FattyMatty is offline New Member

Always on cyp - want to cycle dbol in for winter

Hey guys, I have a cycle question for you all. I have a diagnosed androgenic deficiency (so I'm constantly on test cyp 200mg/wk and under a doctor's supervision). I want to bulk up during the winter when fewer people will notice because of the thicker clothes and whatnot. I do know that I will have to eat clean and watch for water retention.

I want to do three 5-week cycles of dbol (15mg ED). They would be:
    Oct 1-Nov 5 - 15 mg dbol ED + 200mg/wk cyp
    Nov 6-Dec 31 - 200 mg/wk cyp only
    Jan 1-Feb 5 - 15 mg dbol ED + 200mg/wk cyp
    Feb 6-March 31 - 200mg/wk cyp only
    April 1-May 6 - 15 mg dbol ED + 200mg/wk cyp

I could probably up the cyp to 300mg or even 500mg/wk while I'm running the dbol and schedule my blood work right before I restart dbol.

Sensitive to gyno even on cyp alone, so I have plenty of letro on hand. This is the first time I'll be stacking anything with my cyp, so feel free to offer any constructive criticism...

32 y/o
    6' 195 lbs (cut down from 217 lbs)
    ~13% BF
    been on cyp for almost 2 years

FattyMatty

needle is offline Senior Member
    androgenic deficiency ??? low natural test levels is what your saying ? Umm im going to say go with the doc advise on that bro... Obviously he has you on that dosage for a reason...
    Which do you have ??? This deficiency may be caused by problems of the testicles, pituitary gland or hypothalamus.?

I was hoping for a mod or senior mem- besides me to get involved on this one!!!
    BUMP

bump

Low natural test. Levels in low 300's at age 29. All other tests came back normal.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyMatty View Post
    Hey guys, I have a cycle question for you all. I have a diagnosed androgenic deficiency (so I'm constantly on test cyp 200mg/wk and under a doctor's supervision). I want to bulk up during the winter when fewer people will notice because of the thicker clothes and whatnot. I do know that I will have to eat clean and watch for water retention.

I want to do three 5-week cycles of dbol (15mg ED). They would be:
    Oct 1-Nov 5 - 15 mg dbol ED + 200mg/wk cyp
    Nov 6-Dec 31 - 200 mg/wk cyp only
    Jan 1-Feb 5 - 15 mg dbol ED + 200mg/wk cyp
    Feb 6-March 31 - 200mg/wk cyp only
    April 1-May 6 - 15 mg dbol ED + 200mg/wk cyp

I could probably up the cyp to 300mg or even 500mg/wk while I'm running the dbol and schedule my blood work right before I restart dbol.

Sensitive to gyno even on cyp alone, so I have plenty of letro on hand. This is the first time I'll be stacking anything with my cyp, so feel free to offer any constructive criticism...

32 y/o
    6' 195 lbs (cut down from 217 lbs)
    ~13% BF
    been on cyp for almost 2 years

FattyMatty
    That sounds fine man. Most people will generally up their testosterone dose as well during this blasting phase. (IE) 300-500mg/wk for the blast.

However, you can just pulse the d-bol in spurts if you want.

A thought though.... If you're looking for something with no water retention but still puts on lean mass why wouldn't you opt for T-bol (turnibol) over D-bol...?

-VM

Access and cost, to be honest.

Good source with legit 10mg dbol tabs for a buck a piece. Not overly concerned with the bloat, just wanna keep it under control.

Id say go for it looks like you got it all lined up... GL

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyMatty View Post
    Access and cost, to be honest.

Good source with legit 10mg dbol tabs for a buck a piece. Not overly concerned with the bloat, just wanna keep it under control.
    Id say bump it to 20-30 mg then if your going to keep your Test at TRT dose. Water retention wont be an issue if you have an AI on hand and proper diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Id say bump it to 20-30 mg then if your going to keep your Test at TRT dose. Water retention wont be an issue if you have an AI on hand and proper diet.
    That's a good idea. I can split the 10mg tabs into 2x 5mg and take 5mg every 6 hours to start since the half life is only 3-5 hours.

Thread Information