MRmagicman is offline New Member

beginner test propi

hey guys,
    im currently considering my first cycle of AAS however i am unsure of what to take and when to take it. I can also only get test propi, is this okay for a beginner or is it better to wait till i can get enanthate ? I am 23 years old and have been training for about 4 years about 4-5 days a week, ive got 13% bf and my diet consists of an semi strict low carb diet but still having high carb days on weekends and about 5-6 lean meals a day plus protein shakes. I weigh about 94kgs (206lbs) after weighing 110kg of pure fat ass, 6'3'' and would like to reach about 100-105 kgs. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

Spend some time in the educational threads. There you will find example protocols suited for novices like yourself.

Come back and layout your proposed cycle and I'll critique it for you.

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    My advice is eat more and train for 1.5-2 more years. When you're 25 ask again. Most of the guys here will agree. There are a number of reasons to wait and only one not to (impatience). You seem to have a good base, make it a little better. I'm not trying to be a prick, your health is worth more than a few pounds of muscle.

im nearly 24 so im not worried about my age being a factor, i was going to use nolvadex , letrozol with enanthate but cant get that i can only get propionate was just wondering if propionate is a good idea for a biginer

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MRmagicman View Post
    im nearly 24 so im not worried about my age being a factor, i was going to use nolvadex, letrozol with enanthate but cant get that i can only get propionate was just wondering if propionate is a good idea for a biginer
    prop isnt sugguested for a 1st cycle because of the regular needles, it needs to be shot every other day or everyday depending on what your like with injections

test e or c are a better choice because they are injected every 3.5 days which means alot less pinning per cycle

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    I agree with Ron on the Test E! WAIT TO GET IT! Possibly look into getting some anavar to take with it before your workouts.

JBarron is offline Member
    If test prop is the only thing you can get it won't kill you to run it for your first cycle. I found it to actully be a good idea, I got really comfortable with pinning by week 2 or 3.

A good thing about prop is it usually does not cause any bloat, and out of all the esters ur least likely to acquire gyno, so for a new user it's helpful to not have to mess with anti e's.

However everyone is different, I'm not guarantying u won't get bloat or gyno. But it's more unlikely with prop.

It's the most potent form of Testosterone next to Suspension. That's why it's normally not suited for beginners.

We like to condone the use of less harsh substances to novices, and work your way up the ladder slowly from there on out.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    prop isnt sugguested for a 1st cycle because of the regular needles, it needs to be shot every other day or everyday depending on what your like with injections

test e or c are a better choice because they are injected every 3.5 days which means alot less pinning per cycle
    I am doing test prop now and it's my first cycle and i inject every day. I wouldn't have it any other way. fukc bloating

not telling the op to do it though as his muscle mass could improve before he starts juicing

hey guys thanks for the help im pretty sure i can get my hands on test e now which is good, i am going to do
    1-12 test e 500mg/wk
    1-12 nolvadex 20mg/wk (maybe to high?)
    1-12 letrozole .25mg/day

and i wanna do anavar just not 100% sure on how much, i think ill try test prop as my next cycle

What's with the combination of the AI and Antil-E?

Scratch the Femara completely.

If you want to keep Gyno under control, utilize Nolva @ 10mg ED.

No need for Var or any other oral. The test will be enough.

Got your PCT lined up?

Thread Information