Thread: prohormones?

nastyman1212 is offline New Member

prohormones?

I was wondering does any one no if theres any new prohormones out there sence the ban in early 2010 if I have that right..............if so are they any good and whats diffrence in the new and the old

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    I believe This will help you with some questions

***Prohormone OTC Chart***

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Solid View Post
    I believe This will help you with some questions

***Prohormone OTC Chart***
    Did you not read the first two sentences of that thread? It was stated that the following list was BEFORE the big ban and the OP just asked about NEW prohormones.

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Did you not read the first two sentences of that thread? It was stated that the following list was BEFORE the big ban and the OP just asked about NEW prohormones.
    Wow excuse me for trying to help....
    Last edited by Stay Solid; 09-10-2010 at 02:20 PM.

lucyluciano is offline New Member
    Nothing better than SD, HD, EPI.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    That link could still help. All the new PH's stem from all the products mentioned in that chart.

Helladrol, Beastdrol, RPN Havoc, LG Methyl-Masterdrol, AMS 4-AD, LG Trifecta Stack, AMS 1-Androsterone, Iforce Testabolan, EST Hemadrol, Epistane, CEL H-Drol, CEL, M-Drol, XPN AndroXtreme-D, all still available.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyman1212 View Post
    I was wondering does any one no if theres any new prohormones out there sence the ban in early 2010 if I have that right..............if so are they any good and whats diffrence in the new and the old
    I think all the good ones have been banned in the USA.

I heard some companies were trying to make new prohormone type supps but with less sides.....idk if there as good thou

so I looked at that list of all the ph.....im looking for a decent ph with the least amount of side affects.......if any 1 knows of any let me no thanks

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    I have used the tri methylx 2010 and found it to be impressive for what it is. make sure to take milk thistle with any prohormones that you are taking.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    That link could still help. All the new PH's stem from all the products mentioned in that chart.

Helladrol, Beastdrol, RPN Havoc, LG Methyl-Masterdrol, AMS 4-AD, LG Trifecta Stack, AMS 1-Androsterone, Iforce Testabolan, EST Hemadrol, Epistane, CEL H-Drol, CEL, M-Drol, XPN AndroXtreme-D, all still available.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I think all the good ones have been banned in the USA.

There are still products that available that live up to the hype.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    so I looked at that list of all the ph.....im looking for a decent ph with the least amount of side affects.......if any 1 knows of any let me no thanks
    This is just a suggestion but why not RESEARCH? Everyone wants an answer but no one wants to put in any effort for it.

Research these: Helladrol, Beastdrol, RPN Havoc, LG Methyl-Masterdrol, AMS 4-AD, LG Trifecta Stack, AMS 1-Androsterone, Iforce Testabolan, EST Hemadrol, Epistane, CEL H-Drol, CEL, M-Drol, XPN AndroXtreme-D, all still available.[/QUOTE]

Use the chart above to identify which suit your goals..

swamp88 is offline New Member
    hey, im lookin into taking helladrol from &&&&& any one know if its a quality product. ive taken pro-magnon and loved it before but its no longer availble, helladrol appears to have the same chemical.

Rambo2 is offline New Member
    I would say hemastan cause that works really well, but they just took it off the market. Not many out now that I know of that help to much anymore.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by swamp88 View Post
    hey, im lookin into taking helladrol from &&&&& any one know if its a quality product. ive taken pro-magnon and loved it before but its no longer availble, helladrol appears to have the same chemical.
    &&&&&& is good to go
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Zorrin is offline New Member
    In the UK, I've had no problem getting the "classical" prohormones - 4-AD, 1-AD, and 1,4-AD.

A bit about me. I'm 43, been weight training naturally on and off for 20 years, and I'm a chemist. I got interested in prohormones as a first step to Anabolic steroids .

I'm particularly impressed with 1-AD. Because it's a diol and not a dione, it converts at quite a high rate to 1-testosterone . Taking 3 100mg tabs a day gave me fantastic hard, dry gains. Methyl 1-test, which is the 17-methylated version, seems to be very different, with users on here reporting all sorts of sides.

My only sides were a little gastro pain with the first tablet (I was expecting this, and took it with food), and a reduction in libido after a few weeks (4-AD, which converts to testosterone, took care of this). It shuts your balls down as quick as a steroid though, I found.

I gained about 12 lbs in 60 days, and kept most of this, without PCT (I would recommend PCT though).

The 4-AD I purchased was 200mg pills. Due to a mix-up, I received 4 bottles rather than 1, I still have a ton left. I think 200mg pills are too large, I'd prefer to take several 50mg pills throughout the day.

Without Clomid or Nolva, I found that even one pill gave watery estrogenic effects. I take a pill, and my wedding ring won't come off or on my finger due to subcutaneous water.

Now I use "real" gear, but I still have a place for 1-AD. It's not methylated, but very orally active. I would recommend an injectible test base, a methylated oral steroid, but also 1-AD (whether bulking OR cutting). It places little or no stress on the liver, you can add it to anything.

1-test is a fantastic molecule, but it's rather too toxic when methylated (and it's nature is changed somewhat), and a very bad irritant to tissue if injected. I think the best way to get it into yourself is as 1-AD. It reminds me of winstrol a bit, or maybe Turinabol . I find my tendons and muscles ache on winstrol, but found that I rarely ached on 1-AD - and if I did, it was a "good" ache, if you know what I mean.

If you're using oral steroids , there's very little reason not to add 1-AD to your stack. I can't praise it enough. An injectable test base will keep everything downstairs working, then as much oral dianabol / Turinabol / winstrol as you dare subject your liver too. Then turbocharge it all with 300mg ed of 1-AD.

I'd be very interested in 19-norandro-diol if it was easy to find. The dione version can be got, but uses a less efficient enzyme pathway. A decent pro-nandralone would be very valuable.
    I'm tempted to buy 100g of 19-norandro-diol from china and cap it myself

brianpl is offline New Member
    Purus Labs had some good ones but I think they all got banned.
    Nasty Mass - Tren and something else.
    M14-E - M1,4add and Epistane
    Epol - Superdrol and Tren(the newer version)
    Halovar - Halodrol....still sold on some sites

boyoboyo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Research these: Helladrol, Beastdrol, RPN Havoc, LG Methyl-Masterdrol, AMS 4-AD, LG Trifecta Stack, AMS 1-Androsterone, Iforce Testabolan, EST Hemadrol, Epistane, CEL H-Drol, CEL, M-Drol, XPN AndroXtreme-D, all still available.
    Use the chart above to identify which suit your goals..[/QUOTE]

whats your opinion on m-drol hp? iv got some lying about,but i hear different things where ever i look.

recomended doasge
    how long to be on.
    what gains to be expected (assuming good diet)
    what PCT
    is there risk of gyno

Mdrol is the shit.
    4 weeks duration, tapering dosages.
    PCT Nolva 25/25/25/25
    No Gyno in my experience.

Thread Information