HBFS is offline New Member

Opinions on this cycle

Hi all new to this board. I would like to ask the opinion of any of you in regards to my upcoming cycle. Looking to bulk for the majority of it and lean out any of the unwanted pounds during the final few weeks. any input or recommendations appreciated.

i am 20. 195pounds, 14% body fat. this will be my third cycle and probably my best.

week 1-15 test-e 500mg/wk
    week 1-5 equipose 400mg/wk
    week 1-4 dianabol 175mg/wk
    week 6-15 decanoate 200mg/wk
    week 11-13 winstrol 210mg/wk
    week 14-17 winstrol 280mg/wk
    week 18 winstrol 70mg/wk
    PCT- [Nolvadex & Clomid]

thanks. i have also posted a thread about other steroids i am unsure if they are real or not. any help on that also would be greatly appreciated. if they are indeed fake i will blow my money on imports instead =p >>>

Are these real

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Is this a joke

Way too complexed and most will say too young

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    3 rd cycle and only 20yrs old, your going to be having some serious issues with your natural test. I doubt anyone will advice a 20yr old on steroid use IMHO.

My advice dont cycle, get some blood work done and see how your levels are and concentrate on your diet and training, thats all you need at your age not more drugs.

Best of luck

AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

no this is pretty serious. i guess im the one to decide that myself =p theres some pretty experienced people on this board from what i've been reading and would like advice/suggestions/critique on the cycle plan. i have already obtained these and am thinking of a nice way to combine these steroids .

thanks marcus for the info. im approaching 21 in a few months. my previous cycles were at age 19.

Quote Originally Posted by HBFS View Post
    no this is pretty serious. i guess im the one to decide that myself =p theres some pretty experienced people on this board from what i've been reading and would like advice/suggestions/critique on the cycle plan. i have already obtained these and am thinking of a nice way to combine these steroids.
    How did In guess you was going to say that, to be honest there isnt a nice way or correct way to cycle those steroids at your age, your going to end up on hrt in your 20's the way your going.

It would go against my morals to advice such a young guy to cycle when I know first hand what damage it can and could do to you and I would say more or less everyone here feels the same way, except some 18-20yr old who would advice you!!

anyone with any experience and who understands the sides wont advice you because its to dangerous.

may i ask for the bad sides? i mean i know there are side effects but your making steroids seem as dangerous as how the media puts it. my growth plates have fused i am satisfied with my natural growth and i made the decision last year to start and i have used them safely and by the book and feel great. now i am on my third cycle and have obtained these steroids and have done my research and want to begin an intermediate style of cycling. it's truly my decision i just want advice to use them as proper as i can

I give up,

Its plain to see your just looking for what you want to hear

I cant help you,

please read the link I provided

no i thank you for caring atleast. but regardless i have put orders on these and will be going for it just thought i could get some help on this cyle. i have read the link. i have two cycles under my belt though and have had great results and no bad sides only because i do it right with everything i do.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You are missing the point kid. You are thinking short term. Think LONG TERM. Think about your future and what you have coming cycling before you even mature into an adult.

The gains you receive in one cycle don't even compare to the host of complications you will be receiving as an adult.

What exactly is your rush? Do you want to become Mr. Olympia one day? Do you want to be the worlds strongest man? I doubt it to the fullest.

Get out of the "I need it now" era and starting using your head and think what's best for you and your health.

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HBFS View Post
    no this is pretty serious. i guess im the one to decide that myself =p theres some pretty experienced people on this board from what i've been reading and would like advice/suggestions/critique on the cycle plan. i have already obtained these and am thinking of a nice way to combine these steroids.
    You are right in saying there are people with a lot of experience here. The "pros" here all have morals and no one with experience or knowledge will give you anymore advice then you have been given. My advice is listen to these guys that are looking out for your best interest.

Hope you slow down and think about the future so you do not get messed up.

Thread Information