Thread: Dianabol in PCT

Sincity_666 is offline New Member

Dianabol in PCT

In was reading the educational thread and stumbled onto this. It stated taking 10mgs ED of Dianabol is used by some athletes to keep gains during PCT. That this low dose would be enough to help keep gains during PCT, and not effect the recovery process. Does anyone have Any experience with this? Sounds like a good way to help keep those gains.
    Last edited by Sincity_666; 09-04-2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Mis spelled word

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    dbol bridge is old school, even though Ive had great results by taking it the jury is still out on it, there are far better things to use to maintain gains during pct nowadays. Full recovery would be a better choice rather than still being suppressed of some kind.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Sounds like a poor excuse to attempt to maintain gains. Stick with food and training.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    I would' nt think so we all know that keeping a steady blood level on dbol is hard enough i would think 10mg would not do much but maybe give you some bloat and sides IMO.
    plus i think thats what a good pct plan is for.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    I would not think so we all know that keeping a steady blood level on dbol is hard enough i would think 10mg would not do much but maybe give you some bloat and sides IMO.
    Its not meant to maintain blood levels, its meant to piggy back your natural test spike in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its not meant to maintain blood levels, its meant to piggy back your natural test spike in the morning
    yes i understand that but i thought that the more your test level spike and fall the more chance of side's??
    any how i did this my self i read research on dbol as a supplement tried it found it did help a lot but i got really bad back and face acne as where i had used dbol a few times in my cycles with test prop and never had a issue,but may have just been my own body chemistry as i know every one is diff..
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 09-04-2010 at 11:41 AM.

yes i understand that but i thought that the more your test level spike and fall the more chance of side's??
    any how i did this my self i read research on dbol as a supplement tried it found it did help a lot but i got really bad back and face acne as where i had used dbol a few times in my cycles with test prop and never had a issue,but may have just been my own body chemistry as i know every one is diff..
    Your in pct so there isnt really any testosterone , your trying to recover your natural test, the theory behind it is that it mimics you first natural test spike which is in the morning so hopefully it will confuse your body.

yea that's jist of what i read in the research for me it just wasn't worth it for some reason this made me get bad acne, it did work though but i had to stop i had never got acne like that from dbol ,hell im big fan of dbol.
    imo for me it just wasn't worth it.

yea that's jist of what i read in the research for me it just wasn't worth it for some reason this made me get bad acne, it did work though but i had to stop i had never got acne like that from dbol ,hell im big fan of dbol.
    imo for me it just wasn't worth it.
    Its not taken all day, its once in the morning 10mgs only thats the concept of it. Like ive said its old school but I did have some good results from it but the jury is still out if you fully recover or not, IMHO you dont and your still supressed but it did seem to allow me to recover some of my natural test.

If you want me to post the article on it i will, it may help you understand the idea.

Acne will be due to unstable blood levels IMHO.

Its not taken all day, its once in the morning 10mgs only thats the concept of it. Like ive said its old school but I did have some good results from it but the jury is still out if you fully recover or not, IMHO you dont and your still supressed but it did seem to allow me to recover some of my natural test.

If you want me to post the article on it i will, it may help you understand the idea.

Acne will be due to unstable blood levels IMHO.
    I wouldn't mind reading it im always open articles/research.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    dbol bridge is old school, even though Ive had great results by taking it the jury is still out on it, there are far better things to use to maintain gains during pct nowadays.
    Ohhhh like what?

Obviously proper diet and training during PCT would lead to majority of gains kept but im curious what else can be done or added to a standard PCT.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    best just running it for the last 4 weeks of your cycle up until the day you start pct

The plan would be to run as follows
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomi 100/50/50/50
    Dianbol 10mgs ED first 3 weeks

Of course this would be built around a good high carolie diet I actually found on this site.

Thoughts? Drop the Dbol ? Try it? Hmm..I want to keep as much gain as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sincity_666 View Post
    The plan would be to run as follows
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomi 100/50/50/50
    Dianbol 10mgs ED first 3 weeks

Of course this would be built around a good high carolie diet I actually found on this site.

Thoughts? Drop the Dbol? Try it? Hmm..I want to keep as much gain as possible.
    IMHO drop it and fully recover, best of luck

Maybe after all this I will just stick with the basic, nolva and clomid, but this is an interesting idea ultilizing an oral. Sounds logical since the dbol doesn't suppress test manufacturing (from what I read on the thread).

Yeah I will drop it.

Thread Information