fleck is offline Associate Member

done with (1st shot)...results as far

Hey all,
    I just got done with my 1st shot yesterday. Im running 300mg of test e for 10 weeks and as its my first real cycle i thought Id keep the amount low. This way I can gauge how much juice I react from etc..
    Well I shot the test, i felt a little dizzy so had to sit down for a couple of minutes for my head to settle.Since then I was just tired and felt lethargic, and kind of ill to tell you the truth but Ive read other guys posts where they was having similar things happen so Im not too worried.
    After a pretty good night sleep, today I havent been as tired and sleepy, have just done with my first workout and can see and feel I am stronger.without a doubt.I know it takes so long and so long for the juice to kick in but theres definetely a difference there, and I can see myself making big gains.
    SO yeah im lookin forward to a side free cycle from here on in, hopefully my ass wont hurt as much next time...any advice for a newb would be appreciated as well as hearing from the guys why i feel as tired as I have been,take care.
    fleck
    Last edited by fleck; 09-10-2010 at 07:45 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Any difference you feel is going to be a placebo effect for now with test E. Try eating some sugar (hard candy) before you inject helps some people prevent that dizzy light headed feeling. After a couple injections though you probably won't need it. Inject slowly massage the injection sites. Do a quick search on injection pain you'll find the advise that myself and others have posted many times.

floyderoid is offline New Member
    make sure you have all of your pct stuff, nolva and clomid, before you finish your cycle

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floyderoid View Post
    make sure you have all of your pct stuff, nolva and clomid, before you finish your cycle
    He should have that before he even starts. Just wait until week 4 maybe 5 when it really kicks in, then you will truly feel it.

floyderoid is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    He should have that before he even starts. Just wait until week 4 maybe 5 when it really kicks in, then you will truly feel it.
    i realize that but he did not mention having a pct planned

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Any difference you feel is going to be a placebo effect for now with test E. Try eating some sugar (hard candy) before you inject helps some people prevent that dizzy light headed feeling. After a couple injections though you probably won't need it. Inject slowly massage the injection sites. Do a quick search on injection pain you'll find the advise that myself and others have posted many times.
    yea, its all in your head at this point. The ester is long from breaking off the test.

I have PCT there for the end of my ten weeks.
    Just hoping i get used to the shots.

DKbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Will you be making daily / weekly updates?

If you do I will be following for sure. Good luck with your cycle!

Hey all,
    Well this is day 3. Id like to start off by saying that the guys who were saying it was a placebo effect was unfortunately not true. Thank God I feel fine today but since tuesday I have felt tired and sleepy through the day with low labido and lazyness. This I know is no placebo effect, weather or not it was the test getting into my system I m not sure. I would love to know the reason why on day 3 of my cycle my shoulders have filled out my chest has gone bigger and my overall size looks considerably fuller, after all i believe the test hasnt properley kicked in yet.
    I wanted to say thanks to the guys who have commented on my posts and will bear the comments in mind. I am wondering weather or not to start shooting every 10 days rather than every week as i am very responsive to it and I feel I may not need as much as I though I would. Everything else apart Today I feel fine, clear headed and ready to hit the gym hard!!
    So guys thanks for reading, I am thinking weather too add some creatine in mid way through I also have some dbol (10mg) blue hearts here but may not bother with them cause of the sides. any comments or other supplements that may add well id like to hear your comments--Fleck
    Last edited by fleck; 09-10-2010 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    yea, its all in your head at this point. The ester is long from breaking off the test.
    Hey, What do you mean by long from breaking off the test?

Thread Information