Bigben1234 is offline New Member

Estrogen rebound????HELP???????

Hello,
    About 4 months ago i ended my first steroid cycle. I ran sustanon 300 at 600/w. Pinning 2 times a week. I ran my cycle for 12 weeks. After the cycle was complete i ran Nolvadex for 3 weeks.

Lately i have been noticing that my nipples have become a little sensitive but not too much to worry about, just every now and then they would feel a little sensitive. The last couple days i went out about 3 days in a row and went drinking most of the night. The last night i was out my nipples all of the sudden became very sore, and have been for about a day. I was wondering if anyone knows what is happening to me and what i can turn this around.

I also have noticed some thinning of my hair, any recomendations for this??

Thanks guys.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    have a read this may help if it is the start of gyno All you need to know about GYNO.

How long did you wait before you started your PCT?

I waited 2 weeks after my last pin. Should i take finasteride for the hair? letro or arimidex for the nipples or estrogen? im not sure. these have just been recomended.

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    Personally, I would run Letro, there is a guide for gyno removal here on the board somewhere. Also, finasteride would be worth a shot for your hair, you may want to run it even when not cycling. Just my 2 cents, maybe someone else has something different.

Ok i will get the Letro and fin. I Trust Your Advice.

Will the letro cure the nipple problem and the gyno if i were begining to get it ?
    And do i have to run test with letro? someone keeps telling me that.But id rather not run test after seeing what it has done to my hair.

All i want is not sore nipples, my hair back and no gino lol.

I think my PCT might have been very weak or no good, do you know anything about the site inovative peptides? thats where i got my PCT. Because i have also noticed a lower libido after my cycle, but not completley shut down.

Thanks for everything guys, really appreciate it!

Thread Information