Primo2xl is offline Junior Member

Question Wow..lol, 1st cycle, never thought i would have to study so much

Ok, Iv been doing alot of reading, studying, and note taking.. The more I read the more I have to ask, but i do try to avoid asking the same thing that every one els is.. If i could find the answers, ill find it but it just seems that there are so manny diffrent answers..

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 185
    BF%: 17% but i will not take anything untill i have it at 10%
    Cycle Exp: bulk, gain as much size and strangth as i can
    Training Exp: 4 years
    diet: on point

Cycle plan on doing

Weeks 1-12 test e at 500mg split "Monday and Thursday"
    Weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg a day + liver5

Im actuly thinking of doing HCG starting week 4 everyand at 250ius every 3 days with a AI. I dont know if i should; bcuz if i do how would i know what im prone to? And if i do, how should i take the AI?

PCT starting week 14: 2 weeks after last test shot.
    Days 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    "If I do L-dex, with the HCG threw the cycle I wont do it in PCT"
    Iv actuly read something about not even doing L-dex in the PCT even if I dont run HCG, especially with test only..??

Im also think of getting Tamox just incase of GYNO, But would i even need it if i were to do The HCG and AI threw the cycle?.. Should i even run The HCG on first cycle?

MrGreen is offline Member
    You already posted this exact thread! LOL

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    wedsrtrtok

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    yeah ive been studying for about 6 months. just make sure your not working your brain out more then your body...

But yeah HCG seems like a huge plus but it defiantly can add allot of complication to the whole cycle and PCT.

MrGreen is offline Member

Yeah, im feeling that im thinking to much about it, but i want to be sure and know what im putting in my body and know what im doing is the rite way to do it..

So should i do the HCG on my first cycle? the reason I ask is bcuz everone say to just run the Test without the Deca for the first cycle, so that i know how my body takes the test, but if i run the HCG with an AI, I wouldnt even get to know then..? I know its better to be safe then sorry but then whats the point of not taking deca with it? Not that im still trying to run the deca on this cycle, its just how would i know what im prone to, with the HCG and the AI on my first cycle..?

Im thinking of getting the HCG no matter what, just incase of side, but should i run it, like on a thread i read, it said to start on week 4 with a AI and run ontill PCT "week 14".. If this is best to do, then how should i take the AI, threw the cycle?

now my PCT I feel is good, but im not sure if I should do the L-dex, sence its a Test only cycle?

Im also think of getting Tamox just incase of GYNO, But would i even need it if i were to do The HCG and AI threw the cycle?.. Should i even run The HCG on first cycle?

I know its alot but like i said id rather have everything down rite.. Not tryin to F my shit up.

lol..Oh yeah I know, i dint mean to repost the same thread, i just wanted to change the title.. idk why. sorry

Badgers is offline Junior Member
    How about doing a test only cycle? Just find out how your body reacts to it before stacking.

Yeah thats what im saying. I dont want to do the Deca but ppl are saying to run HCG with an AI, and thats what im trying to find out, if i should even run the HCG and AI on my first cycle..

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Only if you need to...

ok so only if i need to, is also what im thinking for this cycle... i already know how to run the HCG so how abou the AI, if i need to?.. and what would be better, to start nolavadex if i get gyno and HCG and AI if i get lttl nuts?

fleck is offline Associate Member
    hey,
    well theres a few things id like to advise you on, just a little free advise, act on it if you wish.
    Dont overcomplicate things too much. Test only is the way to go on a first cycle.No need for dbol , keep it low anything from 250-500mg a week. dont let people tell you 250 isnt enough, youd be surprised...you are right to try split the doses into 2x a week.
    I would forget the hcg theres not going to be that much test in you to shut you down if you stick to low(ish) doses. hence no need for hcg.
    PCT keep everything as low as possible. remember its your body no need for unneccessarly high amounts of nolva and clomid for a first time round.
    You will learn how to gauge yourself if you do chose to continue and good luck with what you decide, remember training diet and rest makes up more than any steroid regiment could ever do.
    good luck

Thanks man; sleep and diet are way more importan to me, then running a cycle, any time of any day.. So your saying to keep my PCT doses lower then what i have them planed at? even if i do keep my Test at 500 a week? and if so what should i dose at

O_TownKID613 is offline New Member
    If your taking a slow acting test I would wait 5 days from last injection and than start administering HCG i would do 500 ius EOD if you were taking a fast acting I would say to start taking HCG 3 days before last injection 500 ius EOD worked great for me I got stronger after cycle just a lil bit and held all size

Well i was planning on starting theHGC at 500ius and the backing of to 250ius, but i want to know is, how should i take the AI wit it

Thread Information