JBarron is offline Member

Takings steroids on a plane

Ok I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow, I'm staying with my mom in San Antonio, and I was planning on starting my cycle while I was down there cuz they have an awesome gym!

I was going to pre-load some syringes and mail them down there, but I just now got my gear in the mail a few mins ago.

Now, I have no syringes, only pins, but I can get syringes at a nearby walgreens.

Would it be safe to put my gear along with the syringes, separated from the needles in a bag that is not carry on?

Btw, I through my tbol in a prescription bottle, so I don't think they will be a problem
    Last edited by JBarron; 09-07-2010 at 01:01 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Would it safe....... let's think about this. Probably.....not.

Enjoy your vacation, eat/drink what you want, stress free, don't risk going to jail over something that can wait..

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    i deff wouldnt put em in syringes if anything i might transfer the oil to something inconspicuous... and get syringes down there also yea deff dont bring it in ur carry on

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Not worth it at all.

Mail them to yourself or wait.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    stick them in your pre check in goods in the soap bag

would be better to ship them

Gamer is offline New Member
    I worked for TSA in Ohare chicago for a few years. I dont recomend bringing them at all. But if you are dont make it look like your trying to hide them. If i had too take them i would print out labels saying Vitmin B12 or insulin . They cannot verify what is in them and only have devices for testing trace explosives. i would put the needles and syringes in a carryon, and i would put the vials in there too. an Xray will only see alittle metal. if your boarding pass doesnt have "SSSS" you wont get messed with much. But if it does say that they are going to dump your crap and search everything, be careful.

Before i get ripped apart, the reason i say carryon. you can explain your diabetic and 99.9% of the screeners are too lazy to care.
    Last edited by Gamer; 09-07-2010 at 01:10 PM. Reason: explaining

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Would it safe....... let's think about this. Probably.....not.

Enjoy your vacation, eat/drink what you want, stress free, don't risk going to jail over something that can wait..
    I didn't think so either

but I heard they don't check baggage that goes under the plane to hard.

I mean if I wrapped everything up in say duct tape and cardboard?

Is it just me or am I the only on who thinks cycling during a vacation would just be another burden

There is no rush OP. The steroids won't go bad when you get back. Keep them safe, hidden away, and start fresh when you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    I didn't think so either

but I heard they don't check baggage that goes under the plane to hard.

I mean if I wrapped everything up in say duct tape and cardboard?
    It's your call bro. Like I said, there is no rush and I would not want to throw the gear I've been waiting for right back in the mail and have to wait again and hope they arrive wherever you are flying too. Then start there. Then do the WHOLE process over again when you get back home..

Not worth it.

Is it just me or am I the only on who thinks cycling during a vacation would just be another burden

There is no rush OP. The steroids won't go bad when you get back. Keep them safe, hidden away, and start fresh when you get back.
    Well, it's not really vacation, I'm just visiting ma mom, and the YMCA is awesome there, way better then my little crappy gym.

Plus all my meals will be free, I just wanted to try and start down there, it will be easier to get more sleep and focus better.

Thank you for the info guys, I won't take it on the plane.

How do you suggest going about mailing the syringes preloaded? I mean I would only need to take about 3-4.
    Last edited by JBarron; 09-07-2010 at 01:13 PM.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Well, it's not really vacation, I'm just visiting ma mom, and the YMCA is awesome there, way better then my little crappy gym.

Plus all my meals will be free, I just wanted to try and start down there, it will be easier to get more sleep and focus better.

How do you suggest going about mailing the syringes preloaded? I mean I would only need to take about 3-4.
    don't pre-load them and mail them.

just mail yourself a few pins and the vial.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    don't pre-load them and mail them.

just mail yourself a few pins and the vial.
    Well I thought about this too, but then I'll have to mess with mailing that vial back ya know?

I guess I have more to use when I return here to home, so waiting for that one vial to return won't be to big of a deal.

How do you suggest packaging the stuff up to mail?

(heading to the gym) will be back, thanks for the info guys.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member

edited.
    Last edited by LouHulk; 09-07-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: not appropriate

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Or transfer just what you need into another sterile vial.

I don't think discussing packaging methods is a good idea on the open board....

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Don't you see how much of a problem this already is and you have not even taken the 1st step towards resolving it? So there is a nice Y and you will have Mom cooking for you. You can still take advantage of ALL of that without all of this nonsense and risk.

Alright I'll just wait I guess.

MrGreen is offline Member
    I have taken my gear on planes twice now and never had an issue. I just recently posted this same exact thread. LOL

2 weeks ago I left my home state and flew to NY. I checked my bag with about 30 pins, 2 vials of tren and 3 vials of test along with B-12, Clen , T3, Clomid, and Nola with no issues. Just put them in my suit case along with all my bathroom items and checked it!

MrGreen is offline Member
    BTW I am not saying its a good idea and you better be fully aware of the risk involved in case you do happen to get caught. I dont consider it to be a smart idea but I am 2 for 2. LOL

rstechar is offline New Member
    im with the guy at the top, figure what u will use on the trip then mail them there(overnight)

GOT MEAT is offline New Member
    If you just have to have it, mailing it is the safer method although still not recommended. I pre-mixed my vial's with Winn / Tren / Test P. Only needed a weeks worth of EOD pinned so it worked out. Wrapped the gear in plastic wrap and stuffed it in peanut butter. Was good to go. UPS Ground, not an issue at all...

laveycraft is offline Junior Member
    dont think ur ready for steroids anyway if you cant have a good enough spot to train eat and sleep. go without the gear eat big lift big come back ready to hit the gym hard..you still gain muscle without gear

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    Can it be done? Sure.
    Should you take the risk? Probably not.

BIGGZY is offline New Member
    i would just wait man why are you in such a rush to start your cycle?

ArmyMan04 is offline Junior Member

xA MILLION! I agree whole heartedly. On vaca the only thing i think about is ***** and alcohol... so trying to do a cycle while you are on vaca is counter productive to me. Bc you are going to be partying the night b4 and when you get up you are not going to feel like doing anything.

Listen to HP and the others and wait.

Not trying to be a dick or be confrotational, but it seems that alot of people on these forums like to post without reading through the entire thread first.

Some of the recent comments were informational thank you. But to address a few others, I clearly said I was going to wait to cycle when I return. I also mentioned how I will have proper meals and quality lifting time lined up at a nice gym (cough! Laveycraft!), that's the whole reason I wanted to start cycle while I was down there.

I also will not be doing any partying while I'm there either, I'm simply going to visit my mom. I hardly drink alcohol off cycle because it interferes with training and diet, the last thing I'd do is drink while on cycle, especially while taking an oral.

Either way thanks everyone for the replies and info
    Last edited by JBarron; 09-08-2010 at 04:57 PM.

It's hard to stop a cycle once you're once your started, psychologically I mean. Good luck, be safe.

Fraybar is offline New Member
    I def wouldn't risk it. If it was me, the worry would prob ruin my trip. Like the other guys said, mail it or leave it. It's just not worth the chance imo

Godplex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I worked for TSA in Ohare chicago for a few years. I dont recomend bringing them at all. But if you are dont make it look like your trying to hide them. If i had too take them i would print out labels saying Vitmin B12 or insulin . They cannot verify what is in them and only have devices for testing trace explosives. i would put the needles and syringes in a carryon, and i would put the vials in there too. an Xray will only see alittle metal. if your boarding pass doesnt have "SSSS" you wont get messed with much. But if it does say that they are going to dump your crap and search everything, be careful.

Before i get ripped apart, the reason i say carryon. you can explain your diabetic and 99.9% of the screeners are too lazy to care.
    That's interesting advice. I don't think I would ever risk it, but it's nice to hear from someone with TSA work experience.

Godplex is offline New Member

Not trying to be a dick or be confrotational, but it seems that alot of people on these forums like to post without reading through the entire thread first.

Some of the recent comments were informational thank you. But to address a few others, I clearly said I was going to wait to cycle when I return. I also mentioned how I will have proper meals and quality lifting time lined up at a nice gym (cough! Laveycraft!), that's the whole reason I wanted to start cycle while I was down there.

I also will not be doing any partying while I'm there either, I'm simply going to visit my mom. I hardly drink alcohol off cycle because it interferes with training and diet, the last thing I'd do is drink while on cycle, especially while taking an oral.

Either way thanks everyone for the replies and info
    JBarron,

I think Laveycraft may have been referencing your comments about the gym, sleep, and meals being better at your Mom's place and that maybe these things aren't lined up well enough for when you continue the cycle once back home. I'm not trying to put words into people's mouths, just thought this might help you feel a little less irritated.

jfg4 is offline New Member
    i agree with Hawaiian pride. Just wait

Thread Information