Thread: Anavar and hcg

progressive1 is offline Junior Member

Anavar and hcg

Although anavar is a mild steroid , it's known to suppress endogenous testosterone production and can lead to lethargy and/or decreased libido if used without exogenous testosterone. My question is: can hcg be used during a 6 wk cycle of anavar alone to avoid those potential side effects and if so, at what dosage and point in the cycle? This is assuming proper PCT (clomid or nolva). Thanks.

progressive1 is offline Junior Member
    Bump

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I seriously doubt that it would be successful. Reason being that HCG is used to stimulate the synthesis and secretion of testosterone via the testes and reduce the effects on the hypothalamus. Which as we are all familiar with the atrophy of the testes. HCG will without a doubt aid in recovery due to a higher level of ITT which in turn aids the HTPA but I do not see how it would prevent those sides you mentioned. It will aid in recovery but prevention, I do not see it.

I would stick with Tribulus and Avena Sativa. All natural and will boost natural production, effectively counteracting the side effects mentioned. Anavar is not super suppressive for most people.

HCG as stated is typically used to keep some natural production going on a cycle with test in it. It prevents a hard shutdown. The theory is that you are much more likely to make a 100% recovery if your testes never decrease production by much.

Thread Information