Thread: Sick and dizzy

nath78 is offline Associate Member

Sick and dizzy

I had my first jab of a tren a,testp,maserton blend last night,after the inj i was fine,but ive woke up this morning with my inj site really sensitive(wheather its just cos i led on it) and i also feel really light headed and flu like sickness(havent actually been sick..

Was just wondering if its nothing to do with the inj and its just a bug,or ive had a reation to one of the compounds,or ive done something wrong inj wise..

Ps this is the first time ive used any of the compounds above.

dharts is offline Associate Member
    would be really hard to see if u had reaction to one of compinds since u never took any of these compounds. thats why the blends suck i agree with everyone else now take things individually so you know if one thing is causing this

yeah i know i was planning on using tren e with my test e but this blend was all i could get hold of atm..but just wanted to know if this sounded like a reaction or not..

Gamer is offline New Member
    i had a similar flu symptom with test p recently. called test flu. im pretty sure any of those three can do it. together you dont know which did it though

dharts is offline Associate Member
    i dont know about test flu lol. i hear people saying that all the time just dirty gear people are using i think

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dharts View Post
    i dont know about test flu lol. i hear people saying that all the time just dirty gear people are using i think
    It is actually a pretty common phrase. I would ride it out for a few and see how you feel but I have to agree that it was not smart to run 3 new compounds, just cuz it was all you could get.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by dharts View Post
    You can get flu like symptoms with HG. It's your body responding to exogenous compounds it's not familiar with..

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    that blend is great. It is the only blend I ever buy. every time I get test flu, it reminds me of the flu but it never becomes really that bothersome. minor hot/cold/chill feeling a little head congestion, skin is warm to the touch. you may have a cold or something if it is bad. in the states flu season is right around the corner.

I think ill try and ride it out and see how it goes...i feel awsome on test e!dont really wanna walk round like having a cold for 12 weeks! I only have 10ml ov the blend so i will prob switch to tren when its finished,he should have some more in by then.p.s im taking clen also with these compounds,would that affect any of them or is it completely seperate?
    Ive done a cycle of clen with no problem so..

Thread Information