Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

Extreme Pain after filtering gear

A little background before the question. I have been doing AAS for about 6 years and have tried most of the gear out there over the years (UG/Prescription/Homebrew). Well yesterday i filtered 40ml of sustanon 250 sachet gear. Immediately after filtering the sust i mixed 1cc sust with 1cc tren eth and went to do a shot in my glute. I went to inject and the second i touched the plunger my entire glute started to sting so bad that it literally brought tears to my eyes. I am no stranger to gear with high BA content and injection soreness. This was beyond anything ive ever felt. I couldn't even inject more than 1 drop and had to pull it out immediately. Has this happened to anyone while using sachet gear or any gear? Not just injection pain, i mean EXTREME pain? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It had nothing to do with the filtering.

I'd assume you stuck the needle in the wrong place, or (most likely) your gear is just garbage. The only place I know of that used sachets got raided a few weeks back. And their stuff was awful, so it's no loss the the AAS world.

suttie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

I'd assume you stuck the needle in the wrong place, or (most likely) your gear is just garbage. The only place I know of that used sachets got raided a few weeks back. And their stuff was awful, so it's no loss the the AAS world.
    they stoped useing sachets along time ago ,they used all diff types of tubes/bottles/ect and i agree there stuff was very bad sh it

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Even then, I dont think sachet brew would cause instant stinging. I think you hit a nerve.

I think that i might have hit a nerve as well. The gear i have is good im not worried about the quality or authenticity of it. Any other suggestions.??

Ohh yeah my gear didnt come from the shop that was raided.

Dominator Human is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

The source you are referring to did sting bad, but it was good gear.

There are quite a few sources that now ship in sachets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator Human View Post
    The source you are referring to did sting bad, but it was good gear.

There are quite a few sources that now ship in sachets.
    Do you think i may have hit my siatic nerve? There was a sharp extreme tingeling feeling all the way from my glute to thigh/knee area. Lasted about 2 hours then went away? Any one have any expierence hitting their siatic by accident? How did it feel.

Thread Information