cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member

First injection information ;-)

howsit guys hope all is still well and bustin yo ases in da gym.
    just wanted to share my experierience with you guys.

i did my first self-injection last night and it was as painfree as i cannot believe did a sustaplex 325 QUAD shot last night.

and it was awesome cant wait for next week.
    since i have a massive phobia for needles i used some ice and a 25g 1" needle.
    virtually pain free

i numbed the area with some ice, cleaned it with an alcohol swab and in it went i did not feel a thing. its ****** awesome hehe

so for any first time users take some ice, a 25g needle and an outer quad and youve got a pain free injection
    stats are as follows :

age 22
    height 1.84m
    weight: 230lbs
    BF: 15%(mainly stomach)
    biceps : 18 ""

let the good times role

gypsy is offline Associate Member
    with a 23g 1.5" and no ice I felt nothing on my first injection.... I was scared like a ***** of needles, even look away when I get my flu shots (no, not talking about when im a kid, last winter.) but pinning is so much easier then I though it would be.

i agree hehe i dont know what the fuss was all about hehe i could take it if someone else gives it to me but i was never able to do it myself. now i cant wait till next week quad is a bit stiff today tho but nothing major.

quad's were very stiff for me too first time, but second time hitting that muscle and it was nothing.

thanks man.... cant wait for the gains to come need to gain 20lbs before end of the year then ill be happy

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Also try heating up the test with hot water or putting the vial under your arm for a minute. Some people have said massaging the site works too. Never tryed it myself though.

will defitintely try heating the gear up next week as it injected very slowly last night

thanks for the input pepper

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    It injected slowly due to the size (25g) Keep in mind with the 1" pins you will need to stick with your delts and quads. These are not long enough for the glutes. always remember while pinning to relax also, this helps keep pain free. did you aspirate ?

jip i did aspirate that was the biggest fear i had but now im an expert hehe cant wait for next injection.

DerrikT is offline Junior Member
    It's amazing how I (we) can be so bad with needles at the doctors and find out it's actually fine self-injecting. I look forward to it now. Worked myself up about it the days before but after I did it, no problems.

bertyboy is offline New Member
    your first ass shot wont hurt much, wait until your first shoulder shot, you will be sore for days lol. Make sure to heat the oil.

hehe still getting there wil be doind quads and glutes for now only. but the delts you can hit with a 25g 5/6(16mm) needle those are very small. also i only do one to two ml for parts like delts/quads glutes you can hit a bit more apparently im just glad that my first self shot went awesome its day nr 2 now and ive got almost no pain left in my quad.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    so when you aspirate you just pull back on the plunger and look for blood. If you see none you inject correct? if you see some you repin in a different spot?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrexxxx View Post
    i did my first self-injection last night and it was as painfree as i cannot believe did a sustaplex 325 QUAD shot last night.

and it was awesome cant wait for next week.
    Wait. How many times a week are you injecting? I was under the impression that Sust needed to be injected at the least twice a week but ideally EOD or mon/wed/fri to keep stable blood levels.

im injecting 2ce a week you can say I started on wednesday so will be doing my next one on tuesday then the next one on monday etc. i havent used gear in a couple of months(8 -9) so i just wanted to start with something simple. then ill move up to equipoise and test E / deca + sust/ test E both including a 4 week dbol kick of cycle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    He's not asking how many CC's a week he's asking how many injections you break it down into? Its kinda important

whahahaha sorry man... 2ce = twice i incject myself twice a week. 1ml a time.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    for maximum blood level stability Sust should be pinned every other day maybe at .5cc's You'll be less likley to get sides that way and probably get better results

so you recon i should split the dosages and pin EOD? okay this is new to me. hehe

HI guys i pinned myself last night gain 1 ml sust325

now from what ive been hearing i need to inject EOD but the only test that doesnt last long is the suspension which lasts 1 day? so how neccesary is it to inject EOD while on sust
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    so when you aspirate you just pull back on the plunger and look for blood. If you see none you inject correct? if you see some you repin in a different spot?
    that's right. you will know if you are in or have hit a vein because as soon as you put pressure on to aspirate you will see blood. if you see a small air bubble on aspiration you are good to go.

another tip for first time to to let a drop of gear/oil go down the pin pre injection, this will lube it and ensure a smooth injection.

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrexxxx View Post
    HI guys i pinned myself last night gain 1 ml sust325

now from what ive been hearing i need to inject EOD but the only test that doesnt last long is the suspension which lasts 1 day? so how neccesary is it to inject EOD while on sust
    ?
    EOD protocol to make full use of the short esters.. you want to do everything right on cycle to make sure you get the full benefits.

Thread Information