Arkanfil is offline New Member

what steroids cycle i should take

hi there everybody
    i would like your advice on going into steroid cycle for gaining mass. what should i take and for how long it should last and what i should take for PCT and for how long.
    am 30 y, 160 Ibs and 5'6 hieght.

i used multiple cycles before but none was completed and i havent taken any since the past 2 month.
    in my place everyone is trying to get as much profit as they can from selling steroids none of them is proffessional.
    the most cycles i took consist of Deca , Sestanon and Boldenone .
    i want to be more pro and gain more mass my target is 190 Ibs, i dont want to continue the way i am right now, appreciate your advice in this matter.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    I will have to say, before you do anything else I would read, read, read and educate yourself. Every question you just asked in answered in the forums. Probably the most important section is the diet section. What does your diet look like?

My previous diet was very bad, the one I will go through now is consisting of 4 meals and 3 time protein shake divided all through the day, must of them are grilled food either beef steak, turkey breast or fish fillet beside salads and vitamins. Protein shakes will be hydro protein before going to the gym, isolate protein between meals and casein protein before bed; in addition to that I take nitric oxide and Omega 3, 6 and 9 tablets.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    First question- why did you not complete the previous cycles? and what are you going to do differently this time to make sure that you complete it? After you answer this we will move forward. Thanks

I didn’t complete the previous cycles due to my study which i have completed already and being busy with construction of my house. Now am totally free with less obligations and more free time to concentrate more in my BB career. Thanks

Great! because if you are not finished you will be wasting more time and money. What can you tell us about your previous cycles; Total time length of cycles completed, frequency of injections and amount taken?

my previous cycles 1st one was in last year Dec and lasted for about 4 weeks and it contained of PRIMOBOLAN 100Mg/MI once a week, TRENBOLONE 200Mg/MI twice a week, Boldenone twice a week and testosterone propionate 3 time a week. i got quite good results out of it but couldn’t finish it.
    my 2nd cycle was in last June and again it was for 4 weeks, and it consist as mentioned above Deca Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate), Sustanon 250 and Boldenone each one with 100 Mg 3 to 4 time a week. The results were excellent again forced to stop as i was doing my exams.

???? can i get anyone advice? please.

Try this on for some size, make sure to eat!!!!!! run 8-10 weeks
    Deca - 400mg/week for 10 weeks
    Sustanon at 250-500 mg a week for 10 weeks
    dbol 25-50mg per week for 5 weeks then stop taking

How does this sound?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Ark you need to research, research and then do some more research. Simply being spoon fed info does nothing for you. Sure it might answer the question you have today but then you will have another one tomorrow.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Ark you need to research, research and then do some more research. Simply being spoon fed info does nothing for you. Sure it might answer the question you have today but then you will have another one tomorrow.
    Agreed. If you truly are serious about a BB career you need to do a lot more research and learn everything you can about everything that goes along with that life style.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    Try this on for some size, make sure to eat!!!!!! run 8-10 weeks
    Deca - 400mg/week for 10 weeks
    Sustanon at 250-500 mg a week for 10 weeks
    dbol 25-50mg per week for 5 weeks then stop taking

How does this sound?
    thanks dear i'll try this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanfil View Post
    thanks dear i'll try this one out.
    Sigh.. GL!

Sigh.. GL!
    He'll need it

Wonder if he even knows how to time his injections or does someone need to tell him that too.

thanks a lot, i do agree with u man about researching and educating my self more and more and that’s what am going to do from now on, yet i needed a new cycle for the time been only which i can get advice about it from people having more knowledge than me. it's a kickoff cycle for me.

Ark that makes no sense. I am just trying to help so do not take any of this out of context. So you are very unfamiliar with AAS but you are going to try this one cycle just because it was recommended? What are you going to do if you start getting 19nor related sides? Ask questions? Sust, IMO, should not be run for less than 12 weeks and do you know why I say that? Slow down and do things the way they need to be done, correctly.

Ark that makes no sense. I am just trying to help so do not take any of this out of context. So you are very unfamiliar with AAS but you are going to try this one cycle just because it was recommended? What are you going to do if you start getting 19nor related sides? Ask questions? Sust, IMO, should not be run for less than 12 weeks and do you know why I say that? Slow down and do things the way they need to be done, correctly.
    Am planning to have an ASS cycle after 2 or 3 month from now as i don’t want to rush things out but asking about the cycle was to prepare myself and know what am going to use once i start ASS again. i do prefer to have information about what i am going to take after the two time failure i had in completing my cycles. i do appreciate your advice and am going to research more about ASS cycles then i will have my final decision on what to use. (The person who keeps asking never gets lost). Thanks bro again.

Research tho.

Read through the steroid profiles, PCT thread etc. The newbie starter pack is great. You still got time and will benefit much more in the long run than rushing into things if you are serious about your BB career.Even it takes another 6months or a year to understand.

Yes as everyone has clearly indicated, research is key and needs to be done. However not everyone wants to just read. Most people like to hear the input that others have to offer as it may offer new opportunity and better results. This after all is an educational board so lets educate and offer advise along with the basic research ideas. The man was asking for ideas on a cycle, so offer your suggestions with an open mind.

Thread Information