JOE2007 is offline New Member

anavar pre-contest question

Hi guys , i'm 12 weeks out from my competition sittin' at 194 pounds , 5'7 and 9-10 % bodyfat . Currently running Test enanthate and boldenone 1ml of each twice a week and i'll be switchin' to Propionate and Tren at 6-7 weeks out ( same dosing ) . Friend of mine gave me a bottle of Anavar 100 caps 10mg and was thinkin' of runnin' it for the last 4 and half weeks up to the show at 30 mg ed ( that would make 33 days ) . Would that be the best way of doin' it ? Also should i stop the propionate 1 week out and Tren 3-4 days before the show ? Thanks for any tips on the matter . My diet , training and cardio are spot on and my goal is to be as shredded as possible . Thanks !

desizon is offline Associate Member
    If possible, double your 'var intake. Many people say the jump from 50->100 is amazing.

JOE2007 is offline New Member
    thanks for answering....so you think at 30-40mg ed would still be worth it ? The thing is expensive and don't know if i can get another bottle....i was thinkin' that even at fairly low dosing anavar would improve my pre-contest cycle . Anyone else ?

Thread Information