Sector is offline Associate Member

Oil Leaking Delt Shot

Test E 200ml 1.5 CC shot in my right delt on Monday, 25 gauge 1 inch.

Signifcant amount of oil streamed down my delt, held alcahol pad on it until it stopped. Definatly had the needle all the way in ( made sure to aspirate ) and was injecting in the proper location. Waited 30 seconds before pulling needle out.

Test E 200ml 1.5 CC shot in my left delt on Thursday, 25 Gauge 1 inch.

Lesser amount of oil leaking, still had oil leaking though. Needle was all the way in. Waited 30 seconds before pulling needle out.

What am I doing wrong here? Had no issues injecting my shoulders the previous week. Ive researched the delts can hold 2 cc without much issue. Im only at 1.5 cc.

Edit - Probly not a biggy but the shots hurt twice as much as the first go around. Assuming thats due to virgin muscle.

Doubt stats are needed for this but I have no problem posting them up upon request.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Sounds like the volume of your injection is too much for the size of your Delts. Some would say my shoulders are big but I never go above 1cc in them.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Of topic a little but 1.5 ml is 200mg that's 132mg /ml isn't that a bit weak bro?

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Of topic a little but 1.5 ml is 200mg that's 132mg /ml isn't that a bit weak bro?
    The vial is 200mg per ML. Im taking a 1.5 CC shot twice per week. 300mg on Monday and 300mg on Thurs.

Hawaiian, I am now noticing my shot wasnt centered very well in my delt. Could that have been a factor in the oil leaking? Perhaps if I were to hit closer to the center there wouldnt be any leakage.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Sorry bro my bad the way you worded that led me to believe your gear was weak I do apologise

No probelm pan

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Hawaiian, I am now noticing my shot wasnt centered very well in my delt. Could that have been a factor in the oil leaking? Perhaps if I were to hit closer to the center there wouldnt be any leakage.
    Probably not if the needle is fully submerged. I've pinned post fibers before with no issues.

I'd opt for 1cc and see how that pans out. How fast are you ejecting the needle?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Probably not if the needle is fully submerged. I've pinned post fibers before with no issues.

I'd opt for 1cc and see how that pans out. How fast are you ejecting the needle?
    I am injecting verrrry slow. Not completely by my own free will, the damn 25 gauge takes forever.

Ill try splitting my injections .75 cc. That or I can just stick my quads each once a week. Thanks for the help.

Side question for you, how much do you personally inject quads? Ive heard variations.

Depends on the cycle but generally never above 1.5.

I meant "ejecting" not "injecting". How fast are you taking the needle out. The slower I take the needle out the less oil leaks in my experience.

Depends on the cycle but generally never above 1.5.

I meant "ejecting" not "injecting". How fast are you taking the needle out. The slower I take the needle out the less oil leaks in my experience.
    That could be adding to it. I pull the needle out after waiting 30 seconds but when I pull it out it I only take 1-2 seconds. Ill slow down next time.

Worst thing that can happen when you try to inject too much is a bit of wasted compound and most likely increased soreness correct?

Soreness depends on the preservatives more so than volume but yes it can contribute to more pain.

I never heard of a compound being "wasted" if you inject too much though..

Soreness depends on the preservatives more so than volume but yes it can contribute to more pain.

I never heard of a compound being "wasted" if you inject too much though..
    Oh I just meant the bit of oil that leaks out. Thanks for your answers HawaiianPride, very helpful. Ill lower the CC a bit and pull the needle out slower.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    if you can get some help u could use the "z track" method. Have someone pull the skin of your Delt to the side a little bit then when you 're done injecting they let go the skin moves and self seals the injection

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    if you can get some help u could use the "z track" method. Have someone pull the skin of your Delt to the side a little bit then when you 're done injecting they let go the skin moves and self seals the injection
    Agreed.

Fina Knots

Thread Information