topshelf75 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon - How long can you go between shots?

I had a bottle that I ran out of about 2 weeks before I got my new one. I read that it stays active in your system for about 18 days. I want to start back up and finish the last 6 weeks of my cycle, but was curious if there is any harm in starting back up after being off for two weeks. I've been on winny the two weeks that I was without the sust, but planned to just start up the sust again once I got it.

Any reason this wouldn't be a good idea?

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    I dont think its the end of the world, but its poor cycle planning it sounds like.
    The long esters will kick in long but sust is designed with both short and long acting esters so you lose that for 2 weeks and eventually there will be a lull with the 2 week gap in about 4 weeks with your t-levels.
    Again nothing really serious IMHO, but really should have been a little better planned is all.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    I love sust, id cry if that happened to me mid cycle

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah was definitely not planned out very well for sure, but it is what it is.

rocco-x is offline Junior Member
    i 've tried it everyway imaginable and eod is the only one that works to the fullest extent and results in the highest gains for me.i like sust but i'm still a cyp man at heart altho i did fall in love with tne last year and now try to include it in every cycle on workout days.
    some guys say they got great results with only a 2x a week strategy on sust but for this old dog,eod is it.

Thread Information