romans7:18 is offline New Member

lumps and redness at injection site

Hello, I need some help please. I have lumps and redness at the injection site in both glutes. I am on Test Cyp 200mg and Deca 250mg every 3 days. I didn't have any lumps or redness at all until my 7th injection. Both areas itch as well. This is my first cycle, so my knowledge is very limited. My gear is supposedly good to go. I got it from a good partner of mine. Should I be changing injection sites, and if so what are other areas that I can use??? This didn't start until I read a thread about how to get the last bit of gear out of my syringe by adding a little air and shooting at a downward angle. Thanks for the help.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yes, I would strongly advise you spot rotate if you are pinning EOD. Vastus Lateralis, or the Medial head of your Deltoid. Be sure the volume of each injection is suitable for the muscle you are pinning. Inject at a slow pace and massage to let the oil disperse to avoid lumps. Discoloration is usually not a good sign, I would begin anti inflammatory medication. If the redness persists longer than a few days to a week or changes colors I would see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Yes, I would strongly advise you spot rotate if you are pinning EOD. Vastus Lateralis, or the Medial head of your Deltoid. Be sure the volume of each injection is suitable for the muscle you are pinning. Inject at a slow pace and massage to let the oil disperse to avoid lumps. Discoloration is usually not a good sign, I would begin anti inflammatory medication. If the redness persists longer than a few days to a week or changes colors I would see a doctor.
    anti inflammatory medication like what?? Yea, I'm a dumbass. Can I get some over the counter. Thanks.

Ibprofen or Aspirin.

Thats what I thought. Thanks holmz.

Dominator Human is offline New Member
    I would take 200 mg Advil every 4 hours.

Take a hot bath for an hour every night and get a heeting pad and use it at night when you sleep.

Rub sportscreme on the areas during the day.

This helps me a lot.

Haven't tried the Sports Cream out yet. I'll have to look into it...

Thanks.

Thread Information