Dylan-W is offline New Member

Post Thinking about trying steroids for the first time

Hey all, new to this forum.

Have been reading about anabolic steroids for a while now and I was thinking about ordering some online, I was looking particularly at Anadrol .

I have been having trouble gaining weight since I have started going to the gym despite my best efforts, I have been having three scoops of Max's Pro Xtreme Mass Gainer a day on average for the past two weeks as well as large regular meals. I weighed 78kg when I started going to the gym 8 months ago and weigh 64kg now.

According to the reading I have been doing 6 weeks of Anadrol should make me gain 10-15 kg, which seems insane. Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with Anadrol?

I was also reading that the side effects can be countered/lessened by taking Estrogen Blockers in conjunction with the Anadrol, and was again wondering if anybody had had any experience with this.

I was told by a friend that injecting steroids supposedly lessens the negative effects on health, but I do not really feel comfortable self injecting or being injected by a friend (I do have one friend who is a nurse but she isn't someone I'd be able to tell I was using steroids).

I read somewhere that people have been able to take steroids with the supervision of their GP lessen any health risks. This would be the best way to do it but I can't imagine if I went into my GP and said I wanted steroids for the gym that they would be agreeable to this.

I live in Australia so there are no Anabolic Steroids available over the counter so I would have to order online. Does anyone know what percentage is likely to get through customs and if there are any serious penalties for being caught.

Thanks in advance,
    Dylan-W

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan-W View Post

Have been reading about anabolic steroids for a while now and I was thinking about ordering some online, I was looking particularly at Anadrol .

I have been having trouble gaining weight since I have started going to the gym despite my best efforts, I have been having three scoops of Max's Pro Xtreme Mass Gainer a day on average for the past two weeks as well as large regular meals. I weighed 78kg when I started going to the gym 8 months ago and weigh 64kg now.

According to the reading I have been doing 6 weeks of Anadrol should make me gain 10-15 kg, which seems insane. Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with Anadrol?

I was also reading that the side effects can be countered/lessened by taking Estrogen Blockers in conjunction with the Anadrol, and was again wondering if anybody had had any experience with this.

I was told by a friend that injecting steroids supposedly lessens the negative effects on health, but I do not really feel comfortable self injecting or being injected by a friend (I do have one friend who is a nurse but she isn't someone I'd be able to tell I was using steroids).

I read somewhere that people have been able to take steroids with the supervision of their GP lessen any health risks. This would be the best way to do it but I can't imagine if I went into my GP and said I wanted steroids for the gym that they would be agreeable to this.

I live in Australia so there are no Anabolic Steroids available over the counter so I would have to order online. Does anyone know what percentage is likely to get through customs and if there are any serious penalties for being caught.

Thanks in advance,
    Dylan-W
    Uh, from your post, u say u're currently 64kg. unless you are a midget, u are really light and there is plenty of progress u can make without steroids. If you're diet isn't right, you wont be making the optimum gains on steroids, plus, you'll lose the weight after the cycle. Think about this... If CURRENTLY, you are struggling to gain weight, what makes you think you can keep gaining/stay at the same weight after you do a cycle of steroids? My advice to you is, to keep training hard for a while more, do more research and eat more!

Just wonderin' how tall are you, and how old are you brah?

MrGreen is offline Member
    Going to need to post up your stats bro.

Age?
    Weight?
    Heigth?
    BF?
    Exp?

Welcome to the site also I am sure you will find plenty of helpful people and useful information here.

Badadooo is offline New Member
    you're not even close to your full genetic potential get a proper diet training in a years you could get 10-15kg easily

go to the workout and diet forum b4 doing that

about the custom mainly its illegal for even the smallest substance and if the seize it you going to have a seizure letter in your mailbox and thats mostly about it (but can be different depend of your contry)

and anadrol only for 6 week as 1st cycle would be really bad

read more and cheers

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Spend some time researching forums .
    Taking anadrol only would be a disaster .

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    Going to need to post up your stats bro.

Age?
    Weight?
    Heigth?
    BF?
    Exp?

Welcome to the site also I am sure you will find plenty of helpful people and useful information here.
    Weight: 64 kg
    Height: 180 cm
    BF: Using your measurements of a 30 inches waist and weight of 141 pounds your body fat percentage is estimated to be 6.13 % using the U.S. Navy body fat formula, or 10.30 % using the formula developed by the YMCA.
    Exp: I have been going to the gym 3-6 days a week for 8 months

The reason I was thinking about trying steroids now is that I have just quit my job and I thought I might try a course before I find a new job so I have time to focus purely on working out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post

Spend some time researching forums .
    Taking anadrol only would be a disaster
    bumb

BF: Using your measurements of a 30 inches waist and weight of 141 pounds your body fat percentage is estimated to be 6.13 % using the U.S. Navy body fat formula, or 10.30 % using the formula developed by the YMCA.

The reason I was thinking about trying steroids now is that I have just quit my job and I thought I might try a course before I find a new job so I have time to focus purely on working out.

Thanks
    your too young ur normal test lvl in your body is at his full potential now and 5'10 140lb you are skinny eat more man eat like 3500-4000 calorie a day you need fat to get muscle and you need proper rest ... imo working out for more then 4-5 day a week is too much and you need 2-3 years training under ur belt b4 even thinking about taking aas other wise u will only result hurting yourself or uncurable injury

read http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php that might help explain my point

MrGreen is offline Member

Thanks

Look I dont expect you to listen but atleast hear me out.

If your 5'11 and 141lbs then you need to get a diet in check before you concern yourself with AAS. You have been working out for 8 months and although its a great start chances are you still a have a great deal to learn before you have a regiment ironed out properly. Also your not exactly in the right age range to be trying AAS yet as you body has not fully developed yet and doing any type of AAS risks your future and current health.

If you have a issue gaining weight I am sure you can post up a diet and someone would be more then willing to help you out in that area. There are some great members here with outstanding knowledge and advice if you will just take the time to listen.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank

Horrible choice for a first cycle. Never run this compound alone. Research this compound a little more and you'll figure out why.

Food, food food and more food. Supplements are there to do 1 thing, SUPPLEMENT your existing diet. Utilize food more, and less on supplements.

Food, training, rest, supplements <---- in that order.

Most of the gains you will receive from this compound in terms of weight gain will be water. Drol is a great compound, but should never be utilized on a standalone level for several reasons. Research the steroid profile as I've said earlier and you'll find your answer.

It's suggested that the estrogenic effects of Drol may not be as much mediated by estrogen, as by Drol itself activating the estrogen receptor. Because there is little to no aromatization off Drol, the possible progestational effect should be considered. Similar to that of 19nors perhaps. But certain studies testing the progestational effects of drol and Dbol against those of test as well as 19nors and its metabolites showed that the progestagenic activity of Drol wasn't even in the neighborhood of that of test, let alone a 19nor. Ruling out the possibility of progestagenic activity and aromatization, that only left Drol engaging in a structure with the estrogen receptor itself. Since it has an A-ring similar to that of estradiol (the prime estrogen) this would be the most logical explanation IMO. Since progesterone acts as an estrogen agonist, it would require circulating estrogen to negotiate such levels of water build-up as Drol causes, so it seemed like a far-fetched idea to begin with.

If this is the case, then steroids aren't for you. And I typically don't condone the use of oral only, regardless of the toxic/hepatoxic severity they bring to the table.

You never know until you try :] And yes, Test, whatever the form, tends to be the safest assuming your dose remains within the moderately supratherapeutic range.

Using the internet as your source, exact figures are difficult to calculate. Real pharmaceutical AAS are estimated to represent half or less of the products commonly circulated on the black market. In many regions this figure may be below 250/0. IMO the majority of products sold on the black market that are counterfeited copies of real AAS or products made and labeled by UGL's far outweigh the number of legitimate AAS floating around.

Thanks in advance,
    Dylan-W
    Bold^^^

Stats please.

height
    bf
    years training
    pct knowledge
    diet (in detail) <---- this is more than likely what needs to be addressed for you first.

also if you are without a job on aas you are gonna burn all the money you have saved on food in like 2 week or you might not eat properly and waste money on aas with really poor result

i swear too god read about diet and get one you will see alot of progress almost as fast as aas since your are as far as the sun from earth in your natural potential

It seems I am not at the right stage in my life to try aa's, thanks for all the advice. I've been pretty lucky in creating a routine that works, as the two people I go to the gym with have both been going for 3 years before I started so they've given me a lot of advice (I've seen pretty good strength increases, I chart everything on excel and my strength has over doubled in most areas apart from my legs). I have not worked out a specific diet, I just try to generally eat healthily which is made quite easy as I moved back to my parents house recently before starting going to the Gym. Maybe I should try to work out a specific diet.

Maybe a better option for now would be Animal Stak or something similar?

Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Badadooo View Post
    bumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Badadooo View Post
    your too young ur normal test lvl in your body is at his full potential now and 5'10 140lb you are skinny eat more man eat like 3500-4000 calorie a day you need fat to get muscle and you need proper rest ... imo working out for more then 4-5 day a week is too much and you need 2-3 years training under ur belt b4 even thinking about taking aas other wise u will only result hurting yourself or uncurable injury

read http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php that might help explain my point
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    Look I dont expect you to listen but atleast hear me out.

If your 5'11 and 141lbs then you need to get a diet in check before you concern yourself with AAS. You have been working out for 8 months and although its a great start chances are you still a have a great deal to learn before you have a regiment ironed out properly. Also your not exactly in the right age range to be trying AAS yet as you body has not fully developed yet and doing any type of AAS risks your future and current health.

If you have a issue gaining weight I am sure you can post up a diet and someone would be more then willing to help you out in that area. There are some great members here with outstanding knowledge and advice if you will just take the time to listen.
    Good job guys. Agreed.

My diet at the moment isn't overly controlled, I just really eat what is in the house. I try not to eat junk food often, eat regular meals.

A typical day might be something like this:
    Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs (3 or 4), 2 bits of Toast (Wholemeal Bread), Juice and/or Coffee
    Morning Tea: Fruit and maybe a sandwich if I'm hungry
    Lunch: Somewhere between two and four ham sandwich's
    Afternoon Tea: Shapes or Potato Chips (200g packet) and also some fruit about half the time
    Tea: Whatever is made for me, normally consists of meat, vegetables/salad and something high in carbohydrates
    Supper: Crackers and Dip or something similar, Mass Gainer

I also take NO-xplode (going to buy some black powder tomorrow) on days I work out before I work out, and Vital Strength WPI Ripped as a post workout .

My diet at the moment isn't overly controlled, I just really eat what is in the house. I try not to eat junk food often, eat regular meals.

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs (3 or 4), 2 bits of Toast (Wholemeal Bread), Juice and/or Coffee
    Afternoon Tea: Shapes or Potato Chips (200g packet) and also some fruit about half the time
    Tea: Whatever is made for me, normally consists of meat, vegetables and something high in carbohydrates

I also taking NO-xplode (going to buy some black powder tomorrow) on days I work out before I work out, and Vital Strength WPI Ripped as a post workout .
    Horrible diet my friend. Please re-post this in the nutrition section and the guys will sort this out for you.

I'll do that, cheers

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    You say that you have actually lost weight training, i'm guessing you have lost muscle , becuase your stats point to a low bf% already. Spend some serious time in the diet forums, learn how to eat properly getting macros in check from food, gainers can be helpfull, but food is the best way to build muscle.

Good luck man,
    read,read,read and learn

thats a typical day for me it might seems alot but it actually really easy to eat

breakfast: 150 ml oatmeal + 1 tablespoon almond butter, 4 eggs, 125g 1% cottage, 1 cup of bay and 1 banana

Snack: 1 protein shake , 12 almonds .1 cup Bay ,1 banana and 1 cup of white pasta

lunch: 300g of chicken or horse meat, 3 cup green vegetables 2 cup white pasta 1 tablespoon olive oil

Snack: 250g cottage 12 almonds 1 cup pasta 1 cup Bay

Dinner: 400g salmon or horse or chicken 2 cup brown rice 3 cup vegetables and 1 tablespoon olive dhuile

about 5-6 litter of water

ps after you get ur diet fix think about getting supplement you might lack but focus on food to fill that up 1st
    Last edited by Badadooo; 09-08-2010 at 07:35 AM.

I don't think I have lost muscle. I was very weak when I first started going to the gym. I could bench press like 35 kg, bicep curl 20ish kg's on the preacher, 10 kg dumbell shoulder press. I can now do 70 kg bench press for six reps, 50 kilos on the preacher for six reps, 24 kg dumbell shoulder press for 6 reps. Everything else has also improved by about the same ratio aside from legs. But despite the increase in strength I continue to lose weight, 14 kg in the 8 months since I started to be exact.
    Last edited by Dylan-W; 09-08-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: 50kg on the preacher, not 60kg

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member

Tea: Whatever is made for me, normally consists of meat, vegetables/salad and something high in carbohydrates

I also take NO-xplode (going to buy some black powder tomorrow) on days I work out before I work out, and Vital Strength WPI Ripped as a post workout .
    chips,tea and crackers for dinner dude are you for real??
    no wonder your light ,empty calories and basic crap diet IMHO you need a lot of diet research

Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    chips,tea and crackers for dinner dude are you for real??
    no wonder your light ,empty calories and basic crap diet IMHO you need a lot of diet research
    That's not dinner, that's a snack. I said that dinner is a meal that is prepared for me by somebody else and is generally a balanced meal consisting of meat (commonly chicken or beef), vegetables/salad and some form of carbohydrates. I said for a snack in the afternoon, I will often eat chips or something similar.
    Last edited by Dylan-W; 09-08-2010 at 07:47 AM.

That's not dinner, that's a snack. I said that dinner is a meal that is prepared for me by somebody else and is generally a balanced meal consisting of meat (commonly chicken or beef), vegetables/salad and some form of carbohydrates. I said for a snack in the afternoon, I will often eat chips or something similar.
    Ok first off your diet is no good, second i don't know where your from but where im from supper means dinner and under where you have supper you put crackrs. but it doesn't matter your diet needs work dude go to the diet section look around talk to a vet.
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 09-08-2010 at 07:49 AM.

I don't think I have lost muscle. I was very weak when I first started going to the gym. I could bench press like 35 kg, bicep curl 20ish kg's on the preacher, 10 kg dumbell shoulder press. I can now do 70 kg bench press for six reps, 50 kilos on the preacher for six reps, 24 kg dumbell shoulder press for 6 reps. Everything else has also improved by about the same ratio aside from legs. But despite the increase in strength I continue to lose weight, 14 kg in the 8 months since I started to be exact.
    its normal u get that kind of improvement but imgaine if u had taken proper diet you will be benching way more then 70kg and more rep and tell me about your cardio if u do it wrong u might actually burn fat but also all the muscle you wanna aquire and on a side not you can achieve about 120kg bench press in no time with your natural potential

just working off of the info you provide man.
    any way you spin it not even close to the right amount or kind of calories you need for growth imo.

For my cardio I try to do half an hour on the bike sustaining my heart rate at 130-140 and pedaling at 80-90 rpm 1-4 times weekly as I have been informed that this is the best fat burning range. I have posted in the diet section, and if I can work something out I'll start tomorrow.

I'm sorry not to good with the metric system, but if i'm correct you are 5'10" and 140lbs currently and lost 24lbs in 8 months. Not being mean but that has to be a very unhealthy weight loss.
    Please get your diet in check, i feel hungry just reading your op

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    I'm sorry not to good with the metric system, but if i'm correct you are 5'10" and 140lbs currently and lost 24lbs in 8 months. Not being mean but that has to be a very unhealthy weight loss.
    Please get your diet in check, i feel hungry just reading your op
    I obviously haven't spent enough time focusing on my diet, so I'm keen to fix this. Seems so stupid spending 2 hours at the gym most days if I'm messing it up by not eating correctly. I've posted in the diet section but am not getting any replies, if anyone can help then this is the link (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...04#post5348704).

Thanks

2 hours is a bit excessive. You may want to re-address this issue. Spending too much time in the gym plays a major roll in over-training thus hindering your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    2 hours is a bit excessive. You may want to re-address this issue. Spending too much time in the gym plays a major roll in over-training thus hindering your gains.
    Once cardio, stretching and situps are included this seems to be about how long it takes when working out with two friends. I am in the process of planning my new workout, and will post this and see how it looks once I am finished

GOOD FOR YOU. NOW YOUR GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. SEARCH BULKING DIETS JUST TO GET AN IDEA OFF HOW MUCH FOOD IS ACTUALLY REQUIRED TO MAKE GAINS AND CUSTOMIZE A PLAN FOR YOURSELF, POST IT IN THE DIET FORUM FOR TWEAKING.

GOOD LUCK

If anyone wants to have a look I've posted my attempt at a bulking diet: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...93#post5348893

Thread Information