Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Infinity777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9

    Cycle questions from a beginner

    Right, I've done my in depth research on using steroids and have decided on a simpler 12 week cycle that stacks only two steroids and is cost efficient. It's 12 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate at 400 mgs a week and Dianabol at 20 mgs a day for 4 weeks. But in choosing this stack I've got a ton of questions surrounding my own health that I'm looking to experts like you to for help. 1. I'm 6' 198 lbs, 14% bodyfat, basically an ectomorph hard gainer who has to eat loads to put on any weight. Right now I'm on a high calorie, high protein GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day) diet that's been pretty effective. It's 4,050 calories a day exactly, 41 grams of fat, 460 grams of carbohydrates, 400 grams of protein, and the mass building has been great but I've plateaued hence the need for steroids. My goal on steroids is to reach over 220 lbs while maintaining my 14% bodyfat or lower and benching/squatting 300/500 for reps. If I maintain this diet while on this Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol stack will I be able to achieve this goal? Or will the lactic sugar in the milk be causing too many insulin spikes among other issues? 2. I use Cell-Tech Hardcore post workout with the recommendation 1 scoop, will I be able to keep using this with this stack? 3. When is it best to take the Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol and what portions should I divide the Testosterone Enanthate into? If I'm lifting 4 days a week I take it 100 mg but at what time? Correct me if I'm wrong. 4. On this stack I forsee running into possible side effects such as hairloss, testicular shrinkage, acne, sterility, and gyno. I already plan on procuring Finasteride for the hair loss, as for the testicular shrinkage HCG , acne well... toothpaste, sterility is only temporary, and gyno I use letrozole ? But this will also stifle my sex drive? Do you guys have any better recommendations to combat these side effects? Also for post-cycle stacks, can somebody direct me towards a good link with information on how to best handle this? Once again, I've done my research but I'm still learning and any help provided by you guys will go a long way towards helping me achieve my goals, thank you.

  2. #2
    wormwood's Avatar
    wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Midwestern U.S.
    Posts
    449
    How old are you?

    It;s good that you're asking questions. You have a lot to learn bro.

  3. #3
    Infinity777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    How old are you?

    It;s good that you're asking questions. You have a lot to learn bro.
    26, I'm a sponge

  4. #4
    wormwood's Avatar
    wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Midwestern U.S.
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity777 View Post
    Right, I've done my in depth research on using steroids and have decided on a simpler 12 week cycle that stacks only two steroids and is cost efficient. It's 12 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate at 400 mgs a week and Dianabol at 20 mgs a day for 4 weeks. But in choosing this stack I've got a ton of questions surrounding my own health that I'm looking to experts like you to for help. 1. I'm 6' 198 lbs, 14% bodyfat, basically an ectomorph hard gainer who has to eat loads to put on any weight. Right now I'm on a high calorie, high protein GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day) diet that's been pretty effective. It's 4,050 calories a day exactly, 41 grams of fat, 460 grams of carbohydrates, 400 grams of protein, and the mass building has been great but I've plateaued hence the need for steroids. My goal on steroids is to reach over 220 lbs while maintaining my 14% bodyfat or lower and benching/squatting 300/500 for reps. If I maintain this diet while on this Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol stack will I be able to achieve this goal? Or will the lactic sugar in the milk be causing too many insulin spikes among other issues? 2. I use Cell-Tech Hardcore post workout with the recommendation 1 scoop, will I be able to keep using this with this stack? 3. When is it best to take the Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol and what portions should I divide the Testosterone Enanthate into? If I'm lifting 4 days a week I take it 100 mg but at what time? Correct me if I'm wrong. 4. On this stack I forsee running into possible side effects such as hairloss, testicular shrinkage, acne, sterility, and gyno. I already plan on procuring Finasteride for the hair loss, as for the testicular shrinkage HCG, acne well... toothpaste, sterility is only temporary, and gyno I use letrozole? But this will also stifle my sex drive? Do you guys have any better recommendations to combat these side effects? Also for post-cycle stacks, can somebody direct me towards a good link with information on how to best handle this? Once again, I've done my research but I'm still learning and any help provided by you guys will go a long way towards helping me achieve my goals, thank you.
    1. Post your diet in detail in the diet section. What you have posted here is not adequtete enough to answer the question.

    2. What is in Cell Tech Hardcore? Whatever. Just get some cheap regular creatine powder. Which, yes, you may take on cycle.

    3. "If I'm lifting 4 days a week I take it 100 mg but at what time?"
    Where did you get this idea?

    4. Are you prone to hairloss? Gyno? Do you know much about letrozole ?

    DO NOT begin your cycle yet.

  5. #5
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,995
    Cell tech is basically 10 grams of creatine some ALA and 75grams of dextrose. Cell tech is fine if you wanna pay the money for it. If not buy some monohydrate and eat some dextrose based candy. Just use it post work out with your post work out meal. Read through the PCT section to learn about what you need to do to turn your natural production back on once you're off cycle. What makes you think that you need to stack anything your first time. Just test works great for most.

  6. #6
    Infinity777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    1. Post your diet in detail in the diet section. What you have posted here is not adequtete enough to answer the question.

    2. What is in Cell Tech Hardcore? Whatever. Just get some cheap regular creatine powder. Which, yes, you may take on cycle.

    3. "If I'm lifting 4 days a week I take it 100 mg but at what time?"
    Where did you get this idea?

    4. Are you prone to hairloss? Gyno? Do you know much about letrozole ?

    DO NOT begin your cycle yet.
    1. Trust me, no where near starting, I want all my bases covered before I get anywhere close, my diet broken down is as follows:



    3. I got this idea based on pre and post workout supplements I've taken in the past, I was merely wondering if the same concept applied here as I've never used steroids before

    4. Men in my family are prone to hairloss, better to be safe than sorry I assume, I know Letro is the most powrful aromatise inhibitor out there according to http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=236880 and with a dose of only .25 mg that will 98% of estrogen and side effects that come with it and is apparently tip top for preventing gyno

  7. #7
    Infinity777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Cell tech is basically 10 grams of creatine some ALA and 75grams of dextrose. Cell tech is fine if you wanna pay the money for it. If not buy some monohydrate and eat some dextrose based candy. Just use it post work out with your post work out meal. Read through the PCT section to learn about what you need to do to turn your natural production back on once you're off cycle. What makes you think that you need to stack anything your first time. Just test works great for most.
    Just basing it off this particular novice cycle here: http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity777 View Post
    Right, I've done my in depth research on using steroids and have decided on a simpler 12 week cycle that stacks only two steroids and is cost efficient. It's 12 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate at 400 mgs a week and Dianabol at 20 mgs a day for 4 weeks. But in choosing this stack I've got a ton of questions surrounding my own health that I'm looking to experts like you to for help. 1. I'm 6' 198 lbs, 14% bodyfat, basically an ectomorph hard gainer who has to eat loads to put on any weight. Right now I'm on a high calorie, high protein GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day) diet that's been pretty effective. It's 4,050 calories a day exactly, 41 grams of fat, 460 grams of carbohydrates, 400 grams of protein, and the mass building has been great but I've plateaued hence the need for steroids. My goal on steroids is to reach over 220 lbs while maintaining my 14% bodyfat or lower and benching/squatting 300/500 for reps. If I maintain this diet while on this Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol stack will I be able to achieve this goal?

    I think you're on the right track with your diet. I ate a carb rotation diet on my first cycle Sustanon 250 500mg/wk for 12 weeks + dbol for the first 4 weeks. I gained 25lbs but lost 15lbs during PCT. Keep your diet up through your PCT. The amount you'll lose during PCT will depend on your diet.

    Or will the lactic sugar in the milk be causing too many insulin spikes among other issues?

    I don't know the break down of lactic sugars in milk vs total amount of milk consumed per day. Just watch your body and see how it reacts. The nice thing about drinking milk is that you can stop drinking it if you see negative results.

    2. I use Cell-Tech Hardcore post workout with the recommendation 1 scoop, will I be able to keep using this with this stack?

    Sure, why not? I don't like creatine just because it retains water and I don't look hard and cut. But it's up to you.

    3. When is it best to take the Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol and what portions should I divide the Testosterone Enanthate into? If I'm lifting 4 days a week I take it 100 mg but at what time? Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Split your 400mg/wk dose into two shots per week. With your size you'll be ok with 500mg/wk. Take 200mg or 250mg shot every 3.5 days. The dbol, just take it everyday. I take it about an hour before I workout.

    4. On this stack I forsee running into possible side effects such as hairloss, testicular shrinkage, acne, sterility, and gyno. I already plan on procuring Finasteride for the hair loss, as for the testicular shrinkage HCG , acne well... toothpaste, sterility is only temporary, and gyno I use letrozole ?

    Hairloss, I didn't lose any hair as a matter of fact I started growing hair on my stomach, ears, back. Yes, my nuts shrank but came back after PCT. I got tons of acne. I used all sorts of stuff from benzylperoxide soap, herbal body scrub, dish washing soap, etc. The thing that really stopped it was accutane. Strong stuff, you should read up on it before you look to take it. You might want to see a doc. I never got gyno. I guess what I'm saying is you never know which sides you'll get until you start your cycle. Just watch your body and get ready.

    But this will also stifle my sex drive? Do you guys have any better recommendations to combat these side effects? Also for post-cycle stacks, can somebody direct me towards a good link with information on how to best handle this?

    Do you mean Post Cycle Therapy? For a 12wk Test E cycle PCT with Clomid + Nolvadex. There's a lot of information on the PCT section.

    Once again, I've done my research but I'm still learning and any help provided by you guys will go a long way towards helping me achieve my goals, thank you.

    Have fun bro. You're going to love the way the Test is going to make you feel. i don't mean how you look. I mean your sense of well being.
    Oh, HCG during cycle 250iu twice a week.

  9. #9
    Infinity777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Oh, HCG during cycle 250iu twice a week.
    Thanks pal, really appreciate the input, next step is to procure needed supplements, and refine my plan some more, as for the accutane think i'll hold off on that, i've heard and seen some horror stories with that stuff, my friend was on it in high school and it basically melted his skin off

  10. #10
    wormwood's Avatar
    wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Midwestern U.S.
    Posts
    449
    No offense but I think that your diet is terrible.

    Hairloss is genetic. If you're not prone to begin with...you won't lose any. If you are...it's LIKELY to accelerate the process. I'm not sure that letro can prevent hairloss at all. (Somebody please chime in on this)
    Last edited by wormwood; 09-10-2010 at 11:10 PM.

  11. #11
    Infinity777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    No offense but I think that your diet is terrible.

    Hairloss is genetic. If you're not prone to begin with...you won't lose any. If you are...it's LIKELY to accelerate the process. I'm not sure that letro can prevent hairloss at all. (Somebody please chime in on this)
    I understand where you're coming from with my diet, it's not as well structured as it could be and it has a lot of sugar at wrong times of the day but I work 10 hours a day, have a base weight of about 165 lbs, and basically have to mitigate the bad aspects of my meal plan in order to gain mass. If you have better ideas of how to improve it, please chime in, but for the time being that's what's most cost-effective and nutritional for me on the budget and time I have. As for hair loss I plan on using Finasteride/Propecia
    Last edited by Infinity777; 09-10-2010 at 11:45 PM.

  12. #12
    wormwood's Avatar
    wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Midwestern U.S.
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity777 View Post
    I understand where you're coming from with my diet, it's not as well structured as it could be and it has a lot of sugar at wrong times of the day but I work 10 hours a day, have a base weight of about 165 lbs, and basically have to mitigate the bad aspects of my meal plan in order to gain mass. If you have better ideas of how to improve it, please chime in, but for the time being that's what's most cost-effective and nutritional for me on the budget and time I have. As for hair loss I plan on using Finasteride/Propecia
    Yes WAY too much sugar. Too much whey. Too many processed foods.

    You should post your diet in the diet section bro. There's some really informed people there who will set you straight. Seriously it's worth it to do. Trust me.

  13. #13
    Infinity777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Yes WAY too much sugar. Too much whey. Too many processed foods.

    You should post your diet in the diet section bro. There's some really informed people there who will set you straight. Seriously it's worth it to do. Trust me.
    Will do, thanks for the heads up

  14. #14
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    I think prisoners eat better than that
    Put as much time in researching proper diet and nutrition as you did your cycle
    Hold off on the cycle, learn more

    Good luck

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    The reason I like the carb rotation diet is I don't feel guilty eating poorly one day a week. Yes, I want to look good but man, i need my chocolate cake! LOL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •