keeppumpin is offline New Member

had a little problem

well it was that day of the week again and i pinned my right delt 25g, 1 inch, and its always fine when i inject the delt, but this time i forgot to pull the sucker back before injecting, and when i finished the injection as soon as i pulled it out about 5 big drops of blood came out but really really dark blood, i would almost say purple, would that mean i hit the vein? and if i did what are some consequences, cuz everything comes with consequences? thanks,

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Call 911 you're going to bleed to death.

Just kidding. You probably knicked a vein. Any problems breathing? Any coughing? Can't say it enough ALWAYS ASPERATE.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Once happened this to me while injecting quads. I aspirated and there was now blood, but when i pulled out the pin then started dropping blood on the floor. You maybe passed trough vein, if this happened you are fine.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I hit a vein the other night. I didnt even need to aspirate to know, it hurt haha. I pulled out to repin and blood squirted out. Sounds like you just passed through one.

ok thanks, and yeah i had to pain, no coughing or nothing, thanks guys.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How is it people stick a needle into their body and dont expect to get at least a little blood once in a while. LOL

Guess what, if you puncture your skin with ANYTHING more than likely you will get some blood...

I ran out of 25ga needles and syringes so I tried my HGH insulin syringes to inject the Test Prop. It worked fine. Yes, I was going only 1/2" deep into my muscles but I'm getting good results, no nicking of the veins, & less pain.

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    .5 inches is not deep enough. Your just shooting it into the fat layer. Yes the body will absorb it and you should see gains, just not as much and as fast as if you did it IM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How is it people stick a needle into their body and dont expect to get at least a little blood once in a while. LOL

Guess what, if you puncture your skin with ANYTHING more than likely you will get some blood...
    well yeah i mean i know that i always get some blood, but the color of the blood that comes out is always consistent in color a light red, and this time it was purple almost brown looking, so its a small concern.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    yeah if you're using a slin pin you're probably not hitting muscle unless you're already like 8%bodyfat

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keeppumpin View Post
    well yeah i mean i know that i always get some blood, but the color of the blood that comes out is always consistent in color a light red, and this time it was purple almost brown looking, so its a small concern.
    Was it near where you have pinned recently? It sounds like blood that had been sitting for a while.

GOT MEAT is offline New Member
    It happens, you should be good. It's when you pin and don't stop bleeding is when you need to worry

Gamer is offline New Member
    in almost any case the worst case that can happen is a waste of gear. even if you injected a whole dose ( 1ml-3ml ) straight into a vein or art you wouldnt have a life threating event. same with the Air embulism issue. If you inject about 50ml's of air in a vein youll die. anythihng else wont hurt you. The color is a result of how oxygenated the blood is and it probably mixed with the shot alittle. youll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Was it near where you have pinned recently? It sounds like blood that had been sitting for a while.
    yeah it was a couple millimeters aways from when i pinned two weeks ago.

200gamblr is offline Junior Member
    Mate I have the same problem at least 2 out of every 3 injections. I always pin in my glutes and beside the fact that my body fat is ridiculously low and you need a F*ckn scud missile to penetrate the hardness of my ass, there is no reason that I can understands as to why I bleed like that. I follow all the rules, massage, swabs, asperate etc etc but when that needle comes out its always followed by the deepest dark red almost purple color blood!

Thread Information