterer" probably uses differently colored fillers to not mix up his batches before putting them in color-coded caps.
    i doubt that buddy ,if the la is capping the product this tells me its a small lab that cant afford a pill press ,there makeing with colour coded powders but cant afford to pill press them ? smelly fishy to me.

i doubt that buddy ,if the la is capping the product this tells me its a small lab that cant afford a pill press ,there makeing with colour coded powders but cant afford to pill press them ? smelly fishy to me.
    Why not? All you have to do is buy different colors of Gatorade powder or whatever for filler.

TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Deffo wouldnt chance it, As most have said probably homemade ??

suttie is offline Banned
    Why not? All you have to do is buy different colors of Gatorade powder or whatever for filler.
    what i mean is a small time can noit be bothard to even press there pills there not going to be makeing up large ammounts of orals thst need colour coded powders imo.

no labeled tub /no marking on the pill ,cant see them powder colour code there product.

what i mean is a small time can noit be bothard to even press there pills there not going to be makeing up large ammounts of orals thst need colour coded powders imo.

no labeled tub /no marking on the pill ,cant see them powder colour code there product.
    Only the largest UGLs are going to have pill presses. As far as I know, only major overseas UGLs even use them anymore. Besides, that's a great way to get caught, since its impossible to hide a ****ing 2-ton press (and the purchase of one is very suspicious). So I don't see why they wouldn't color code their powders. It's the safest way of doing it, provided that you aren't perfectly organized and make huge batches that you can easily keep seperate.
    And besides, if it isn't just color-coding, what do you think it is?

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I did a search of that pill (there is a site where u plug in any pill markings like letters or numbers, the color(s) and the shape. I came up with a couple of similar looking pills but def a different color than those.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    NO way to know trust your source. I got a freind who got winni caps like that best winni they ever had. There is alot of guys getting the raw materials and caping themselves.

What is the concentration 10mg? etc...

suttie is offline Banned
    Only the largest UGLs are going to have pill presses. As far as I know, only major overseas UGLs even use them anymore. Besides, that's a great way to get caught, since its impossible to hide a ****ing 2-ton press (and the purchase of one is very suspicious). So I don't see why they wouldn't color code their powders. It's the safest way of doing it, provided that you aren't perfectly organized and make huge batches that you can easily keep seperate.
    And besides, if it isn't just color-coding, what do you think it is?
    a 2 ton press? you can get a very small pill press no bigger than a micro wave and that knocks out 5k pressed tabs per hour.

i think its sum gay ass supp being sold of as aas ,not the 1st time i have seen and wont be the last ,no markings ,no box ,no way of telling what it is ,i for sure wouldent trust an ugl that is doing bussiness like this.

THIS IS CALLED A DESK TOP PILL PRESS AND CAN DO 5000 PRESES PILLS PER HOUR.

2 TON PRESS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails does any one know what these pills are??-danchong-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by suttie; 09-06-2010 at 09:09 AM.

a 2 ton press? you can get a very small pill press no bigger than a micro wave and that knocks out 5k pressed tabs per hour.

i think its sum gay ass supp being sold of as aas ,not the 1st time i have seen and wont be the last ,no markings ,no box ,no way of telling what it is ,i for sure wouldent trust an ugl that is doing bussiness like this.

THIS IS CALLED A DESK TOP PILL PRESS AND CAN DO 5000 PRESES PILLS PER HOUR.

2 TON PRESS
    Yes there are desk-top presses. They are dirt cheap and can be found just about anywhere. SO, that still does not address the question posed, why do you think they are colored?

I agree w/B 100%, anyone who is making multiple batches needs a simple way to keep them seperated. Unless you are color blind, this is as easy as it gets.

suttie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzypeaches o.o View Post
    yes there are desk-top presses. They are dirt cheap and can be found just about anywhere. So, that still does not address the question posed, why do you think they are colored?

I agree w/b 100%, anyone who is making multiple batches needs a simple way to keep them seperated. Unless you are color blind, this is as easy as it gets.
    i think there colored becuse there simply no what they are supposed to be ,come on if a lab is makeing multible batchs of gear then ywouldent you think they would atleast have some sort of packageing/marking system?

Also there not dirt cheap and i havent seen them for sale ,just about anywere.

i think there colored becuse there simply no what they are supposed to be ,come on if a lab is makeing multible batchs of gear then ywouldent you think they would atleast have some sort of packageing/marking system?

Also there not dirt cheap and i havent seen them for sale ,just about anywere.
    You are assuming these were made in a lab.. I do not think they were.

suttie is offline Banned
    Also if there were a serious lab knocking out,large batchs of orals then i would of thought for sure they would have some kind of marking packing system ,anabolic steroids can not be sold like the above without serous suspision in this day in age ,any good lab will know this.

suttie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzypeaches o.o View Post
    you are assuming these were made in a lab.. I do not think they were.
    possably home brew i KNOW but still it smells to fishy to me.

SO WE CAN NOW LOOK AT WHY A HOME BREWER WOULD ADD DIE TO HIS ORALS AND GIVE NO PACKING/MARKING SYSTEM ,WHY O WHY WOULD HE ADD DIE ? TOO KEEP CONTROL OF DIFF BATCHS/PRODUCTS? HE WILL GO TO THAT MUCH EFFORT BUT NOT EVEN BOTHER GETTING ANY PACKING FOR HIS PRODUCTS ,VERY UNWISE MOVE IMO.
    Last edited by suttie; 09-06-2010 at 10:12 AM.

Guys, this is just like liquid orals just an easier way for UGL that doesnt have a pill press to make them its not even that uncommon. Im not sayin this are golden cause I dont even know where they came from but just sayin they could be good and if there Halo you will know pretty quick only one way to find out.

If you are dealing with a local dealer and buying black market steroids you are going to run into this from time to time untill you can get them over the counter at walgreens its part of the game.

suttie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    if you are dealing with a local dealer and buying black market steroids you are going to run into this from time to time untill you can get them over the counter at walgreens its part of the game.
    mind you most of you guys are in the usa and here in the uk we will not take any kind of pill that looks like that ,the fact that local dealers are pushing out pills like that makes me wonder what kind of s h i t e you guys are getting over there ,both injectables and orals.

mind you most of you guys are in the usa and here in the uk we will not take any kind of pill that looks like that ,the fact that local dealers are pushing out pills like that makes me wonder what kind of s h i t e you guys are getting over there ,both injectables and orals.
    Haha just because you fill a glass of water from the ocean does not mean you know what the entire ocean looks like.

suttie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Haha just because you fill a glass of water from the ocean does not mean you know what the entire ocean looks like.
    seen tons of s hite in the usa also seen some good stuff ,just saying the likes of whats in this thread is likely too be ttoal c r ap

seen tons of s hite in the usa also seen some good stuff ,just saying the likes of whats in this thread is likely too be ttoal c r ap
    You do not know that. I have got stuff in a pretty looking bottle with all sorts of loggo and batch numbers and it sucked ass all BS anyways. Unless you go HG and even then there are tons of fakes out there. Cant judge a book by its cover. Just no way to tell unless you try it out.

One sure fire way to avoid getting something thats not legit, dont use illegal underground drugs!! Its a gamble no matter how pretty the package is do not be fooled.

suttie is offline Banned
    You do not know that. I have got stuff in a pretty looking bottle with all sorts of loggo and batch numbers and it sucked ass all BS anyways. Unless you go HG and even then there are tons of fakes out there. Cant judge a book by its cover. Just no way to tell unless you try it out.

One sure fire way to avoid getting something thats not legit, dont use illegal underground drugs!! Its a gamble no matter how pretty the package is do not be fooled.
    i know what your saying buddy but imo in the steroid game a book can be judged by its cover ,presention is a key part getting sales for alot of ugl,s/hombrewers ,i mean i have seen pictures on here in the real/fake section and the packing /labeling has been woffale this leads to people and very experanced people telling the op not to risk it so imo the book should be judged by its cover when it comes to this type of thing ,a lab with good packageing and presention is likey to be good (ok not all of them but 90%) alot of hard work is put into getting presention right ,why would a lab do this just to send out bunk gear then get bad feed back that will slash sales?

i know what your saying buddy but imo in the steroid game a book can be judged by its cover ,presention is a key part getting sales for alot of ugl,s/hombrewers ,i mean i have seen pictures on here in the real/fake section and the packing /labeling has been woffale this leads to people and very experanced people telling the op not to risk it so imo the book should be judged by its cover when it comes to this type of thing ,a lab with good packageing and presention is likey to be good (ok not all of them but 90%) alot of hard work is put into getting presention right ,why would a lab do this just to send out bunk gear then get bad feed back that will slash sales?

Thats wrong. you are just buying the package nothing more. If I could tell you how my last pkge came(which I cant) you would tell me to throw it out guaranteed but I know from experiance with this supplier they are the BEST and no need to worry ever.

Also prob you see on the forums is people who see something in the pics section and with 0 knowledge of it or personal experiance they say not worth it dont risk it. In reallity these people dont have a clue and its not there money that was used so what do they care.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 09-06-2010 at 12:18 PM.

suttie is offline Banned
    Thats wrong. you are just buying the package nothing more. If I could tell you how my last pkge came(which I cant) you would tell me to throw it out guaranteed but I know from experiance with this supplier they are the BEST and no need to worry ever.

Also prob you see on the forums is people who see something in the pics section and with 0 knowledge of it or personal experiance they say not worth it dont risk it. In reallity these people dont have a clue and its not there money that was used so what do they care.
    well i disagree budd but we all have our own thought so lets leave it at that

Thread Information