westcoastriot is offline New Member

Anavar and Cardio...

Hi guys. Im new to all of this but after a lot of reading I've purchased a few bottles of Anavar to cycle for about 60 days. Im unsure of the dossage Im going to take just yet, but I do a lot of cardio and I really enjoy running everyday. Is the Anavar going to have a negative impact on my heart or lungs or any other organs from running too much?

Im 29 years old,
    210 lbs
    Have a little extra BF, but not a whole lot.

Im in the bush working right now, and won't have any actual percentages until later next week so bear with me. In the mean time, any advise on a noobie doing his first cycle?

Thanks a lot for all your thoughts on this.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I have yet to see any correlation between cardiovascular training and Anavar .

From personal experience I have never had any issues with the combination.

GOT MEAT is offline New Member
    Had the weaker Winn-V with no issues when doing Cardio besides profuse sweating...Long after the workout was complete but that could have been the Tren A as well. Other than that you should be good. Just dont over do it.

ArmyMan04 is offline Junior Member
    I did an Var only cycle at 80mg for 6 weeks and had no negative side affect on my cardio in fact i felt like it has a positive. However, towards the end i got lethargic. So if you are doing a Var only cycle be careful of that...

morty is offline Junior Member
    I just finished my var in a var and test cycle. (80mg var ed) I found that when I jogged or hiked I had incredible leg pumps and my calves got so tight it was hard to walk. I'm sure thats not the case for everyone but man var is insane at high doses. Heart was great no problems at all.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    As Morty said, the main issue will be pumps from the Var. They can really kill cardio if you're prone to them (even when taking a bunch of Taurine).

I never had problems with the pumps. Although I stretch 25 seconds prior to workout and 45 seconds after... usually a total of 5 minutes pre and 10 minutes. post... atleast.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    I got sick pumps on my Var/Tbol cycle as well. I guess it is going to depend on the person and dose.

Armyman04, what theater are you located? Iraq here.

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I have been running 100mg a day for the past 4+ weeks and the pumps made running nearly impossible for me. I switched to using the elliptical, I know haha, and that helped.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    I have been running 100mg a day for the past 4+ weeks and the pumps made running nearly impossible for me. I switched to using the elliptical, I know haha, and that helped.
    Are you supplementing anything to assist in those pumps?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 428scj View Post
    I got sick pumps on my Var/Tbol cycle as well. I guess it is going to depend on the person and dose.

Armyman04, what theater are you located? Iraq here.

x2 here as well. I took 2-3g of taurine/day and tons of water and had no issues

glover is offline Associate Member
    Var will lower your HDL while on cycle and it takes a little time to get it back up. However if you are a runner it will come back up quicker. A low HDL is not good for the heart in the long run. I have found that using Nolva after cycle helps bring HDL back up quicker as well. No effect on lungs. as far as effects on other organs a blood test will determine that. Have a blood profile done after.

Plan to drink a lot of water and supplement with taurine as recommended. This should reduce the chance of pumps.

ArmyMan04, your lethargy may have been related to your test falling off. Did you take anything like Tribulus or Avena Sativa while on the cycle? If not, my guess is that those two may have brought your energy back.

To the OP, I'd go with 40-50mg/day for a first run. Go 8 weeks. I would plan to take 5-8g of Tribulus a day and 2-4g of Avena Sativa a day if you get low libido or other symptoms of suppression. PCT should be Clomid at 50mg/day for three weeks, or Nolva at 20mg/day for three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Plan to drink a lot of water and supplement with taurine as recommended. This should reduce the chance of pumps.

ArmyMan04, your lethargy may have been related to your test falling off. Did you take anything like Tribulus or Avena Sativa while on the cycle? If not, my guess is that those two may have brought your energy back.

To the OP, I'd go with 40-50mg/day for a first run. Go 8 weeks. I would plan to take 5-8g of Tribulus a day and 2-4g of Avena Sativa a day if you get low libido or other symptoms of suppression. PCT should be Clomid at 50mg/day for three weeks, or Nolva at 20mg/day for three weeks.
    In fact it was Test dropping off. That was the only problem I ran into. If i did it again (which I am =]) Id run it with Test.

And I am stateside.

Thread Information