Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    przemekmsu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8

    Yellow "GP" Pill??????

    Hello everyone,
    I recently found a triangular yellow pill with a "GP" sign on it. Can any one help identify it????? The person who is taking those pills works out a lot and I am just trying to figured out what he is taking. Thanks.

  2. #2
    HawaiianPride.'s Avatar
    HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,637
    Sounds like Dbol from GP.

  3. #3
    FuzzyPeaches o.O's Avatar
    FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    if u ask u r fishing (%
    Posts
    1,220
    There are all kinds of pill idetification sites on the net that once you provide shape/scoring and marks tells you the substance. Without any pics we will not be of much help.

    Guessing dbol ..

  4. #4
    przemekmsu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    I tried all the pill identification sites and I got nothing.

  5. #5
    HawaiianPride.'s Avatar
    HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,637
    Some of them don't have a vast library of steroid pills. Mostly rec/script drugs. GP's products come in triangles with GP on the side in various colors..

  6. #6
    FuzzyPeaches o.O's Avatar
    FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    if u ask u r fishing (%
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by przemekmsu View Post
    I tried all the pill identification sites and I got nothing.
    Really? That surprises me. I have never NOT been able to identify any tab via those sites, even those related to aas.

  7. #7
    przemekmsu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Some of them don't have a vast library of steroid pills. Mostly rec/script drugs. GP's products come in triangles with GP on the side in various colors..
    Well I looked at the GP site and the one that I found looks exactly like it. The only difference is the color. It looks like Dbol is pink, the one I am trying to find out about is yellow.

  8. #8
    FuzzyPeaches o.O's Avatar
    FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    if u ask u r fishing (%
    Posts
    1,220
    If everything is identical with the exception of color that could be explained by coming from a different batch. I still suspect the GP dbol .

  9. #9
    PK-V's Avatar
    PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    ffs take a pic and upload it

    if it's bright yellow it's winny

    if it's an off yellow it's tren

    there's also a white/yellow it's bold/methyltest
    Last edited by PK-V; 09-06-2010 at 09:56 AM.

  10. #10
    HawaiianPride.'s Avatar
    HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,637
    Quote Originally Posted by przemekmsu View Post
    Well I looked at the GP site and the one that I found looks exactly like it. The only difference is the color. It looks like Dbol is pink, the one I am trying to find out about is yellow.
    I don't know GP well, never messed with their products but I do know they are triangles with GP's on it and each compound is a different color.

    After doing small research it would seem PK is right on the money. Both Win and Tren are tinted variations of yellow..

  11. #11
    FuzzyPeaches o.O's Avatar
    FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    if u ask u r fishing (%
    Posts
    1,220
    If you do not mind me asking why are you inquiring about someone else's pills?

  12. #12
    FuzzyPeaches o.O's Avatar
    FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    if u ask u r fishing (%
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride.;5345***
    I don't know GP well, never messed with their products but I do know they are triangles with GP's on it and each compound is a different color.

    After doing small research it would seem PK is right on the money. Both Win and Tren are tinted variations of yellow..
    ^x2, no personal exp but after a quick search I concur.

  13. #13
    Sector's Avatar
    Sector is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kitchen
    Posts
    419
    If he bitches about sore joints its winny.

    If he looks like a human balloon its dbol .

    If he kills you in your sleep its tren .


    Why not just ask him? Then again, why do you care?

  14. #14
    przemekmsu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Its my brother and he claims that he is not taking steroids . He tells all of us that they are some kind of vitamins and shit. It seems very fishy to me so I am doing some research about it.

  15. #15
    FuzzyPeaches o.O's Avatar
    FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    if u ask u r fishing (%
    Posts
    1,220
    How old is your brother?

  16. #16
    suttie is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by przemekmsu View Post
    Its my brother and he claims that he is not taking steroids. He tells all of us that they are some kind of vitamins and shit. It seems very fishy to me so I am doing some research about it.
    do you drink ?

    do you smoke?

    do you do rec drugs?

    have you got a bad diet?

    steroid use is no worse than the above ,dont judge he is doing himself real dammage just becasue he is takeing steroids ,i know you hear alot of bad things about steroids but its all media related.

    he may have no place useing steroids but as above how old is he?

  17. #17
    przemekmsu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    I got absolutely nothing against steroid use . Right now its about him telling us lies about it. Thats all. A 25 year old man does not need to lie.

  18. #18
    przemekmsu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Okay here are the pictures:




  19. #19
    suttie is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by przemekmsu View Post
    I got absolutely nothing against steroid use. Right now its about him telling us lies about it. Thats all. A 25 year old man does not need to lie.
    maybe he wants to keep it to himself ,nothing wrong with that at all ,you know what people are like when they find out other people are takeing steroids .

  20. #20
    FuzzyPeaches o.O's Avatar
    FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    if u ask u r fishing (%
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by przemekmsu View Post
    I got absolutely nothing against steroid use. Right now its about him telling us lies about it. Thats all. A 25 year old man does not need to lie.
    At 25 he does not have to answer to you either. I would respect his privacy otherwise you will violate his trust and that is A LOT worse than lying about this.

  21. #21
    przemekmsu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Me and him are cool, plenty of trust. All I want to know is what kind of pill is that. Thats all. Thanks.

  22. #22
    suttie is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    At 25 he does not have to answer to you either. I would respect his privacy otherwise you will violate his trust and that is A LOT worse than lying about this.
    totaly agree here ,to the op ,do you think he has to explane his steroid use to you ?

  23. #23
    suttie is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by przemekmsu View Post
    Me and him are cool, plenty of trust. All I want to know is what kind of pill is that. Thats all. Thanks.
    he,s told you what it is and you should have excepted it ,you invaiding his trust by going behimd his back and asking on a forum about what his pills are.

    nothing against you buddy just move on .

  24. #24
    Brodon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    64
    light yellow/grey gp's clenbuterol
    darker yellow gp's winny

  25. #25
    przemekmsu is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodon View Post
    light yellow/grey gp's clenbuterol
    darker yellow gp's winny
    The picture is of the same exact pill. Just different light when took the picture.

  26. #26
    Brodon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    64
    the yellow color from the middle.. definately makes it look like winny/stanzobol thenq

  27. #27
    suttie is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    312
    Winny only cycle lol ,tell your bro to get on here and see how to run a proper cycle .

  28. #28
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    They look like winny's to me. The methyl tren is a different tint of yellow.....

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  29. #29
    FuzzyPeaches o.O's Avatar
    FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    if u ask u r fishing (%
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    Winny only cycle lol ,tell your bro to get on here and see how to run a proper cycle .
    Why do you assume he is ONLY taking winny? Just because his snooping brother only found his orals does not mean he is not stacking it.

  30. #30
    suttie is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Why do you assume he is ONLY taking winny? Just because his snooping brother only found his orals does not mean he is not stacking it.
    it was a sort of joke buddy ,never mind

  31. #31
    GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    201
    to the OP

    ur a disgrace!

    give ur brother some damn privacy... ! uve stolen a tab hes taking ... and now researching wat it is ??? WHO ARE YOU ?

    u say u guys are cool ? and have a trusting relationship???

    WELL U ARENT BEING COOL OR TRUSTING...

    nosing around in your brothers business, after hes already answered the question.... UR A JOKE!

  32. #32
    HawaiianPride.'s Avatar
    HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,637
    Simmer down fellas. I believe the OP got what he was looking for. No need to go on with this thread.

  33. #33
    timjitsu's Avatar
    timjitsu is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    77
    come back and let us know if he kicks your ass for being so nosey haha.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •