edman44 is offline New Member

21 days before cutting cycle

I did a 20 week cycle and gained around 20 lbs of lean mass. It was my first cycle. I am 3 weeks off gear. I am doing clomid, anastrazole and tamoxifen post therapy. I want to wait 3 more weeks before I do a cutting cycle. I have already lost about 30-40% of mass that I gained during my 20 week cycle. Although difficult, I chose not to bridge. My cutting cycle will consist of test prop, tremboline acetate, winstrol , clenbuterol , and cytomel .

Should I begin my cutting cycle with a few weeks of a mass gaining cycle? to gain what I have lost in the last 3 weeks? and then move directly into cutting cycle. 3-4 weeks mass... then 8 weeks cutting.

Or... will I gain what I have lost if I just begin with my cutting cycle. My cutting cycle does consist of some mass building anabolics...

I am trying desperately to minimize loss during HPTA recovery. High protein intake, HGH, BCAA's, L-Glutamine, creatine, no-explode.

Any suggestions?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to slow down with your approach, you need to wait before cycling again time on plus pct= time off.

What are your stats and cycle history?

The 20 weeks cycle was the first and only one that I ever did. I stopped all gear 3 weeks ago.

Stats? I weigh 215, about 16% body fat. I was 225 lbs 3 weeks ago and looked a lot bigger.

I know I may be doing this too aggressively, but I'm in fear of loosing all what I've gained if I wait 20 weeks before next cycle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Age?

34 years old

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edman44 View Post
    The 20 weeks cycle was the first and only one that I ever did. I stopped all gear 3 weeks ago.

Stats? I weigh 215, about 16% body fat. I was 225 lbs 3 weeks ago and looked a lot bigger.

I know I may be doing this too aggressively, but I'm in fear of loosing all what I've gained if I wait 20 weeks before next cycle.
    I'm not sure I understand your logic here. So what happens after you stop the next cycle? Are you going to wait 6 weeks & then jump on another cycle out of fear of losing what you gained on the 1st 2 cycles?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    thats a quick recipe for being on TRT for the rest of your life

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    thats a quick recipe for being on TRT for the rest of your life
    Not only that but for his 2nd cycle he is talking about test prop, tremboline acetate, winstrol , clenbuterol , and cytomel .

There is a lot more wrong with this picture other than his time off issue.

OP you had to expect after 20 weeks that you would be holding some water retention. I know you said it was "lean mass" but c`mon.

Maybe the majority of my loss was water weight... because i really haven't noticed significant strength loss. I'll wait another few weeks and see if i can maintain what i have regarding strength.
    As for the ingredients of my 2nd cycle... i know it sounds like a lot. but... a lot of ingredients does not mean high doses of each.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    What did you run first cycle? If you used Dbol then what your losing right now is water retention. Even if you didn't run Dbol your still going to lose water retention.

First cycle consisted of an assortment of test and anavar . i tried deca , but i stopped it after a few weeks. my girl didn't like me on deca.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    wow, something doesnt add up here, how can you lose so much of your gains so quaickly unless it was all water?

Since your approach to your first cycle was so aggressive, did you consider using a more agressive PCT to keep your gains? Did you run any AI's on cycle or something like HCG to make recovery a little faster since you ran for so long and started and stopped your deca ?

Thread Information