baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100

**Mast vs Pimo comparison**

Can we get a debate going about the subject Mast vs primo for use in a gaining cycle, not cutting.

Taking into consideration that the primo i can get is over double the price of the mast.

Im no looking to run a cycle with either any time soon but will be adding one of them when i need to, which may be never.

This question has spurd from my thread "which 3 would you choose" where mast and primo came out on top if money was not a concern.

Anyone who has used either compounds please post up some details of what you found,

Looking for mainly people who have run both and can do a good comparison of these compounds

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Can we get a debate going about the subject Mast vs primo for use in a gaining cycle, not cutting.

Taking into consideration that the primo i can get is over double the price of the mast.

Im no looking to run a cycle with either any time soon but will be adding one of them when i need to, which may be never.

This question has spurd from my thread "which 3 would you choose" where mast and primo came out on top if money was not a concern.

Anyone who has used either compounds please post up some details of what you found,

Looking for mainly people who have run both and can do a good comparison of these compounds
    You wouldn't use either in a bulking cycle IMHO, masteron is for cutting or pre contest it gives a granite appearance to the muscles and hardness like no other at low bf it really does come into its own, its more of a conditioner than a builder.

Primo is a weak compound and again it isnt going create huge amounts of muscle tissue, I have used it many times and for me anything under 1g is worthless but when you combine primo with other compounds in the right stack it can give you some nice lean tissue without any kind of bloat,you wont see lbs but what you do see will be quality, its ideal for cutting or conditioning but if your looking for bulking gains neither will work or I should say there are better options out there.

That pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for your input marcus

Other than deca /npp or tren and dbol i dont see any other compou d that could be added to a 'bulking' cycle.

I would not really want to add nandrolone because of the hard shutdown from it, same with tren.

Thats why i was intrested in these two compounds (mast and primo)

Diet will be the most dramatic thing you can change while bulking but adding masteron and primo isnt going to be of any advantage in a bulking cycle,

Thanks marcus

Maybe NPP would be good,

Run it for a shorter period than DECA and hopefull recover better from it

These are all just considerations for the fucture

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Thanks marcus

Maybe NPP would be good,

Run it for a shorter period than DECA and hopefull recover better from it

These are all just considerations for the fucture
    Npp would be fine in a shorter cycle or just go with test and an oral like a50 or dbol but re-design your diet to suit your bulking needs.

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    Have you considered running eq instead of primo/mast? It seems a little better suited for a bulker.

wnehme is offline Junior Member
    testosterone would be the foundation of any bulking stack..im thinking of running test e 1gram a week and primo 1 gram a week

Thread Information