Thread: Newbie Help

Catchy is offline New Member

Newbie Help

Hi
    I'm new here and this is my first post. I just finished my very first cycle of 50 mg winstrol and 50mg proviron for 4 weeks. I felt great for a few days and definitely gained some strength at the gym but overall not much difference.

Anyway, in a couple months I'm gonna start the following cycle. I'm 35 years old, 5'9 and 173 pounds. What I really wanna do is lose 10 pounds of fat and look tight and ripped but not really big - I want a younger looking body.

Does this sound good?
    250mg twice a week testosterone cypionate for 12 weeks
    200 mg twice a week deca -derbolin for 10 weeks
    100mg a day winstrol for 6 weeks
    500mg twice a week HCG for 10 weeks
    clomid - not sure what to do here for post cycle therapy

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Catch
    Last edited by Catchy; 09-09-2010 at 01:22 AM.

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    EDIT: I just read your weight .. 173 lbs. wtf. ??

Forget about the advice below.

Use a different mechanism :

500mg twice a week testosterone cypionate for 12 weeks
    100mg a day winstrol for 6 weeks

500IU HCG EO5

For PCT:

Nolva: 40/20/20/20
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Last edited by cybernox; 09-09-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    No that cycle looks awful, you need to slow down here a little. What is your bf% and how long have you been training??/

Your goals are easily obtainable through good diet and training principles...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I've been training for 5 years but plateaued 2 years ago so was working out really hard, eating healthy just to stay the same. I don't know my body fat and I'm afraid to know haha. I just want more definition in my arms and abs and really wanna get rid of the small layer of fat I have under my pecs - I hate it. My main goal is cutting. I need to get in better shape asap for an upcoming project.

@Cybernox - you think I don't need the Deca ?

Is proviron god to add?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Ok for your own good man read up on diet before you consider any AAS. My training partner is 5'9" and 190lbs at 12%bf you haven't plateued you're probably just not eating or training right. Fat loss is diet and cardio, And youcan do it without loosing muscle considering your body isn't near its genetic potential. You're first cycle looked horrible. And your proposed 2nd cycle doesn't look much better especially for someone new to AAS. Work on your goals naturally while you research a little more about AAS for the next year or so
    Last edited by scotty51312; 09-09-2010 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Ok for your own good man read up on diet before you consider any AAS. My training partner is 5'9" and 190lbs at 12%bf you haven't plateued you're probably just not eating or training right. Fat loss is diet and cardio, And youcan do it without loosing muscle considering your body isn't near its genetic potential. You're first cycle looked horrible. And your proposed 2nd cycle doesn't look much better especially for someone new to AAS. Work on your goals naturally while you research a little more about AAS for the next year or so
    Well said.

Thread Information