Thread: 10 week cutter

wormwood is offline Associate Member

10 week cutter

Age:30 Training experience:10 years Height: 5'11'' Weight:223 lbs. BF: A little high at the moment, a good and honesst guess is 18%, I do have a good idea of what I look like at various bodyfat levels

1st cycle 500mg's Sust for 12 weeks

2nd was 600mg's Test Enth for 12 weeks and dbol at 40mg's for the first 4 weeks

Cutting cycle: (proposed 3rd cycle)
    Test Prop 75mg ED (1-10)
    Tren Ace 75 mg ED (1-10)
    Adex .25mg EOD (1-10)
    Caber (1-10)
    HCG 300 IU's 2x PW (3-10)

4 days post final prop pin:
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
    Last edited by wormwood; 09-07-2010 at 07:54 PM.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Cycle looks pretty good. Keep your diet on point and your results should be what you are looking for.

Im not sure if you are going to run your Adex and caber regardless of sides, but I would recommend leaving it out until you notice the sides.

G2G IMO

PS- I ran a cutter last summer of much lower doses and it worked well, test @250/wk and tren A @ 350/wk...

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Cycle looks pretty good. Keep your diet on point and your results should be what you are looking for.

Im not sure if you are going to run your Adex and caber regardless of sides, but I would recommend leaving it out until you notice the sides.

G2G IMO

PS- I ran a cutter last summer of much lower doses and it worked well, test @250/wk and tren A @ 350/wk...
    Thanks for the response. I'm actually stuck between 50 ED and 75 ED and can't decide between the two. I'll keep what you said in mind as I decide. I'll have the adex just on hand as I have never encountered any estro related sides from my other two cycles and my first cycle I ran HCG also and DID NOT use at AI. I probably will run a low does of Caber from the get go just to play it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Thanks for the response. I'm actually stuck between 50 ED and 75 ED and can't decide between the two. I'll keep what you said in mind as I decide. I'll have the adex just on hand as I have never encountered any estro related sides from my other two cycles and my first cycle I ran HCG also and DID NOT use at AI. I probably will run a low does of Caber from the get go just to play it safe.
    Caber = major boners, worse than test alone... Be warned, as though its a bad thing

If you are thinking 50ED, just switch to 100EOD as pinning .5mL is such a waste of time IMO and you lose a bit of gear in the tip of the plastic part of the pin so if you are loading 0.5mL and losing almost .1mL each time its kind of a waste.

You will like your cycle man, looks good and simple

That's a great point, I never thought about the wasting of the gear that pinning ED can cause.

I MIGHT not buy any caber or adex and just buy some letro instead. That way I only have to buy one thing instead of two...and I'll have it for this cycle (if needed) and the future if needed. Or do you think it would be a better idea to have the caber and adex on hand?

Letro is harsh bro and should only be used in severe gyno cases... destroys sex drive.. I keep Aromasin (exemestane) on hand but never have to use it.

AI for estrogen
    Caberor bromo are for progesterone sides, not the same as ERSE

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Well done Worm. It's refreshing to see threads such as these that are well planned out.

Good job KP for your contribution, as always..

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Well done Worm. It's refreshing to see threads such as these that are well planned out.

Good job KP for your contribution, as always..
    really? cause apparently all I do is whore according to some members of little to no standing... I guess my first 3000 posts which were not in the lounge dont count =)... I need a drink

Thread Information