Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SattyBaby is offline New Member

You guys are going to think i'm crazy, Read on

threads dead.
    Last edited by SattyBaby; 09-06-2010 at 09:25 PM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    is this serious or someone joking around?

Im dead ass.. Please don't underestimate me.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    How old are you?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SattyBaby View Post
    I've been looking around at forums for months now. I train 6 days a week, wrestle and play football, ranked in the state. Been through all the prohormone bullshit. I'm very educated on steroids and the effects they have on you. Source checks ? I don't have a site, nor am I asking you guys to provide me with one. It would be nice. I don't want to get scammed like the other idiots. I'm very young but know what I'm doing. This is my first post and I'm looking for help/advice. Please don't tell me to go buy a bottle of creatine and workout. REAL gear is what I'm in need of. I have some things in mind but im not aloud to source check which I understand. I'm a Junior in highschool & have full intentions of boosting my sports performance, pro hormones don't do it for me. My uncle has a nutrishop out where I live and helps out, but he won't right now. I'm due for surgery on my ankle and shoulder this month. My stats.

height:6'1
    weight: 185
    Bench: LAST month 235 x8 Rapidly went down lately? Bicep is burning along with shoulder
    Legpress: 1,080 x2 at 15
    Squat 315 x8

I'm a very strong & educated kid. Lately I have been out of it. I've been working because my injury takes me out for my junior season. I NEED HELP. I have websites in mind. but im skeptical. Also I have 2 months of Hgh that I will be getting from my 4'1 friend. Idk yet if I'm going to use or sell. I need advice/help
    We will be more than happy to help you with your diet/nutrition and your workouts to help you achieve your goals. However, no one here will tell a Jr in HIGHSCHOOL (which means you are like what 16,17 yrs old) how to use AAS safely. The reason is because we all know there is NO SAFE way to use them at your age.

You are right, we wont. 18 does not help your cause.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You need to thoroughly address your diet. Looking at your stats you just aren't ready to cycle whatsoever.

You forgot to mention your age.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    3 things.
    Too young- it is an unwritten rule that experienced users will not help too young users.
    There is some degree of intregity amounst aas users as we all aknowlegde the damager.
    Not enough post- even if someone wanted to help you out here they can not pm you until you have x amount of post.
    Scammer target- even if you could get pms, your post is asking for a scammer to contact you. And even if they were not scammers you would not know.
    Proceed with caution my friend.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would read the rules of the site. No source talk or fishing please. You way to young and it still doesn't make it right if your going to do it anyway because there isn't a right and safe way at you age

My diet is very poor right now because I have not been able to train lately. My plan is to come off surgery sept. 30th and get right back into training. Yes, I'm 18 I would like advice before I go and do something wrong. Thats all.

Diet:

Oatmeal + eggwhites for breakfast
    Protein shake before&after workout
    Tuna sandwich
    Usually a high protein entree for dinner
    My diet is so where in check. I would like to follow a whole new one.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    hard to believe he is 18, i would say late 16 turning 17.. no way ready enough. seeing as he has already done PH he prob already messed up his endo system

I agree, I do not know too many kids that graduate highschool at 19 or 20.

Room4More is offline New Member
    If your that strong at such a young age dont u realize u have so much potential? You cant even say you cant get stronger you aren't even old enough to have worked out for that long. Just keep working out man what are you doing? Work out. take some supplements. Work out.

I stayed back for sports. I had m-drol running through my veins when I won districts at 171 weight, weighing 160. I have feel as if my body HAS TO BE perfect for next year. I have played varsity for a playoff team 2 years in a row, my freshmen year got no reps in worked my ass off, sophomore year was better. Football is everything to me and I havent been able to keep up in the weight room because my ankle is screwed. I have osteochondritis in my talus and am out for my JUNIOR year, Next year will be my only year starting varsity and I want to make something of it.

wow.. well your uncle is very dumb and he didnt set a good example for you. You have been doing steroids for 3 years now in your teens and you wanna cont. If you wanna keep this trend up then keep doing the Superdrol and the 2 months of hgh will do absolutly nothing. Now if you got 89 months worth give me a call ill be glad to take it off your hands. If you cont doing the juice just make sure you always have your pct and support supplements... Good luck though man. just dont be like Hank Hill and Bill Dotreeve on King of the Hill where all they do is reminice about their highschool football in their 40's

9 months sorry...

with hgh i dont know how that will affect someone as yound as you, but i know the test will

alpha drol is Tren with pher-plex

i thoughht you need 25 post to pm

is that you in your avi?

my sophomore year I was 195 now Im 185 as a junior, I want to get back on something as fast as possible. M-drol ; I get m-drol for 25.00, I could possibly double my dosage and stack with somthething. But why when test e injects are 72.00 a vial? Its just like im throwing money out the window..

DerrikT is offline Junior Member
    I didn't read all the posts and i'm sure someone has said this already but...

Dude, just wait you have so much time ahead of you. Everyone knows you want to gain that edge, and maybe in the short term PH/AAS will help. In the long term you'll do so much better by training hard, not messing with your body and then when your older, use PH/AAS to increase. Artificially increasing your gains too early is a massive waste. There is a reason everyone on here will tell you not to. I know you'll do what you want but all i'll say is, i'm so glad I waited until I was older, you'll regret messing with your body too early.

p.s. IMO PH are just as bad if not worse than AAS, I wouldn't go back to PH now and you certainly shouldn't take anything that affects your hormones

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    lol at this thread. I am worried for your health since you are only 16 and took all types of pro-hormones, which are basically steroids since you were 14

Considering is offline Junior Member
    Good luck on your quest to be a 25 yr old HRT patient

My genes weren't the greatest given. I have a good looking face but my body wasn't masculine. The only thing I'll have to watch is my nat. test, you guys are all doing the same as me, Injecting yourself with roids. The only difference is age, My growth plates are closed, artificial hormones or not your not growing if your bones are closed. The gains of pH and young kids like me are insane if you have the right knowledge. I gain 15 pounds every cycle..

I'm a 14 year old record holder. And if the only thing I have to regret by the time Im 25 is taking little pills, I'm good. ^ My health is perfect right now. I have had 4 blood work appts. Since pH's my body is healthier. I had a trainer guide me through it all. I can't help my past. I love working out and being bigger than grown men. My goal is to reach 225 pounds by next year. I'll keep you guys updated. (Only negative side, my blood pressure was a little high but I'm not going to worry about it)
    HRT really does not involve any pills, other than anti e's if you need them.
    Do you want children?

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    your a junior in high school, which is NOT 18, which means you lied to even sign up at this site and should be banned, your 16 more likely or held back in school 2 grades.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I'm a 14 year old record holder. And if the only thing I have to regret by the time Im 25 is taking little pills, I'm good. ^ My health is perfect right now. I have had 4 blood work appts. Since pH's my body is healthier. I had a trainer guide me through it all. I can't help my past. I love working out and being bigger than grown men. My goal is to reach 225 pounds by next year. I'll keep you guys updated. (Only negative side, my blood pressure was a little high but I'm not going to worry about it)
    You know why your a 14 year old record holder? because you screwed with PHs at 14... Keep bragging about your good blood work because your PH use at the ages you have given us will catch up to you. Not to mention any AAS you manage to get your hands on. You will be back in 5 years reading this thread WISHING you hadnt been such a young fool and listend to the advice given.

thread dead.
    Last edited by SattyBaby; 09-06-2010 at 09:33 PM.

thread dead.
    Last edited by SattyBaby; 09-06-2010 at 09:34 PM.

When I was 14, Summer workouts for football I weighed 125 Was 5'4 I think? A little short and stubby, maxed 225 first time ever benching. It was a college rep. that talked to me about all of this. I'm now pushing 6'2 So it really doesn't matter. I'll get ya on the 5 year update. When you have proof of a 14 yr old screwing his body up on paper using pH's I'll stop and listen.

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    You could never prove I lied , And I provided my birthday in the sign up. What does it concern you? If you don't have anything productive to say I don't get why your wasting my time. And I broke the record before the h-drol cycle. The pH wasn't for performance it was for looks. I have never gotten any crazy stregth gains, its more looks
    you are either lying or you need to public admit your a failure and got held back in school and you are the only 18yo in 11th grade. You aren't going to get any advice as 18 is too young as it is and you prove your immaturity by thinking AAS is a good thing right now. Your going to get less backing or advise because you LIED about your age.
    vote BAN

Quote Originally Posted by zoltans4 View Post
    you are either lying or you need to public admit your a failure and got held back in school and you are the only 18yo in 11th grade. You aren't going to get any advice as 18 is too young as it is and you prove your immaturity by thinking AAS is a good thing right now. Your going to get less backing or advise because you LIED about your age.
    vote BAN
    I would like to 2nd that, but I hate banning anyone from any site. As a newbie, I feel this guy makes us all look bad and just frustrates the members who we need advice from.

thread dead.

thread dead.

And did I say my age, or anything had to do with it? I'm a failure, I just got a letter asking me to go to Australia from the college board for free all next summer. good shit though man. Why do you have to try and be an jagoff its going to get you nowhere
    I am not hating on you. You don't look like a future Ronnie Coleman, and your stats and strength are not mind blowing. Juice at your age is a bad idea for many reasons, and you don't seem to get that. Like I said, good luck.

sattybaby you really need to listen to them.. you really did cheat your way with the " sucess" you have gotten so far. You were way to young to start and knwoing you are still too young you want to cont. on this path of destruction. You keep bragging about your "sucess" like it is going to matter or change anyones mind. Again in my eyes it was all cheated. Not that i dont agree with steroids in sports " cause i dont mind at all juice all the athletes for all i care" but im sure that there was someone fare more telented then you and got scrrewed cause you started steroids at 14 for christ sake. Now as for the present, if you wanna do your pro-hormones to make yourself more pretty go ahead but noone in their rightmind is going to give you cycle advise. i say go ask your smart uncle for advise. But ppl at right, we will hear back form you in a fews years bcasue your on HRT, TRT and cnt have kinds and ohh look you lost your foot ball scholorship or what not. Stop being a smart ass to other members and admitt your mistakes and move on ser.

thread dead.

keep doing roids son and you wont have nothing in your little sac..REMEMBER girls like muscles but girls like a Working Dick more son.

thead dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information