3ebmike is offline Junior Member

Currently running prop @ 500 mg/week..

And i've noticed a little bloat in my face at times.. i'm running tren ace with it at the start of week 5, and going to lower the dose to around 300, do you think the bloat will become worse with the tren? i know it's not famous for causing water retention, but would hate for this to get worse.. I don't want to run an AI just yet, because i've experienced no other estro related sides, and this is just a mild one. thanks.
    Last edited by 3ebmike; 09-06-2010 at 07:01 PM.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    wtf are you thinking? This is your first cycle ever and you want to add tren week 5? Jeesus man I am running the same cycle as you and this is also my first and I am up 13lbs of pure muscle. taking tren now will hurt you in the long run. Stop trying to look like zyzz and gain properly yourself. take a little arimidex if you are really worried about it

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    wtf are you thinking? This is your first cycle ever and you want to add tren week 5? Jeesus man I am running the same cycle as you and this is also my first and I am up 13lbs of pure muscle. taking tren now will hurt you in the long run. Stop trying to look like zyzz and gain properly yourself. take a little arimidex if you are really worried about it
    yeah i'm up around 12lbs or so.. i've got letro.. you think i should go ahead and get some arimedex? the bloat isnt unbearable when i do cardio it goes down noticeably, it's just annoying

definitely don't touch letro. That is the last thing you want to use. I say get your hands on some arimidex as soon as you can, and go .25mg EOD or .5mg if you are still unsatisfied. Don't fukc with tren yet bro. Save that for down the road. It's easier for you to gain now since you have room on your body to grow

definitely don't touch letro. That is the last thing you want to use. I say get your hands on some arimidex as soon as you can, and go .25mg EOD or .5mg if you are still unsatisfied. Don't fukc with tren yet bro. Save that for down the road. It's easier for you to gain now since you have room on your body to grow
    yeah i'm still on the fence about running it.. u running arimedex? u noticing any sides from prop? i broke out on my chest a little bit but i think it's from the sweating not the actual aas. sweat like a mofo on this sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ebmike View Post
    yeah i'm still on the fence about running it.. u running arimedex? u noticing any sides from prop? i broke out on my chest a little bit but i think it's from the sweating not the actual aas. sweat like a mofo on this sometimes.
    I started week 6 of prop (75mg ed, 525mg per week) today and so far I am up from 180 to 193 when I wake up (I'm a hair under 5'9). My avi is a pic I took today after the gym. I honestly haven't had any bloat from prop so I guess I got lucky in that regard. My only side has been minor acne on my shoulder and right below my neck on my upper chest. But the bloat will just go away when you come off anyway so I wouldn't stress too much. I am not running arimidex now but if I did get bloated, I absolutely would. I am taking an OTC supplement called Dandelion Root which is like 4-5 bucks and it is decent for water retention (you will piss a lot). It obviously won't be as effective as arimidex but it's still worth checking out due to the cost

but yea man don't touch letro. It could halt your gains from what I have read

oh and sorry if I came off like a dick in my first reply

I started week 6 of prop (75mg ed, 525mg per week) today and so far I am up from 180 to 193 when I wake up (I'm a hair under 5'9). My avi is a pic I took today after the gym. I honestly haven't had any bloat from prop so I guess I got lucky in that regard. My only side has been minor acne on my shoulder and right below my neck on my upper chest. But the bloat will just go away when you come off anyway so I wouldn't stress too much. I am not running arimidex now but if I did get bloated, I absolutely would. I am taking an OTC supplement called Dandelion Root which is like 4-5 bucks and it is decent for water retention (you will piss a lot). It obviously won't be as effective as arimidex but it's still worth checking out due to the cost

but yea man don't touch letro. It could halt your gains from what I have read

oh and sorry if I came off like a dick in my first reply

it's cool man.. i understand the concern.. butyeah i'm considering switching over to ED. might reduce the bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ebmike View Post
    it's cool man.. i understand the concern.. butyeah i'm considering switching over to ED. might reduce the bloat.
    bingo. I should have thought to ask you if you were doing ED or EOD. I chose ED due to less bloat and more stable blood levels. It's a safer bet IMO. If you are pinning a lot anyway, might as well pin every day. Just rotate at least 6 spots. I do glutes, delts, and quads. Not to mention less injection pain with half the amount in the syringe. But yea you should notice less bloat from what I've read.

btw I am Money Shot if you are wondering my username at that other place
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 09-06-2010 at 07:40 PM.

bingo. I should have thought to ask you if you were doing ED or EOD. I chose ED due to less bloat and more stable blood levels. It's a safer bet IMO. If you are pinning a lot anyway, might as well pin every day. Just rotate at least 6 spots. I do glutes, delts, and quads. Not to mention less injection pain with half the amount in the syringe. But yea you should notice less bloat from what I've read.

btw I am Money Shot if you are wondering my username at that other place
    "other place" lulz

Thread Information