Thread: Anavar

Big red one is offline Junior Member

Anavar

I like to workout at night and want to take 60 mgs ed. Should I be spliting my does up 30 mgs in the morning and 30 at night or is it ok to use it all in the morning about 8 hours before my workout? I want to maximize my 60mgs a day.

sixey is offline Associate Member
    i would split into two doses. i believe i read somewhere that the half life was roughly 8 hours or so

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big red one View Post
    I like to workout at night and want to take 60 mgs ed. Should I be spliting my does up 30 mgs in the morning and 30 at night or is it ok to use it all in the morning about 8 hours before my workout? I want to maximize my 60mgs a day.

The half life is 8 hrs. correct

Try 3 20 mg doses. Taken AFTER , AFTER , AFTER 3 solid meals . Eat , take 20 mgs, eat a grapefruit.

Life

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguard102 View Post
    The half life is 8 hrs. correct

Try 3 20 mg doses. Taken AFTER , AFTER , AFTER 3 solid meals . Eat , take 20 mgs, eat a grapefruit.

Life
    Ha yes I recall something about grapefruit helping with absorption rate.
    20 mgs after 3 meals
    That's great
    Thanks guys!

There's a good thread about this out here somewhere. Do a search. The long and the short of it was that the OP in that thread claimed it didn't matter from a results standpoint and backed it up well with information about actual active life (not just half life) and various other important points. Another thing to consider is that taking it all in the morning means that the concentration in your body when you are sleeping will be lowest, and that is good from a standpoint of not overtaxing your body whilst it is in recovery mode, as most of your recovery is done while you sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    There's a good thread about this out here somewhere. Do a search. The long and the short of it was that the OP in that thread claimed it didn't matter from a results standpoint and backed it up well with information about actual active life (not just half life) and various other important points. Another thing to consider is that taking it all in the morning means that the concentration in your body when you are sleeping will be lowest, and that is good from a standpoint of not overtaxing your body whilst it is in recovery mode, as most of your recovery is done while you sleep.
    I'll look for that. Thanks

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    I'll look for that. Thanks
    to confuse you further, another group of people have the active life (good blood levels) at about 12 hours or so, so morning and evening doses keep your blood level stable the entire time.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

You can take ANAVAR AM/PM.

Thread Information