afaran79 is offline New Member

Question Need help for 1st cycle of sustanon

Hey fellows, I'm 31 yrs old with 160 cm height and 63 kg, BF 17%. I have sustanon 250 and masteron 100. This my 1st cycle look like:
    1-10 = sus 250/wk
    11-12 = maste 100/eod
    14-16 = 6oxo + Tribulus or nolva + Tribulus
    I have a nolvadex and 6-oxo in my hand just incase of gyno. Can I need use pct with 6-oxo? Since I use mild cycle steroid and I'm save my nolvadex for my 2nd cycle with I going to stack sus 750/wks(mon,wed,frid) and deca 400/wks for 10 wks then I get masteron 100 eod from wk 1 to wk 10.
    Last edited by afaran79; 09-11-2010 at 08:29 PM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    hello

It seems like you can achive alot more being natural then taking the plundge.

have a good read of this thread, i hope it can help for when you are ready to cycle Test beginner cycle info

good luck

TRT2010 is offline Member
    with the sust and masterone you will need the Nolva guarenteed IMO. The 6oxo will not being enough

Roman2 is offline New Member
    Masteron will not convert to an estrogen compound, and its even used sometimes to combat estrogen in some cases. And at that level of test (250mg/week) you may not require the use of Nolva or Tribulus.

I would see some nice strength gain and some solid muscle from this cycle, given your training is intense and your protein intake moderate to high.

Good luck

TRT2010 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman2 View Post
    Masteron will not convert to an estrogen compound, and its even used sometimes to combat estrogen in some cases. And at that level of test (250mg/week) you may not require the use of Nolva or Tribulus.

I would see some nice strength gain and some solid muscle from this cycle, given your training is intense and your protein intake moderate to high.

Good luck
    i kind of disagree with you on that. Why nto just run the Nolva at 20/20/20/20.. its cheap enough from AR-R so why not. Know what i meen

afaran79 is offline New Member
    °·♥·♡τнäиκчöü♥·♡· guys for the ideas. I gonna make lean bulking for that juice.

Roman2 is offline New Member
    Nolvadex is a sort of artificial estrogen that competes with endogenous estrogen for receptor sites. Endogenous estrogen will have some sort of function in the body, whereas nolva when it binds will not produce that same effect.

By using femara one would:
    1. Hinder the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in the body.... Therefore have more test in the blood stream.
    2. Will reduce the bloat that is typical on test cycles that is due to water retention, and greatly aided by estrogen levels.
    3. More test=more anabolism= more muscle that inturn burns more calores hence reduce bodyfat.
    4. Low estrogen levels allow for a quick recovery of the bodies own testosterone productionl after the cycle.
    5. One would most likely not see that rappid weight gain that is common for high test cycles due to the reduced amount of water retention commonly associated with high estrogen levels.
    6. Estrogne can cause some individuals to sweat more due to its activity on sweat glands. So it might even reduce the severity of acne if an individual is prone to it.

But at the end of the day their is no right or wrong path. Each will work well for different people with different goals.

Cheers

Thread Information