sleggio is offline New Member

1st cycle questions

I started my first cycle yesterday (test-c 500mg/wk). I have ample clomid/nolvadex for pct as well as letro. The goal is to gain lean mass and add strength. My question is one of diet. Currently, I eat about 3,500-4,000 calories per day (300/500/100 p/c/f) pretty clean. I've made good progress over the years - I am 5'9", 225lbs, 11%bf. Now that I started this 10 week cycle, should I up those diet numbers? I know I will put on some fat and some bloat but I would like to minimize these.

Also, when the cycle is complete, should I maintain/increase/decrease my diet, particularly on pct? I obviously want to keep the gains as much as possible.

MrGreen is offline Member
    5'9 225lbs @ 11% and your asking diet questions? Hmm... Bro if your stats are legit you should be a monster and have this down.

This is a epic question and often times people will give you different answers. You are the only one that can tell what works for you. I tend to eat a little more while on cycle and through PCT and off cycle I eat my normal amounts. Is you want to maintain you eat to maintain, if you want to loose you eat to loose, if you want to decrease you eat to decrease its not any different then any other time the rules still apply here.

Badadooo is offline New Member
    post your diet on the diet section you will get a better answer :P

sleggio is offline New Member
    My diet pre-cycle is solid and has been for the 11 years I've been training. My sense is that I should probably increase my caloric intake by about 500cal/day while on cycle (more protein, carbs). Post cycle, I would cut back down to normal. My question is should I cut it back down during pct or wait until after. I know everyone responds differently but maybe some of you can share some personal experiences.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yes, you'll want to increase cals during your cycle to feed the new muscle you've added.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    ^Bingo.

Up your macros during this time to compensate for the new mass is the best way to do it.

Thread Information