snagsboson is offline New Member

Tbol/Anavar Stack

Hi guys,

Brand new to this website and looking for some advice from those in the know.

I am 30 years old, 5'10" and weigh around 95 kg. Diet is pretty good and improving. I training well upto been 18 years old as I was a semi pro rugby player. Training has been irregular upto the last 12 months, I'm now back in the groove!

My tarining split is roughly as follows:

Mon:Chest/Triceps 30 mins incline walking on treadmill followed by 15 minutes running.
    Tues:Back/Bieceps
    Wed:Rest
    Thurs:Shoulders/Traps 30 mins incline walking on treadmill followed by 15 minutes running.
    Fri:Legs
    Sat 30 mins incline walking on treadmill followed by 15 minutes running.
    Sun:Rest

I want to get in the best shape of my life and a big motivation for me is my forthcoming marriage.

Therefore, I have spent many hours looking into an effective, low risk oral cycle. Before all you guys who inject shout out let me explain my reasons.

1. I travel worldwide with my job and it would be impossible for me to carry needles and everything I need with me overseas.
    2. My Fiancee used to live with a body builder who injected just about everything he could lay his hands on. One day he turned on her and almost killed her if a neighbour hadn't have kicked the door in and hit him with something heavy. So needless to say, she cannot find out that I will be using!

The cycle I'm looking at doing is a 6 week Tbol and Anavar cycle is as follows:

Week 1: Var 30mg ED/Tbol 40mg ED
    Week 2: Var 40mg ED/Tbol 50mg ED
    Week 3: Var 40mg ED/Tbol 50mg ED
    Week 4: Var 40mg ED/Tbol 50mg ED
    Week 5: Var 40mg ED/Tbol 50mg ED
    Week 6: Var 40mg ED/Tbol 50mg ED

PCT would look something like this:

Day 1: Clomid 250mg/Nolva 60mg
    Day 2-12: Clomid 100mg ED/Nolva 40mg ED
    Day 13-21 Clomid 50mg ED/Nolva 20mg ED

Does this look something like what i should be doing? Any advice or recommendations on this are more than welcome.

On another note, I do not have a source back home, so as I am currently working in Pakistan I was looking to get some over here. (I have been advised that AAS are over the counter out here. Is this advisable? What should I be looking out for?

Thanks in advance.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    I did a cycle like this and loved it. I had to cut it short because customs in Balad grabbed my gear as I was heading home. I ended up going 5 weeks on it and loved it. Everyone I know that does this cycle has loved it as well. Do a search here to check out the threads.

I would up the Var and lower the Tbol....just my opinion. I would go 60mg Var ED and 40 or 50mg Tbol ED. I recovered very quickly after my short cycle and never used Chlomid or Nolva to do it. I used some over the counter stuff and some stuff they sell on another site that worked great.

You will find you will need to drink ALOT of water to keep the back pumps and aches at bay but once you are properly hydrated, you are going to be very happy with the strength, vascularity, hardness, pumps, shape, you get out of this cycle. I ended mine on 24 July and have kept most all of my gains. If you keep your diet in check, the gains will be slow, but you will be able to keep them.

I never had problems with libido issues either. I heard it was the case with some but I was using another OTC product along with some Tribulus and I was good to go. I think you will be very happy with this cycle.

Get yourself some liver support, fish oil tablets and tribulus, along with a good multi vitamin high in Vitamin E and C and you will be good to hook. Enjoy it man, after the first week, you will start seeing some pretty good gains if your stuff is real.

Thanks for the advice. I thought it would be better to have a slightly higher doseage of Tbol to counter act the suppression of the Var?

I already take cod liver oil, multi-vitamin, l'argine and glutamine. So only need to get some milk thistle and should be good to go.

Cheers.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm, not sure on that thought, but I am sure there are those much more experienced that could help you out on that one. I never had a problem with it. Good luck.

BTW, Milk Thistle would be good as well.

Thanks man.

tembe is offline Member
    think you would gain a bit more from a simple test cycle however if your set on this it looks ideal enough. make sure u use liver support

Can't really go for the test as explained with my reasons for not jabbing.

Thanks for the positive feedback about mt planned cycle, it has set my mind at rest that I am going down the right road.

Got to try to source the gear out here in Pakistan now without getting myself blown up!

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to offer some advice that has nothing to do with aas. In order for any serious relationship/marriage to work you have to play by the rules. That means no secrets, especially a secret that she, understandably so, would have extremely negative feelings towards. GL!

Fair comment. Duely taken onboard. I'm doing this for me not her.

Managed to get all the Clomid and Nolva for a very reasonable £20.50 GBP/$32.20 USD out here in Pakistan. However, can't seem to get hold of Tbol or Var due to it being imported. Got my driver and guard trying to find some for me.

If I can't get it out here can anyone recommend safe online stores within the UK?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Clomid 250mg is bonkers as well as your nolva doses. No need to piramid it and stick with 50/50 for both.

Thanks for the tip. Would you do that for 21 days?

100mgs for Clomid the first week and 50 there afterwards for 2 weeks will be plenty for you. Nolva if you really want to add it in there can be 40 for the first week then 20 for the remaining 2 but don't think it is necessary.

The advice is much appriciated Necrosaro.

Don't expect much in gym weight improvement however the weight gain is solid.

Looking to put on a few pounds and mainly trim down a bit bf wise. I'm already quite happy with my gym weight as I've only been back in training a year.

I already accept I'll never get back in the shape I was in when playing rugby, but this is a step in the right direction.

Thread Information