Pectorial is offline Associate Member

Oxandrolone capped with creatine ethyl ester

A friend of mine has capped some oxandrolone powder with creatine ethyl ester..

each capsule contains - 50mg oxandrolone and the creatine (not sure dose)

will be running one capsule P/D for 120 days along with milk thistle

143lbs
    27 years old
    BF around about 10%

any thoughts on this cycle?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?

I don't know why anyone would cap with CEE, but whatever.

120 days is too long, man.

27 years mate it says lol..

apparently anavar works very well with creatine.

10 - 12 weeks is usually the case with anavar.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    meant to say height. still early for me.

8 weeks (60 days) is plenty for a var only cycle.

awww 5ft 8 bud... only small aint i.

Anavar is a mild oral steroid but still liver toxic. All the literature I read said the cycle should be between 6 weeks to 8 weeks. I ran mine for 7 weeks 60mg/ed. Worked out great.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Run 2 capsules (100mg/ed) for 8 weeks. It'll be a far better cycle.

Space out the timing. One in the morning. And one in the late afternoon / early evening.

-VM

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Lolz, sounds like a Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical item. Those would sell like hotcakes .

Roman2 is offline New Member
    Capping it with glucose powder would be more ideal, and less messier....

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    depends on cap size i guess.... a 0 which is pretty common is 500mg, so that leaves 450mg for creatine which isn't that much, maybe milk thistle extract woulda been better? lol
    course caps come in 00 - 4 so who knows.

OP-how did your var cycle go last year? what was the dose and length you ended up doing?

spoke to me mate over the weekend hes only using the creatine as a bulking agent.

last cycle went really well.. started with 40mg PD nd increased to 70mg PD for the last 3 weeks. Did a total of 10 weeks.. gained over 4lbs of clean muscle gain and vascularity and strength was mega.

Lost most of it ona mad trip to Thailand though ha...

I got good results with creatine when I was only on supplements. AAS combined with creatine made me look a little round. I didn't like the water retention from creatine. When I did my anavar cycle I didn't take any creatine and I looked tighter and more "dry."

theBONEman is offline New Member
    your friend is actually very intelligent. one of oxandrolones mechanism of action,, is to actually store creatine in the muscle, thats why that other guy said he looked puffy on it, it actually almost doubles the anavar effects, i use it with creatine if im a little to lean, and what i mean is, if i start losing any gains, im very ectomorphic and born with a dysfunctional liver, so i have always been very hyper active, to the point that i must watch closely my diet or i wont gain, ill maintain, its a curse if you want to be big, believe me.

i use var only as a bridge now, ( with creatine ), because case studies have shown very little shut down on any dose 20mgs and under a day, so it aint much, but it helps out a little, i like how it helps to retain strentgh, when i come off my cycle, and it works better with more frequent low dosing, example: 5 mgs taking every 2 hours, at 50 to 75 mgs a day.
    nice post on it.

theboneman.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    The tiny tiny amount of cee in one capsule isn't going to do anything for the body.
    If its 00 capsule it's going to be 650/700mg of creatine which isn't enough for anything.
    It may also hinder the delivery of the var in the blood system.
    Magnesium sterate or microcrystalline cellulose would of been a much better choice.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by theBONEman
    your friend is actually very intelligent. one of oxandrolones mechanism of action,, is to actually store creatine in the muscle, thats why that other guy said he looked puffy on it, it actually almost doubles the anavar effects, i use it with creatine if im a little to lean, and what i mean is, if i start losing any gains, im very ectomorphic and born with a dysfunctional liver, so i have always been very hyper active, to the point that i must watch closely my diet or i wont gain, ill maintain, its a curse if you want to be big, believe me.

i use var only as a bridge now, ( with creatine ), because case studies have shown very little shut down on any dose 20mgs and under a day, so it aint much, but it helps out a little, i like how it helps to retain strentgh, when i come off my cycle, and it works better with more frequent low dosing, example: 5 mgs taking every 2 hours, at 50 to 75 mgs a day.
    nice post on it.

theboneman.
    Born with a dysfunctional liver and taking orals probably isn't the wisest decision!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoltans4 View Post
    depends on cap size i guess.... a 0 which is pretty common is 500mg, so that leaves 450mg for creatine which isn't that much, maybe milk thistle extract woulda been better? lol
    course caps come in 00 - 4 so who knows.

OP-how did your var cycle go last year? what was the dose and length you ended up doing?
    Actually I put all my dbol into my milk thistle caps.. Less pills to sort out daily, works for me lol

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Why is there no test in this cycle???

Thread Information