SomeLiveForTheBill is offline Associate Member

Question Energy, alertness and well being with test or other AAS?

Before I dive into this, here are my stats:

Age - 31
    Height 6'2"
    Weight 201 lbs
    Lifting experience: nearly 4 years
    Typical bench press workout: 225 lbs, 4 sets of 8 reps
    Bodyfat: 12.5% (caliper)
    Cycle experience: zilch

I'm considering running HGH Humatrope with my first test cycle, mainly for improved sleep, better well being, energy and fat loss aid. Perhaps I'm wasting my money on the Humatrope. Perhaps the test E or test prop will give me some of the benefits I am looking for.

With the test, I'm obviously looking for muscle gains, but I want to sleep better, to recover faster and to have more energy and focus throughout the day. Is HGH my only option to achieve this or will good pharma grade test give me what I'm looking for? Thanks for any feedback.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    test will certainly give most a heightened sense of well being, its trial and error with compounds for diff individuals. if your planning on using hgh rem you need to run it for at least 6mths to get full benefit. if considering a cycle, just run test e for 10-12wks 500mgs pw. read up on and get pct before starting anything

Yeah, I thought the HGH might prevent unwanted test sides such as hair loss. My mother's father was balding pretty significantly in his older age, though I am not sure when that began in earnest. It seems as though the HGH might promote hair regeneration as I have already began to recede slightly. Running Humatrope with Test sounds like a fantastic cycle (would run hgh for 6 months and the test for 10-12 weeks). But, money is a concern. Honestly, I have the money, but too spend so much of it on an expensive compound like Humatrope is causing me indecisiveness.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeLiveForTheBill View Post
    Yeah, I thought the HGH might prevent unwanted test sides such as hair loss. My mother's father was balding pretty significantly in his older age, though I am not sure when that began in earnest. It seems as though the HGH might promote hair regeneration as I have already began to recede slightly. Running Humatrope with Test sounds like a fantastic cycle (would run hgh for 6 months and the test for 10-12 weeks). But, money is a concern. Honestly, I have the money, but too spend so much of it on an expensive compound like Humatrope is causing me indecisiveness.
    my gfriend and her two brothers started hgh 4mths ago and swear they'll never stop taking it. they feel quality of life has improved massively. money wise, its a person choice

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    my gfriend and her two brothers started hgh 4mths ago and swear they'll never stop taking it. they feel quality of life has improved massively. money wise, its a person choice
    Do you know which compound of hgh they are taking? As I understand it, I might be able to get by on 2 IU's per day 5 days a week with a compound like Humatrope. It's American made and high grade pharmaceutical quality stuff. I'd be looking for the same benefits you speak of with your gf and her brothers. I'm not looking at hgh as a muscle builder. I'm interested in it to restore youthful vigor and recovery/fat loss.

Please tell me what their dosages are and what exactly are they getting from it that they'll never stop? Is it euphoria?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I can't answer for them,

but I felt great even on 4ius/ED.

That, with a little test: no euphoria, but I always felt awake and refreshed, even after only getting a few hours sleep, skin improved, and felt mentally "sharper"

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I can't answer for them,

That, with a little test: no euphoria, but I always felt awake and refreshed, even after only getting a few hours sleep, skin improved, and felt mentally "sharper"
    Damn you make that sound tempting.

I can't answer for them,

Which hgh were you running? Blue tops? Interesting feedback. Some days, you work out hard and then @#$@ happens and you get 5-6 hours of sleep that night. At age 31, the next day is hell for me. It wasn't like that 10 years ago. I would still feel down, but I could get thru my day. Now, I'm pretty much worthless the next day. I'm going to get bw done soon. I'm probably low in certain areas as it is anyway.

My thought is going 2 iu's a day ED or 5 days a week of a high quality hgh like Humatrope.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'm 32, so I feel you.

I'd be less concerned about the color of the top, and more concerned with its legitimacy.

I'm 32, so I feel you.

I'd be less concerned about the color of the top, and more concerned with its legitimacy.

Thoughts on 2 iu's ED of American HGH? At the present time, I do not have access to any color tops.

Thread Information