beingthebest is offline New Member

Synthol Structure to increase peak and size help

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE POSTING NEGATIVE AND UNPRODUCTIVE COMMENTS PLEASE. I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND HAVE MY REASONS. PLEASE JUST HELP ME ANSWER MY 1 QUESTION ABOUT ADDING OVERALL SIZE BUT ALSO PEAK.

I am 5ft 9

Currently weigh 90kg and been training for 4 years.

Body fat 12%.

I have always had lagging biceps and I am going to introduce Synthol to increase the muscle size and stretch the muscle to allow for new growth.

Currently my arms are 17" cold and I would like to increase them to around 19".

After reading Big A's guide multiple times I have decided to use syntherol by Synthetek.

I will only be hitting my biceps as they are the lagging part of my body, especially the peak.

I will be following your guide and hitting the biceps:

1ml per muscle head every day for 10 days
    2ml per muscle head every day for 10 days
    3ml per muscle head every day for 10 days

Now I have a few questions:

I will also be running steroids in combination with the syntherol to increase the muscle size.

I will also be running my 4th cycle:

Week 1-12 test prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-8 tren A 75mg ED
    Week 1-4 dianabol 50mg ED.

I will start the cycle the day I start my Syntherol dosing.

3. How do I add to my bicep peak as I have an extremely flat bicep?

bump

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    add to your bicept head by supinating your curls. isolation type excersises. Preacher curls, concentration curls And honestly i don't think your plan will work. Just my humble opinion

morty is offline Junior Member
    This is the stupidest thread I have seen in a long time

I've read both good and bad about synthol. The good is that when the muscle injected with synthol was biopsied, the researchers found that actual muscle tissue had fill the void created by the synthol injection. The bad is that excess injection of syntol made the muscle look deformed. I hope you keep a log of your progress. It seems that syntol has lost some of it's luster in recent times. I'm very curious to see how it works.

morty is offline Junior Member

smalltime7 is offline Member
    dude at your stats 17" cold is respectable. dont mess up a decent looking arm by being greedy

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    thats really nasty

People need to do there research.

Everyone can look at abuse pictures of synthol.
    Please don't post them in this thread.

I am looking for experienced users who have used synthol. When used correctly it can greatly increase
    Muscle growth when combined with a cycle as the
    Muscle fills the gap created as stated above.

Thus it can create permanent gains. I am not looking to abuse it, just help with the size and the peak.

So if anyone could answer my question above it would be greatly appreciated.

Simply

Morty please don't post in this thread if you are going to add nothing

And look at the size of his arm. Think that falls under abuse.
    I am looking at doing 1 simple cycle of it to shape and add a little more. It would take months and months of synthol use to have arms like that. Probably years of use because that's alot of liquid

And it's ridiculous to just post horror pics. Because there are also alot of steroid abuse horror stories. Jeez

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Many bodybuilders after yrs of training have certain bodyparts what don't match up the the rest IE biceps, this is due to many things but one of them could be that the fascia what surrounds the muscle is to tight and limits further growth, no matter what they do it wont grow because of the restriction what envelopes the muscle, its just to tight.

When synthol is used correctly with a properly protocol and maintenance period you can stretch the fascia and make it more flexible, this is done by a injection protocol and stretching program, it is painful but if done correctly it can achieve good results. I've also seen it mentioned by various ppl that you can stretch a gap between the muscle and fascia by using the oil, this is wrong you cant make a gap between the fascia and muscle all what can be done is make the fascia more flexible by expanding it so new muscle can be grown without the restriction of a tight fascia.

Ive used it and ive adviced many Bodybuilders on using it but I would say its only for the advanced and you should make sure that every avenue has been attacked to make the lagging bodypart grow. Do you know the secret to arm size? its not the bicep its the tricep! have you really tried every training method to make them grow, is your diet right and what exactly is your arm routine?

I have tried everything

FST 7
    Drop sets
    Alternating Supersets
    DS

I know how to diet. Eating around a 700-800 calorie surplus and 1200-1500 when I run a shorter cycle.

Tris are well developed when compared to bis.

Im not looking to abuse Synthol

Im looking to use it to help break through a plateau to allow extra growth. 2" is pushing it. Just 0.5-1" and I will be happy plus an increased peak.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by morty View Post
    This is the stupidest thread I have seen in a long time
    Why?

You obviously know nothing about Synthol if its used correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by beingthebest View Post
    I have tried everything

FST 7
    Drop sets
    Alternating Supersets
    DS

I know how to diet. Eating around a 700-800 calorie surplus and 1200-1500 when I run a shorter cycle.

Im looking to use it to help break through a plateau to allow extra growth. 2" is pushing it. Just 0.5-1" and I will be happy plus an increased peak.
    Have you spent some time or postsed this at Big A's home board? PM.com?

There are lots thats have used it successfully. If you want the full addy of the forum, please PM me.

Do you also extreme stretch after your workouts?

Thanks swifto

Yes I have a profile on Big As forum. I have also read every single journal on his my results section.

All show great results and do not look deformed to the slightest. It is my opinion that you do not have enough oil in one single cycle to completely deform your arm. And if used properly it can have great results.

Have you read all the journals swift?

I've read lots of them, but I wouldnt use it unless I had exhuasted all other avanues.

RP, negatives, 21's, extreme stretching, hitting them 2x week etc...

what are your stats swifto if you dont mind telling?

the only thing i have seen is that alot of the journals people say they have 18" inch arms and such to begin with yet there body fat is fairly high.

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Don't do it man. Sounds like you just need a better arm workout.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    My Bi's were also one of my lacking muscle groups so I had to switch things up. I now do chest/bi's and back/tri's instead of grouping push days and pull days. Without a doubt my Bi's are now my BEST muscle group.

I know you stated that you have tried everything, but have you devoted serious time to each alternative?

I'm not completely against synthol but, for me, it would be the very very very last resort.

what are your stats swifto if you dont mind telling?
    Right now.

5"11 209lbs 10-12%.

Nothing special. I was around 220lbs at a lesser bf% 4-5 months back, but personal problems and surgery have put me back a little.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    this is very interesting as I have considered doing research for my calves.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    All show great results and do not look deformed to the slightest. It is my opinion that you do not have enough oil in one single cycle to completely deform your arm. And if used properly it can have great results.
    The gains from synthol do dissipate after some time unless you're consistently been giving yourself maintenance shots of it.

Keep in mind, it is a very very painful process. Especially the first blast stretch, when injecting like x3 - 4cc+ dispersed through the different heads.

Good luck.

-VM

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    rumor has it Hany Rambod created FST-7 with synthol in mind

Marcus, is the synthol injections painful? Does the lidocaine in the synthol reduce the pain?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    see my pics for any questions weather or not i have earned the right to post here w knowlege...

ok, so there are lots and lots of pros that use synthrol... almost every body builder has used and will continue too...

abuse is all the horror pics you can find by googling the name synthrol....

they are not a good representation of the product in my op...

ok so my bie have just stopped growing pumped they were nintine in a half inches, left bie was just a hair smaller... so number one goal was to shape the muscle, i wanted a thicker bie (more muscle on the out side of my arm ) at 263 lbs and six foot three, low body fat 10-12 persent normally .... i felt that my arms were laging and needed some help - i gave a fair try with advise from a few pros, some even national and world wide winners - all suggested synthrol to add a inch or two... but , specail attention was stated on the shapping of the bie...

so, i put about 60 ccs in arms and have had great results,,, the pain is no dif then injecting test e or c ... i have had to skip a days shots because of soarness... and felt as if i should use less weight in gym on bie day because bies felt very pumped and a little stresssed....

so if you feel you have exhausted all other opptions have at it... just follow the correct protical

btw - i have gained a little under an inch in right arm and an inch in left arm...

I have tried everything

FST 7
    Drop sets
    Alternating Supersets
    DS

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Marcus, is the synthol injections painful? Does the lidocaine in the synthol reduce the pain?
    Yes a correct protocol is very painful, reason being is of the multiple daily injections, it gets very painful when the pressure and swelling starts to build up and your injecting into swollen painful bruises each day and the volume of the injections increase, couple all this with a intense stretching routine and intense arm workout and it does separate the men from the boys.

You can achieve keepable gains once the protocol is stopped if you have done it correctly, the synthol only expands and makes the fascia more flexible its the intense stretching and cycle what you run along side it what will achieve the gains, once the muscle is built it wont just disperse only the oil does.

thanks for that

Marcus300 would recommend to follow Big A's guide to doing the biceps?

or do you personally do it differently to achieve permanent gains?

thanks for that

Marcus300 would recommend to follow Big A's guide to doing the biceps?

or do you personally do it differently to achieve permanent gains?
    Big A's is a great protocol, daily injections into either the top,middle and lower heads of the biceps, do the injections from the side not from the top and to be honest I wouldn't recommend it unless all avenues have been attacked, please post a picture and lets see your lagging biceps?

thanks marcus, good info.

BigRedFromOz is offline New Member

Smile Synthol Use

" Dont Die Wondering "

You have tried everthing for your arms except synthol!

Give it a go & use properly..

Let us know how you go?

Big A, s protocol worked for me and at my age 40(something) with a solid background in AAS use & synthol.
    I have achieved my desired goal.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    This thread died over two years ago let's keep it that way.

Smile Synthol Use

" Dont Die Wondering "

You have tried everthing for your arms except synthol!

Give it a go & use properly..

Let us know how you go?

Thread Information