Thread: D-Bol question

TRT2010 is offline Member

D-Bol question

so i know D-bol is not testosterone but my question is if i took lets so 30-40mg for 4 weeks will it make my blood test seem elevated. Some say yes and some say no. Justr thought i would ask. I got tested 6 weeks agi at 400 and now i am at 1260 from doing my TRT and i have a feeling my clinic is going to cut my test dose but i want to throw in some dbol in for a few weeks but dont want them to really cut it down.. any ideas.?.?

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    so i know D-bol is not testosterone but my question is if i took lets so 30-40mg for 4 weeks will it make my blood test seem elevated. Some say yes and some say no. Justr thought i would ask. I got tested 6 weeks agi at 400 and now i am at 1260 from doing my TRT and i have a feeling my clinic is going to cut my test dose but i want to throw in some dbol in for a few weeks but dont want them to really cut it down.. any ideas.?.?
    Your right dbol is not test but 10mg dbol has been know to increase test 5 fold.

Dianabol , presently known as methandrostenolone is an orally administered steroid . The basic purpose of dianabol is to increase the testosterone level in the body by increasing the protein level. It is a C-17 alpha alkylated steroid. Low amounts of this steroid, under the proper administration of a medical practitioner and with proper training does not have any noticeable negative impact on the body. This steroid however has a very powerful androgenic and anabolic effect. The effect of the steroid varies from one individual to another. Among its positive effects are the nitrogen balance and the great build up of muscle mass. Among its negative effects are liver, heart and psychological problems.

Answer is yes if you get tested your levels of test when on dbol will be high.
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 09-11-2010 at 02:58 PM.

thats souond like it was copied and pasted right from google though. This is what i have found so far that makes sence to me but again just getting differant inputs and maybe someone knows exactly what it will do..

Lets clear something up. Oral ingestion of methandrostenelone (dianabol ) will not 'ramp up your test', because dbol is NOT test.

"Dbol is a synthetic anabolic /androgenic steroid that is derived from testosterone , but it it not actually testosterone itself. Therefore, taking it will not improve your test levels, as such. In fact, taking dbol will cause your natural levels to decline faster than they would if you were on test alone."

that phrase makes sence but i am still a bit confused. I am also nervouse telling my clinic that i am wating to do some dianabol .. maybe then will just tell me to be carful and thats it and keep my test dose the same

thats souond like it was copied and pasted right from google though. This is what i have found so far that makes sence to me but again just getting differant inputs and maybe someone knows exactly what it will do..

Lets clear something up. Oral ingestion of methandrostenelone (dianabol ) will not 'ramp up your test', because dbol is NOT test.

"Dbol is a synthetic anabolic/androgenic steroid that is derived from testosterone, but it it not actually testosterone itself. Therefore, taking it will not improve your test levels, as such. In fact, taking dbol will cause your natural levels to decline faster than they would if you were on test alone."
    first yes it was from google i dont claim some thing as mine unless it is second i said dbol was not test, 3rd if dbol increases your test 5 fold how would you not think you would have high levels?

those were just quotes from someone who answered my question i a differant forum that i was browsing, didnt meen to come off being a dick sorry..

those were just quotes from someone who answered my question i a differant forum that i was browsing, didnt meen to come off being a dick sorry..
    It's all good man but im just saying i've had my levels tested when i did my first cycle dbol only (i do not indorse in any way) and my test level's where high.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I agree w/jojo, back in the day some would actually use dbol in their pct in an attempt to mimic/piggy back their natural test spikes with low doses of dbol in the am. Actually I think there was a thread about that not too long ago.

i have also heard that it dosnt quite work that way because dbol does not convert into testosteone thus it will not raise your testosterone levels

or maybe im wrong about that caus ei know it does aramatise easily

sorry guys but bump.. can anyone verufy that dbol witll infact make my test levels skyrocket as to not set up red flags for my TRT clinic

sorry guys but bump.. can anyone verufy that dbol witll infact make my test levels skyrocket as to not set up red flags for my TRT clinic
    I have no idea why but when i had my levels tested on dbol it said i was in the high end?
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 09-11-2010 at 11:02 PM.

i already told you that everywhere i look there is differant info regarding it. So unless you actually know and not just copy and pasting stuff in a google search than thats not realy any help.. Not that i dont appreciate you actaully taking the time out of your day and doing it cuse that is nice of you but i can just as well copy and paste what i found to contridict what you put.

ok im good and good luck i told you i was tested on dbol in the middle of a dbol only cycle and that my test was verry high and i know from the research i have done not going to argue my friend i know the research and i just don't care to look for it good luck though any way.

the more i read the evidence ponts more towards what you say. Crazy how some ppl say it does on thing and others say the complete opposite. gd annyoing

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Different chemical guys

when your looking at testosterone levels it is a very specific hormone structure to look for

dbol is a completely different molecule so it will NOT raise your testosterone levels no matter how much of it you have in your system

It will shut you down which will make your test levels actually lower

It will not mKe your test levels 5 times higher or any of what was mentioned earlier

as for the other guys response i was more than likely that when he was tested his natural testosterone production was not shut down from his cycle yet.

so if i take 40mg of dbol with my trt aside form my size being obvisly bigger when they take my blood they would not know i took anything else aside from their testosterone shots

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Different chemical guys

when your looking at testosterone levels it is a very specific hormone structure to look for

dbol is a completely different molecule so it will NOT raise your testosterone levels no matter how much of it you have in your system

It will shut you down which will make your test levels actually lower

It will not mKe your test levels 5 times higher or any of what was mentioned earlier

as for the other guys response i was more than likely that when he was tested his natural testosterone production was not shut down from his cycle yet.
    I don't know about this i know it's derivative of testosterone
    wich means it is NOT testosterone but im almost positive it increases testosterone but heck maybe im wrong maybe we can get HP or Marcus in here i want to know the right info so please by all means some one chime in!

Im actaully surprised they havnt already

Rambo2 is offline New Member
    I always thought it still raises testosterone a little according to someone I know when they got a blood test after taking it.

did threy do just dbol

ok so i got it on a source i would tend to beleave, that um im wrong dbol dose not infact raise test levels as i thought it would still don't understand it but the person i ask has more knowledge in the subject then i,so there you go my bad and i was wrong.
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 09-11-2010 at 11:00 PM.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    ok so i got it on a source i would tend to beleave, that um im wrong dbol dose not infact raise test levels as i thought it would still don't understand it but the person i ask has more knowledge in the subject then i,so there you go my bad and i was wrong.
    Agreed, administering dbol in the long run will end up lowering testosterone production.

Rambo2 is offline New Member
    My friend just took it alone. Maybe he just had high testosterone to begin with or lied.

so in that case i am prob going to be doing dbol at 25/25/37.5/37.5 or i might just do a full 50 for week 4. Im not quite sure yet. I am getting 100 50mg tabs i think tomorrow. What do you guys think? Too much d-bol while only on TRT test doses?

BTW how soft are dbols to cut

Whitecollar10 is offline Junior Member
    Hmm... Maybe the reason for the confusion on this issue has to do with the mechanics of the lab test. Perhaps the testing methods will indicate high levels of testosterone whether they are detecting testosterone or methandrostenolone ?

What you need is someone who understands the methodology of the lab test. Where's a chemist when you need one?!?

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitecollar10 View Post
    Hmm... Maybe the reason for the confusion on this issue has to do with the mechanics of the lab test. Perhaps the testing methods will indicate high levels of testosterone whether they are detecting testosterone or methandrostenolone ?

What you need is someone who understands the methodology of the lab test. Where's a chemist when you need one?!?
    these tests rely on the use of antibodies or LC -MS (liquid chromatography mass spectrometry) to quantify the levels of hormones. These techniques are very specific so there would be no chance of confusing the substances.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol will not increase test levels. No AAS will, other than testosterone .

Beliftin is offline New Member
    No d-Bol will not raise test levels! Dbol will in fact lower test levels.

Thread Information