cthakhin is offline New Member

deca 300 and test 400

hi, i had some questions being that im a newbie. anyhow im 5'9 22 yrs old @ 185lbs ( i know im young and probably going to get flamed and ready for it!!) i started working out a little over a year ago and my start weight was a measly 145. ive managed to gain a lot of weight and managed to sky rocket my bench, squat, and dead. anways im looking into doing my first cycle of deca300 and test400. i know i should just probably start with the test first being its my first cycle, but ive put some thought into it and decided to do both. my source told me to do 1cc twice a weak. monday and thursday for 5 weeks. i though that was odd. so thats why i wanted to ask here. knowing that deca long lasting i wanted to do 1cc of each a week for 10-12 weeks. and laying off the deca the last 2 weeks of the cycle.good for a first cycle? please let me know if you guys think differently.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Spend the next 4-5 years training naturally. You need more experience. I can't fathom why you would think you need steroids after gaining 40lbs naturally in 1 year..

i appreciate your answer but you know from being on this board that when a person makes up his mind its pretty much set. i just want to know if its a good idea to 1cc of each a week. if anything its just for the back of my mind. and when it comes down to it then ill use the information im given on this site to use. thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    If your mind is set then you won't get the answers your looking for through me.

To answer your question, no it's not a good idea.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cthakhin View Post
    i appreciate your answer but you know from being on this board that when a person makes up his mind its pretty much set. i just want to know if its a good idea to 1cc of each a week. if anything its just for the back of my mind. and when it comes down to it then ill use the information im given on this site to use. thanks
    You have this board confused with board who DONT care... As said, why mess with a good thing. You dont understand how AAS work yet obviously. Wait until you have peaked then use it to get past that plateau. You will get a lot more out of it. that plateau should be in a few more years or more or more if you learn how to eat/diet properly and continue to exercise.

thanks guys. ill take your answers into consideration.

This board is about safety first. You're a little young to be on AAS. The recommended age to start if 25. At that age your HPTA system is mature along with training (hopefully) and emotional stability. AAS is powerful drugs you should really be ready both physically and emotionally before you start.

Thread Information