travisbman is offline New Member

Good starter cycle??

i was wondering what would be a good light cycle to boost gains for a 5'9 175 pounder... i am getting back into the weight training game eating right and training hard i figure i will go 4-5 months longer to build up my base and was just thinking a cycle wouldn't hurt..... like maybe just d-bol and some pct.. details would be good thanks!

p.s. no lectures on being young and training longer. i know the drill.. just entertain me!

james_trudee is offline Junior Member
    Maybe research your stuff for the next 4-5 months. Dbols + pct? clearly you havn't done your research.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james_trudee View Post
    Maybe research your stuff for the next 4-5 months. Dbols + pct? clearly you havn't done your research.
    Your supposed to entertain him. Your penis won't work, you'll bloat, and lose most of your gains. Thats entertaining.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Your supposed to entertain him. Your penis won't work, you'll bloat, and lose most of your gains. Thats entertaining.
    Don't forget when your balls stop working and you're on TRT for the rest of your life too keep you from having the testosterone levels of a 10 year old girl. Now thats entertainment

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    No One Is Here to entertain you bro, entertain yourself with the search button and research.

well does pct not cover keeping my balls working!

i saw this in a thread and thought it might be pretty good???

1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by travisbman View Post
    i was wondering what would be a good light cycle to boost gains for a 5'9 175 pounder... i am getting back into the weight training game eating right and training hard i figure i will go 4-5 months longer to build up my base and was just thinking a cycle wouldn't hurt..... like maybe just d-bol and some pct.. details would be good thanks!

p.s. no lectures on being young and training longer. i know the drill.. just entertain me!
    Not the wisest of plans to say the least.

At your height you can do a little more damage on the scale naturally.

How old are you? How long have you been training consistently?

23 since i was about 17

If you don't want sound advice go elsewhere. That's the purpose of this forum. We aren't here to tell you what you want to hear. If you're looking to get your ego stroked you came to the wrong place my friend. Post age and experience and if they meet the qualifications you will get advice, otherwise you will be advised not to take steroids for your own good. We have nothing to gain or lose from you ruining your body, but we'd prefer you didn't ruin it because it gives steroids, steroid users, and our various sports a bad name.

im sorry i just posted age and experience and when i said entertain me i now see it came off wrong i just meant i know there are some threads about starter cycles which i have been reading but thought maybe some one had some advice to add

At 23 the advice should be obvious; you are too young. You should be 25 at least before considering a cycle. You should also have two-three years minimum of proper dieting and training under your belt. If those two tings are not right no steroid on earth will give you the results you want. If you can't gain naturally you'll never be able to keep any gains made from steroid use .

I would advise you to take the next two-three years and learn how your body responds to proper eating and training. You should be able to get up to 200lbs at 10-12% body fat in that time period. If that's not enough you'll at least be ready to consider steroids . Until that time I'll give you all the advice you want on diet, training, and supplements.

well i guess i will just go hard for a while before i consider it.. thanks for the input... but just out of curiosity what would be the most likely result of the 1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk 1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED 1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED cycle for a guy like me.... and i really mean just out of curiosity!

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    seriously dude, I was dumb and did some crap when I was 25. Put on a ton of weight and my diet and training were not exactly in check and I lost almost all of what I gained very fast. It's extremely depressing to get big and a month after you finish cycle, shirnk back down to exactly where you started! Your body will never react to gear the same as it did the first time. You need to listen up to these guys, I wished I had. Wasted way too much money and frustration because I didn't do things right. My bad, I know and I have to deal with it. I've picked up great diet advice in the diet section. Start there, f the dbol for now.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badmoto View Post
    seriously dude, I was dumb and did some crap when I was 25. Put on a ton of weight and my diet and training were not exactly in check and I lost almost all of what I gained very fast. It's extremely depressing to get big and a month after you finish cycle, shirnk back down to exactly where you started! Your body will never react to gear the same as it did the first time. You need to listen up to these guys, I wished I had. Wasted way too much money and frustration because I didn't do things right. My bad, I know and I have to deal with it. I've picked up great diet advice in the diet section. Start there, f the dbol for now.
    I did this with Prohormones. Got up to 169, dropped back to like 150lbs. Then regroupped and got back to 169 naturally. thats where Im at now.

yeah i def. will wait now... glad to hear it didn't **** up your natural test.

buildingblocks is offline New Member
    This will help....pretend your a machine. Run, lift, diet, and train like your a machine and the good results will come. Just like they say in Field of Dreams....if you build it, they will come....(muscles that is)

Thread Information