HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member

Need help here men!!!

okay so i just finished up my second cycle and i ran test E at 500 mg/wk, with some Dbol . My first cycle was test E at 500 mg/ wk. so i hit my plateau and my next cycle i purchased is 3 vials test E, 2 vials of Deca , (2)Dbol, (2)Tamox, and (2)Clomid. i was instructed to run it like this

1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    1-14 Test E at 500 mg/wk
    1-12- 400 mg/wk
    13-16- Dbol 40 Mg/day

i have extra test E left over and was wondering should i up my dosages cuz i have a lot left over?? and i could possibly up my dosages on my deca a little bit two? and im a little skeptical on the Dbol at the end of the cycle? should i shorten it and up the dosages??
    Last edited by HighRoller101; 09-09-2010 at 02:07 AM.

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    dont do the dbol at the end if there was any water retention from the d-bol in the start it should be out by week 7. and also your test e is at high enough level keep the test for another cycle if needed. week 1- 14 looks like a proper bulking cycle(without the dbol) just remember the pct.
    and the deca is also almost at max bud. watch out for impotence/very low libido from deca
    personally that is how i would run it.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    How bout we start with ur stats?

bntz305 is offline New Member
    everybodys system will act diffrently to this type of cycle....

but as mentioned..... drop using the D-BOL towards the end.... you dont want water retension

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't up the test dose at all. Keep using the least amount of drugs as possible.

Agreed, don't run the dbol at the end.

You should also stop your deca 2 weeks before you stop your test.

What's your planned pct?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I wouldn't up the test dose at all. Keep using the least amount of drugs as possible.

Agreed, don't run the dbol at the end.

You should also stop your deca 2 weeks before you stop your test.

What's your planned pct?
    yeah i was pretty skeptical with the Dbol at the end of the cycle, and my PCT i got 48 Tabs of Clomid and Tamox 100 Tabs of 10 Mg's. also i will stop the deca two weeks prior to the Test and my planned PCT looks like this. and i will have some Tamox tabs left over for the cycle itself just in case.

50/50/50/50 Clomiphene
    40/40/20/20 Tamox

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    How bout we start with ur stats?
    Stats
    Age- 24
    Body fat- 12 % got it retested using calipers
    Height-5'8
    Weight-180
    years training- total of 8 years ( 4 years training hard)

so you guys really think i should just leave the Test E at 500 mg/ wk even though i didnt see many results from it this past cycle???

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your diet look like

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller101 View Post
    so you guys really think i should just leave the Test E at 500 mg/ wk even though i didnt see many results from it this past cycle???
    Your adding Deca . You will see gains with the Test at 500.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Whats your diet look like
    ^x2, you just finished #2 and you are @ 180lbs. Sounds like you are not eating enough.

alright sounds good thanks man and my diet right now is a little off due to my senior year in college so im trying to figure all that out before i start this next cycle cuz i just started here again...and yes i know diet 85%....AAs- 15% so i really gotta figure that out

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    ^x2, you just finished #2 and you are @ 180lbs. Sounds like you are not eating enough.

5 eggs morning, oatmeal
    white rice with 2 chicken breasts
    another scoop of rice later on in day
    dinner-potatoes with some beef, pork, pasta, fish, steak etc
    later on around 7 have another bowl of rice with some green vegetables
    and some cottage cheese before bed
    and also some whey protein shakes on workout days.

this is an example for one day i know it needs some tweaking, needs a little more cals. but i was told to keep running the test till i hit a plataeu which i did in my second cycle and saw some results so now im throwing in the deca .
    Last edited by HighRoller101; 09-09-2010 at 12:33 PM.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    5 eggs morning, oatmeal

this is an example for one day i know it needs some tweaking, needs a little more cals. but i was told to keep running the test till i hit a plataeu which i did in my second cycle and saw some results so now im throwing in the deca.
    this looks like a cutting diet too me bro. if your tryin to bul you gotta eat way more than this.

like i said im in my senior year of college and its gonna be a lot harder for me now, so spike what would you throw in then? lean bulk.

Scrap the diet head over to diet forms
    You can repost it there with the goal you want to obtain and the guys could assist you.you probably could have gained more with better diet and work out regime. Side note don't forget to occlude your current stats when you post.
    Hold off on the cycle a bit and learn some nutrition info, be patient you can always cycle later on down the road, you. Will be amazed what diet alone can do

Good luck

ha ok ive posted my diet there 3 or 4 times and they have said its pretty clean but need to throw in some more casein before bed and some tuna and green vegetables so i dont know what you mean i am not trying to come off like a jerk but i've posted my stuff there and like i have said 3 times im in my senior year of college so its harder now so thats what i got. and i included my current stats when i did post this?
    Last edited by HighRoller101; 09-09-2010 at 05:25 PM.

I have to agree that if uv already done two cycles you are a bit light. So there is some issue possibly with ur diet that u need to address first. Sorry if I misunderstood you but how long has it been since your last cycle ended and when do u want to start the next one?

my first cycle i got up two 185 lbs, PCt + time off i took about two months off lost about 4 lbs, than did another Test cycle and gained like 3 lbs but i looked at my vins on my vials and i was pretty sure they were bunk so thats why i stopped early and im sittin at about 182 or so right now and startin my PCT in 3 days and gonna run that then take some time off before next one. everyone says to take while off before cycling again so i guess i might just do that
    Last edited by HighRoller101; 09-09-2010 at 07:55 PM.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    5 eggs morning, oatmeal

this is an example for one day i know it needs some tweaking, needs a little more cals. but i was told to keep running the test till i hit a plataeu which i did in my second cycle and saw some results so now im throwing in the deca.
    yeah man thats pretty healthy food but not enough calories. If you find it too hard to get more maybe change your whey protein over to a weight gainer shake.

Make sure you take the proper time off. 2 months is not long enough! Time off = cycle + pct. But before u cycle again u should get a blood test and check ur test levels to b absolutely sure...

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    bud diet is 70% of all gains. increase protein(1.5g-2g /lbs of lean bw) way more. also ad 30-40% carbs to each meal except evening meals. try convienient things more like can of tuna,eggs, weight gainer shake, peanut butter thats what i did when i was at college. try all sorts of things to get that nutrition and the gains will come running.

yeah i mentioned the tuna and i eat peanut butter alot and eggs, and also my whey shake is a weight gainer shakes has 1000 calories a drink i mean today i counted up my calories and in ten minutes i ate 1600 calories and had a protein shake after workout so i mean just those two i was sitting at 2600 and my BMR is 3500-4000 a day

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Make sure you take the proper time off. 2 months is not long enough! Time off = cycle + pct. But before u cycle again u should get a blood test and check ur test levels to b absolutely sure...
    yeah im getting my hormonal panels checked here next couple weeks do i do it after my PCT cuz im just about to start it?

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR GAINS WERE ON YOUR FIRST CYCLE, BUT 3LBS ON SECOND PROPABLY LIKE U SAID BUNK GEAR, OR JUST TOTALLY A FUC**d DIET. AS FOR THE TIRD CYCLE YOU CAN RUN EQUAL TEST/DECA WITH THE D-BOL KICKER BUT DROP IT AT THE END IT'S NOT NESECERRY. TEST SHOULD BE RUNNING DECENT BY THE TIME YOU DROP THE D-BOL AND THE DECA WILL GIVE YOU SLOW BUT MODERATE GAINS. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE ADDIQUIT TIME OFF BETWEEN CYCLES AND DEFFINATELY UP THE CALS.

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US UP TO DATE

SIDE NOTE I WOULDN'T EXPECT YOU WILL KEEP THE D-BOL GAINS AS IT WILL MOSTLY BE WATER

Thread Information