3ebmike is offline Junior Member

How much hair loss is normal?

I've never experienced it before, my hairline is fine and there is no history of it in my family.... i'm on 500mg of prop per week.. i've noticed some falling out in the gym when i go to dry my head from sweat, usually like 6 to 7 hairs..this normal guys?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    A slight amount of hair has been falling off my head since I can remember and I come from a family with very thick hair. Grandmother is in her 70's with a full head of thick hair.

I wouldn't be worried about it.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    My hair loss seems to come in waves where for a month or two I see hairs in the shower,gym, hair product,etc... Then for 6 or 8 months nothing. It seems to happen to me regardless of being on or off aas. 4 or 5 in my hand after shampooing or whatever would ruin my day. over the long run I have not noticed major loss. Just a little thinning over the temples. And I don't think it is aas related.
    Last edited by dieseljimmy; 09-08-2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: error

I know that a side of AAS is losing hair. I've done 3 cycles in the last 2 years and I'm growing hair in places where I NEVER had hair. I'm growing hair on my stomach, nipples, ears, and long witch hairs on my eye brows. I don't know how much hair loss is normal or how much hair growth is normal. It's all a side of AAS. I guess the hair, or the lack there of, is part of the AAS game.

i agree, my hair is actually looking thicker but the stray hairs that fall when i wash it with a towel to get he sweat out kind of concerned me. Im not a hairy person at all, cant even grow a full beard but noticed increased hair growth

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    does baldness run in your family? and it's a myth that it only comes from the mother's side

i don't think baldness runs in my family, no one balded early, dad still has hair at 52
    Last edited by 3ebmike; 09-08-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Thread Information