BigSwol is offline Associate Member

Input or Ideas? Tbol/Deca/Test E

OK here is what I've got going on.

Week 1-4 Tbol 30-40mg ed

Week 1-12 Deca 500mg ew

Week 1-14 Test E 625mg ew

During cycle was thinking of using hcg not sure of dose here, and a dex or l dex at .25 eod for estro control

Pct starting week 16: Not set in stone yet, i dont know if I should just go Nolva/Clomid or if I should run Torem. Also dont know if I should toss in a dif AI like Aromasin ? Im up in the air due to past cycles. My pct seems to go fine, but my gains seem to diminish as soon as pct is complete. Let me know what you guys think? On everything if you have time, cycle, dose, length, thoughts on Hcg during or post cycle, and then opinoins on pct protocol.

My thoughts were that running hcg during cycle will make return to natty levels faster during pct. So then pct could be just torem and aromasin for 4 weeks, mayb followed up by an OTC test booster just for shits and giggles??

Also wondering about prolactin sides post cycle? Would a steady dose of b6 take care of such issues? Thanks in advance, your exp and advice is greatly appreciated.

Anyone?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol View Post
    OK here is what I've got going on.

Week 1-4 Tbol 30-40mg ed

Week 1-12 Deca 500mg ew

Week 1-14 Test E 625mg ew

During cycle was thinking of using hcg not sure of dose here, and a dex or l dex at .25 eod for estro control

Pct starting week 16: Not set in stone yet, i dont know if I should just go Nolva/Clomid or if I should run Torem. Also dont know if I should toss in a dif AI like Aromasin ? Im up in the air due to past cycles. My pct seems to go fine, but my gains seem to diminish as soon as pct is complete. Let me know what you guys think? On everything if you have time, cycle, dose, length, thoughts on Hcg during or post cycle, and then opinoins on pct protocol.

hcg thought the cycle, 250 iu X 2 a week up untill pct,
    run clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    no need to use tore if you are using these for pct, unless you want to replace the clomid with tore
    have a AI on hand just in case

My thoughts were that running hcg during cycle will make return to natty levels faster during pct. So then pct could be just torem and aromasin for 4 weeks, mayb followed up by an OTC test booster just for shits and giggles??
    no run the nolva and clomid even with the hcg, a test booster can be used, but the only real effect of that would be to help with sex drive

Also wondering about prolactin sides post cycle? Would a steady dose of b6 take care of such issues? Thanks in advance, your exp and advice is greatly appreciated.
    you can supplement b6 or a bcomplex if you wish
    Stats? previous cycles
    advice in bold

Thank you sir! Nuff said

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Can we get some stats?

Weight
    Body Fat
    Cycle Experience

Yeah age 34
    Height 6' Weight 210
    BF% Id guess 15%
    Past exp, between 6-8 ph cycles you name it..sd, bold, phera plex, super flex, havoc, hdrol, trena drol..., gear.... 1 cycle of test e 500ew, deca400mg ew about 4 yrs ago, 1 cycle of test cyp500mg ew and eq400mgew about 2yrs ago.

Bench:395
    Squat:395 X 2 knee probs, dont really max
    Dead :435 X 5

I mostly lift for functional strength, not really for bb comps or anything of the sort. My goal is to hit 405 on bench and try to keep my bw at 215-220

Thread Information