Thread: T400 vs T500

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member

T400 vs T500

I've used T400 before and found it to cause a knot be painful in the injection area for 2-3 days. I'm now using T500 and haven't gotten that discomfort. I'm using it with EQ300. The gear is from GD. Ideas?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    it may have been cut better, with a diff % of oils and solvents which = less pain,
    how far are you into your cycle?

I just started the T500 today, but could usually feel the discomfort and knot starting within a few hours. The T400 I was using was made locally to me I think, and a shot every 4 days made it to where my cheeks hurt all the time, one side or the other. I know GD has great gear so it just may because its a better product. If thats the case then great, the T400 was painful before the needle even touched my skin, lol!!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I tried T400 and like you said, pain for days after each inject.. had to switch to cyp.

Hopefully your T500 is accurately dosed, Ive never heard it being pain free..

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    I've used T400 before and found it to cause a knot be painful in the injection area for 2-3 days. I'm now using T500 and haven't gotten that discomfort. I'm using it with EQ300. The gear is from GD. Ideas?
    Your last T400 may have been high in preservatives. The gear you have on hand may be a little less dirty, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I tried T400 and like you said, pain for days after each inject.. had to switch to cyp.

Hopefully your T500 is accurately dosed, Ive never heard it being pain free..
    Same here..

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    are you mixing the T-500 with the EQ? My cycle was t-450 that was horribly painfull on its own so after the first pin I added EQ to cut the test with and rest of the cycle was pain free

Branikald is offline New Member
    T-500 nearly killed me with pain and test-flu... and T-400 was also quite bad.
    Needless to say, if I got a batch of T-500 that didn't hurt, I'd be VERY suspicious.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Branikald View Post
    T-500 nearly killed me with pain and test-flu... and T-400 was also quite bad.
    Needless to say, if I got a batch of T-500 that didn't hurt, I'd be VERY suspicious.
    How much your injection hurts or doesnt hurt is not an indicator of bunk or legit gear.

Unless you're talking about T1000...

The pain set in as the night went on. It hurts today but not to bad. Yes, 1cc of T500 and EQ300 every 4 days. This is my third cycle BTW. I gained 10lbs, kept 6lbs from my first one of 250E and EQ, .5cc of each every 4 days. My second one was the 1cc T400 and .5cc EQ, I gained 18lbs keeping 10lbs (I went through a break up the same time I came off). That time I dosed the EQ at half of the amount of the T400 and only ran it for 8 of the 12 weeks. I think the EQ is hard on me after I come off. I had erection issues for about 2-3 weeks after the first cycle. Stopped the EQ about half way thru the second one and didnt have any issues that time, but I only used Clomid when I came off, the second one I used both Nolva and Clomid, and that could've been the difference.
    Last edited by dirtybrd; 09-08-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Thread Information