ebenezer howard is offline New Member

first cycle critique

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 180
    BF%: 13
    Cycle Exp: 0
    PCT Knowledge: limited
    Training Exp: 2 years seriously with proper diet.

im going to start my first cycle in a couple of months. im using testosterone cypionate at 500mg a week for a period of 12 weeks. i have ample tamoxifen on hand for any sides and for pct.

it is my understanding that i begin taking 20mg per day of tamoxifen 14 days after last injection for a period of 30 days. does any one recommend adding anything else, i have herd of ppl using clomid and l-dex also, is all this necessary?

any other general comments or advice will be appreciated, thanx

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by ebenezer howard View Post
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 180
    BF%: 13
    Cycle Exp: 0
    PCT Knowledge: limited
    Training Exp: 2 years seriously with proper diet.

im going to start my first cycle in a couple of months. im using testosterone cypionate at 500mg a week for a period of 12 weeks. i have ample tamoxifen on hand for any sides and for pct.

it is my understanding that i begin taking 20mg per day of tamoxifen 14 days after last injection for a period of 30 days. does any one recommend adding anything else, i have herd of ppl using clomid and l-dex also, is all this necessary?
    It's good you're asking questions, but I strongly feel you still aren't ready yet.

2 years of training is very limited. I suggest at least 5 years of a strong diet and training program before juice is ever considered. If more people took this route, more people wouldn't even need steroids because their goals would have been reached naturally..

At 5'11, you can easily be 200lbs if you took heed to the line above^^^

Another factor underlying why you aren't ready is your PCT knowledge. One should know how to properly set up a PCT program before considering AAS.

Oh, you are also young and swimming in natural Test. Use this to your advantage. You'll never be able to make the gains you can now vs. further stages in your life.

thanx for your reply. i fully understand what you are saying and agree that i could get good gains naturally my diet and training are sound, the way that i am looking at it is that by adding gear while all other variables remain the same my result will be greatly increased. it doesnt make sense to me at this point to not add gear.

i no that this is a controversial statement and i dont mean to offend any 1 it is simply my opinion.

i understand there are health risks which can and do happen but from my personal experience i no many ppl who hav used and are using steroids and hav had no long term adverse side effects. i also understand that every 1 is different and just because they were fine it doesnt mean that i will b, there is obviously risk involved, but in my opinion it is not a high risk especially when i sort my pct out.

my mind is not fully made up im still on the side line i could happily put the gear away for a few years. gear or no gear i enjoy lifting and the life style that comes with it so that is not going to change.

could u please explain to me in more detail why it is a bad idea to cycle now? thanx

thanx, that first section on age is quite scary. mabie it would be best to wait 4 more years until it is safer, i def dont want any of that stuff happening to me for the sake of a few quick lbs.

nice 1, at least i now have both sides of the argument. think i will have to put the gear on hold for a while...

are there any tests i can have a doc do to see if i have finished growing ect?

Even if your GP are closed your HPTA isn't fully matured, along with other certain organisms.

Waiting would be the wiser route. This way you'll have more experience under your belt and more time to put on some needed natural growth.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    I am 24 , and adviced to not use steroids , so you little boy, eat , train and rest!

alright il put it away for now then, thanx

Thread Information