kev123 is offline Associate Member

For the young guys

This post is for the young ones who are considering cycling aas I was just chatting to a bloke at work who is 20 about roids he said he done a dbol cycle when he was 19 and it was the worst mistake he has made it has made him lactose intollerant and given him IBS now he cannot even have a protien shake so I think you really need to reconsider starting aas before you hit 25-26 yrs of age I am 26 still new to all of the steroid scene and have only done one test cycle so I don't have much knowledge accept for spending over a year reading but just think of your health in years to come and listen to the guys on here they know what their talking about

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    I thought there were no studies about health issues like this?
    He needs to call a news crew, he'll be a good new scare tactic.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Addictive View Post
    I thought there were no studies about health issues like this?
    He needs to call a news crew, he'll be a good new scare tactic.
    There are several people on here who have shared their personal experience how it did one thing or another to them due to imbalance hormones. Anxiety, migraines as well as the normal massive acne, bloating, ED and all the other problems.

It doesnt happen to everyone but it happens and more likely the younger you are.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by kev123 View Post
    This post is for the young ones who are considering cycling aas I was just chatting to a bloke at work who is 20 about roids he said he done a dbol cycle when he was 19 and it was the worst mistake he has made it has made him lactose intollerant and given him IBS now he cannot even have a protien shake so I think you really need to reconsider starting aas before you hit 25-26 yrs of age I am 26 still new to all of the steroid scene and have only done one test cycle so I don't have much knowledge accept for spending over a year reading but just think of your health in years to come and listen to the guys on here they know what their talking about
    There are many side effects for the younger bodybuilder using steroids but I must admit IBS/lactose intollerant are not the ones ive seen or heard of before.

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    Well that's all he told me he said there were no probs before he cycled so he said it was more than likely that whether it was that or not I don't know all I am trying to do is warn the teenagers to seriously think of it before doin them

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    lol

any tard that runs dbol solo

deserves what ever good news is coming to him

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    lol

any tard that runs dbol solo

deserves what ever good news is coming to him
    Thats maybe a little over the top. Everyone makes mistakes and honestly we learn more from them as opposed to our successes. You will suffer sides if you take AAS too young, the severity is what varies from one to another. Personally I would not want to chance severe depression and/or hormonal deficiencies before I even turned 21 (& thats just to name a couple).

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Thats maybe a little over the top. Everyone makes mistakes and honestly we learn more from them as opposed to our successes. You will suffer sides if you take AAS too young, the severity is what varies from one to another. Personally I would not want to chance severe depression and/or hormonal deficiencies before I even turned 21 (& thats just to name a couple).
    to each there own

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Neither of those are related to his age IMO.

Im not saying a young person should go and take steroids , but I mean I've seen wayyyyyyy many more cases of adults being put on hrt because of steroids then teenagers like this one. I think it might be a little blown out of proportion about all these myths of what a steroid will do to you if you're young because 90% of the cases I hear about are people that are older.

The most important factor is the training and diet rather than the age.

Either way, you're right, guys like this should have never touched steroids.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I think you would find that out of all these adults being put on trt/hrt, if they were honest, most would admit to trying some sort of aas/PH before they were 24.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    I think you would find that out of all these adults being put on trt/hrt, if they were honest, most would admit to trying some sort of aas/PH before they were 24.
    I totally get why you would think that but its kind of a hit or miss thing. Some guys do 20 cycles and dont need HRT, some guys do 1 and boom they gotta get on it. Obviously the risk increases the younger they are but its a little unfair to group all the HRT guys into the "did steroids young" group.

Not a personal attack, I agree/laugh at most of your posts.

As for the OP's friend's situation. I would be suprised if his issues were actually steroid related. People develop these issues every day, I think it just so happend these problems occured after his steroid cycle so he was quick to blame it on the AAS. Still not smart to cycle at that age but I rest my case.

Thread Information