Thread: day 4 ...wow

fleck is offline Associate Member

day 4 ...wow

I have to admit, after I took my first shot in over 6 years I wasnt overrun with happiness. But that was day 1..
    Initially I thought 300mg of test e would be a walk in the park with no side effects, when I was 23 I had gone down the deca and sus route, as many do in the UK. Then I had no dizziness from injecting, and everything was hunky dorey. Although I only did 2 weeks of it...
    This time around I have trained fVcking hard in the gym, I really have. I havent touched any supps at all, except for protein shakes. I have delibrately left out creatine which I am am going to start mid way through this cycle.
    So day 1 and 2 I felt BAD, I mean i felt tired lethargic, lazy my ass hurt from the jab and I didnt want to train. I thought to myself sh1t. what am i gonna do i was thinking I was gonna feel like crap forever.Then yesterday I was a lot better, I went to the gym and no word of a lie i was like superman. I know all about the esters in test e and how they dont kick in till day 10-14 and I was like how is this happening. My bench had shot up, I looked bigger and my voice was like darth vader..
    haha well......
    Today well I feel spot absolutyely spot on. My shoulders seem to have completely filled out over night i havent trained today which I was looking forward to but i had a lot to do (buying stuff for my holiday in 8 weeks).
    Honestly this stuff is mega its 300mg/1ml. I might even resort to shooting once every 10 days instead of every week because from what I can gather I am extremely responsive to the gear and well i wouldnt want to spoil such a good thing now would I. I think If i shoot evey ten days It cant do any harm, but Il wait to see what you guys think.
    9 more jabs to go and if this carrys on Im going to extremely big and strong....updates tb continued.
    fleck

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No. You should be shooting twice a week, not every 10 days.

You won't "ruin" anything by shooting more frequently, it will only make your cycle better.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I think at day 4 its all in your head. The mind is a powerful tool.

I hear you but If Im making good progress like I am are you sure the ''little is more'' approach might be a good idea?1st cycle en all..?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fleck View Post
    I hear you but If Im making good progress like I am are you sure the ''little is more'' approach might be a good idea?1st cycle en all..?
    What?

I'm not saying "little is more".

I'm telling you what a standard injection schedule is for test E.

What's your complete cycle, stats and planned PCT?

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    If you're gonna reduce your dosage then make the volume of your injections smaller. You don't leave the volume the same and inject less frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    If you're gonna reduce your dosage then make the volume of your injections smaller. You don't leave the volume the same and inject less frequently.
    I see. right well i wasnt sure about this... SO I was gonna shoot every tuesday 1 shot of 300mg, for 10 weeks. So what your saying is rather than upping the time just lower the dosage to say 200mg or 250mg once a week?

Suppose that would make sense but why would that make a difference to extending the ime to every 10 days?

thanks for the comment

Fleck if you do not understand the basics of why there is a recommended schedule for injecting the different AAS, perhaps you should postpone this cycle until you have done further research.

This is not a shot at you, just advice.

ok thanks.

matt77 is offline Member
    I see. right well i wasnt sure about this... SO I was gonna shoot every tuesday 1 shot of 300mg, for 10 weeks. So what your saying is rather than upping the time just lower the dosage to say 200mg or 250mg once a week?

Suppose that would make sense but why would that make a difference to extending the ime to every 10 days?

thanks for the comment

I think you may be in over your head. Test E and C should be injected at least 1 time every 3 days to maintain stable blood levels. Although it is active for 14 days it peaks quick and the starts to decline.

500mg/week is a standard cycle. Injected at 250mg/every 3.5days. So if you want to only do 300mg/week (which is waste IMO) you need to do 150mg 2Xweek.

What do you have lined up for PCT?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    I think you may be in over your head. Test E and C should be injected at least 1 time every 3 days to maintain stable blood levels. Although it is active for 14 days it peaks quick and the starts to decline.

500mg/week is a standard cycle. Injected at 250mg/every 3.5days. So if you want to only do 300mg/week (which is waste IMO) you need to do 150mg 2Xweek.

What do you have lined up for PCT?
    Hey.
    well im sorry you think im over my head doing this cycle. Im not sure exactly what you mean by this. I am in peak physical condition and am strong as heck ripped too. I ve been training sice I was 18 years old. Im 29 now. I ve turned to juicing bro because I feel it will further my progress and enjoyment in the gym. I messed around with gear when I was young doing all orals and sh1t like thatand never really kept any of the gains. As i stated above I was CONSIDERING shooting every 10 days rather than every week because already on day 4 im cooking with gas on this bro and feel it would make sense. At that point worm wood kindly pointed out that to lower the dose, which I agree with.
    I may, or may not do this im undecided. I am very aware the standard dose is 500mg a week lol, but as you know everyone is different and everyone responds to different dosages differently.
    It was something that I am considering to try as I am listening to waht my body is telling me, now if you think im not ready okay but Id rather be precautios.

I hear what you say to keep stable blood levels to pin twice a week, I was aware of that but I dont like needles at all and I thought it would not make a huge difference but as you point out it actually does.

I may decide to try 150mg 2x a week as you suggested.
    For PCT, Iam goin with nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50.
    I may decide to use some hcg If I get shut down, which is a possibility but Il have to wait and see.

Hey Peaches I know your werent having a pop at me but it felt like you thought i was a newb jumping the gun, suggesting i need to postpone the cycle and do more research??!

thanks
    Last edited by fleck; 09-11-2010 at 12:23 PM.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    To the OP,

I feel ya man i just started a cycle of test e about 9 days ago and im not sure about the 3-4 weeks my self it seemed to me at the 4th to 6th day i got some really good pumps and am feeling great im on day 9 like i said , but im also doing dbol for kick start so that might have some thing to do with any how post up some pics i wanna see the progress.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    To the OP,

I feel ya man i just started a cycle of test e about 9 days ago and im not sure about the 3-4 weeks my self it seemed to me at the 4th to 6th day i got some really good pumps and am feeling great im on day 9 like i said , but im also doing dbol for kick start so that might have some thing to do with any how post up some pics i wanna see the progress.. good luck
    Of course it's the Dbol

To the OP,

Who can say man...Ill see what i can do about some pics, for now youll have to believe me! ..
    I hope ya cycle goes well for you, I too have got dbol here but i might leave it till the last 4 weeks. but again would like some advice. I know dbol is usually used as a kick start as you are doing but may be used towards the end as far as I am aware.
    Take care.
    fleck
    p.s have you got any pics??

Fleck I'm not saying your a newb or anything like that. I also did not want you to take what I said as disrespect, thats why I laid it out as I did.

All I am sayin is it might be better if you knew more in advance so you could get more in the end thats all.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    yup yup.. its just the dbol right now.. I still dont understand one shot every 10 days. I dont think 300 is a waste but i think if your gonna run that low of test than yes do 125 every 3.5 days to get mor eout of it. After all isnt that the point of doing a cycle?

Who can say man...Ill see what i can do about some pics, for now youll have to believe me! ..
    I hope ya cycle goes well for you, I too have got dbol here but i might leave it till the last 4 weeks. but again would like some advice. I know dbol is usually used as a kick start as you are doing but may be used towards the end as far as I am aware.
    Take care.
    fleck
    p.s have you got any pics??
    yea if you read any of my post im a huge dbol fan
    and yes im going to see if i can get some pics up here ill pm them to you happy with my results so i hope every thing keeps going well with yours too.
    as far as keep your shot's twice a week thats what i do it helps for a more consitant cycle and levels, i do mine split twice a week monday -thursday if you want to lower your does you can just do the math bring it down some and keep the dose plit up.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    yup yup.. its just the dbol right now.. I still dont understand one shot every 10 days. I dont think 300 is a waste but i think if your gonna run that low of test than yes do 125 every 3.5 days to get mor eout of it. After all isnt that the point of doing a cycle?
    yeh it is ..
    i think i will go 125mg every 3.5 days from now on..
    im not sure what that is in ml (300mg/1ml)??
    anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    yes agreed.

yeh it is ..
    anyone know?
    Just above .4 ml or just below .5 ml however u wana look at it.

.4ml = 120mgs and .5ml = 150mgs

yeh it is ..
    anyone know?

.41ml's

Of course it's the Dbol
    Wait now i don't wanna get in a pissin match or nothing i would think in my case it might be the dbol but this is not my first cycle and i know how dbol makes me feel and i know how test makes me feel two diff., types here so that being said lets remember that every one's body is diffrent seems like he has a planned pct , he feels good so if it's in his mind or not he feels good so..

Alt and F4

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Just above .4 ml or just below .5 ml however u wana look at it.

.4ml = 120mgs and .5ml = 150mgs
    thanks man.

hey peaches by the way, I was in the library the other day when I tried out your avatar(on the computer next to me).. Alt and F4

cool picture. looking ripped
    ; )
    Last edited by fleck; 09-11-2010 at 01:33 PM.

thanks man.

hey peaches by the way, I was in the library the other day when I tried out your avatar(on the computer next to me).. Alt and F4

cool thing.

; )
    That picture really shows off how defined I am!!

yeh it is ..
    anyone know?
    so with me it's the dbol ,with you it must be magic????

lol any how good luck my man.

all the best to you too u guys
    Last edited by fleck; 09-11-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Wait now i don't wanna get in a pissin match or nothing i would think in my case it might be the dbol but this is not my first cycle and i know how dbol makes me feel and i know how test makes me feel two diff., types here so that being said lets remember that every one's body is diffrent seems like he has a planned pct , he feels good so if it's in his mind or not he feels good so..
    I was talking about your pumps that you had mentioned.

I was talking about your pumps that you had mentioned.
    Ok then yea i agree.

matt77 is offline Member
    Hey.
    well im sorry you think im over my head doing this cycle. Im not sure exactly what you mean by this. I am in peak physical condition and am strong as heck ripped too. I ve been training sice I was 18 years old. Im 29 now. I ve turned to juicing bro because I feel it will further my progress and enjoyment in the gym. I messed around with gear when I was young doing all orals and sh1t like thatand never really kept any of the gains. As i stated above I was CONSIDERING shooting every 10 days rather than every week because already on day 4 im cooking with gas on this bro and feel it would make sense. At that point worm wood kindly pointed out that to lower the dose, which I agree with.
    I may, or may not do this im undecided. I am very aware the standard dose is 500mg a week lol, but as you know everyone is different and everyone responds to different dosages differently.
    It was something that I am considering to try as I am listening to waht my body is telling me, now if you think im not ready okay but Id rather be precautios.

I hear what you say to keep stable blood levels to pin twice a week, I was aware of that but I dont like needles at all and I thought it would not make a huge difference but as you point out it actually does.

I may decide to try 150mg 2x a week as you suggested.
    For PCT, Iam goin with nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50.
    I may decide to use some hcg If I get shut down, which is a possibility but Il have to wait and see.

Hey Peaches I know your werent having a pop at me but it felt like you thought i was a newb jumping the gun, suggesting i need to postpone the cycle and do more research??!

thanks
    I mean't that knowledge wise you may not be ready. The more often you pin the less sides you usually get. sending your hormone levels up and down is what causes the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    That picture really shows off how defined I am!!

I had that avatar on another forum and I must have pissed off a Mod with it because they removed it!

Thread Information