_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member

Mast for 5 weeks?

Would Drostanolone Enanthate @ 400 mg a week for 5 weeks be a good idea to finish off a Test E and Dbol cycle? I was initially looking to take anavar to finish off but my guy just got bottles with mast and test and he said it did wonders for him. He also said 400 @ 5 weeks will be more than enough but I am unsure if that is true because of it being Enanthate. I was thinking it should kick in around the time I'm about to go off what do you guys think?

Stats:
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 188
    BF: 10-12%
    Yrs lifting: 3 years, 1 year hard.
    Last edited by _ripp3d_; 09-13-2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: forgot stats.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If this is your first cycle stick with the planned cycle and IMHO you wont see much if anything at all if you did run mast for 5 wks

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If this is your first cycle stick with the planned cycle and IMHO you wont see much if anything at all if you did run mast for 5 wks
    So you think I should just stick with the anavar instead of using masteron ? I guess this shows how much you should trust your dealer lol.

whats the cycle?
    is this your first cycle?

It is my first cycle.
    1-4 dbol @ 50mg
    1-12 Test E @ 600 mg
    8-12 anavar @ 60 mg
    I am currently just about to finish week 6 and am not too happy with the results. I am up 17 lbs but that doesnt mean anything to me because my body has not gotten much bigger, just a lot more cut. I have started eating more carbs too help gain the weight, I am already at around 3-350 grams of protein per day so I dont see the point in increasing that.

I just called my guy asking for Test E he said he would have to order it and it might not be here by the time I need it. He told me he has a blend of 5 tests which I would substitute.

Would it hurt my cycle to switch from test E to below. Or should I risk it with trying to get it in the mail. I mean I live in Canada so I know its not easy getting stuff into the country but I have personally never had a problem with it.

75mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    75mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpionate
    100mg/ml Testosterone isocaproate
    100mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate
    100mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate

You started your cycle without having all the stuff !!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You started your cycle without having all the stuff !!
    Yea because I didnt have enough money for the all the test at the time. It was either buy all the test or buy some and buy my pct. And I am not one to take chances with my pct so I chose to buy it.

Do you think I should get that vial? I mean if its not gonna hurt my cycle its the easiest option for me but if it is than I can either order or see if one of my gym buddies can hook it up.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    That is no excuse. Posts like this never stop amazing me. Here is how you handle that situation ripp3d. Buy what you can now, then WAIT and buy the rest later THEN start. This can only turn out one way, POORLY, you are basically just throwing together whatever you can cuz it is all he has at the moment?

I hope this is a lesson learned. Please do not take any of this as a shot at you but this was one poor choice after another.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    That is no excuse. Posts like this never stop amazing me. Here is how you handle that situation ripp3d. Buy what you can now, then WAIT and buy the rest later THEN start. This can only turn out one way, POORLY, you are basically just throwing together whatever you can cuz it is all he has at the moment?

I hope this is a lesson learned. Please do not take any of this as a shot at you but this was one poor choice after another.
    I know it was a poor decision and I know I fvcked up. But can you help me with choosing something suitable for the rest of it?

Will this be good:
    75mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    75mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpionate
    100mg/ml Testosterone isocaproate
    100mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate
    100mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate

I could run this for 5 weeks making the total cycle 12 weeks or I could do 7 weeks so 14 weeks total. What do you think?

What I would do is I would stop now and run a appropriate PCT and then start getting what I need to do a proper cycle. Switching esters like this mid run is not going to yeild good results.

Best you could ask for is a short ester test. If he cannot get you prop or susp I would abort and reload for a later run.

What I would do is I would stop now and run a appropriate PCT and then start getting what I need to do a proper cycle. Switching esters like this mid run is not going to yeild good results.

Best you could ask for is a short ester test. If he cannot get you prop or susp I would abort and reload for a later run.
    Ok, so forget about that mixture I posted up there? I will ask him about test prop but what about test C?

Quote Originally Posted by _ripp3d_ View Post
    Ok, so forget about that mixture I posted up there? I will ask him about test prop but what about test C?
    Test Cyp is a long ester like Eth, you want prop or susp they both have a half life of 2-3 days. Cyp is like 14-17 days.

Test Cyp is a long ester like Eth, you want prop or susp they both have a half life of 2-3 days. Cyp is like 14-17 days.
    Oh okay. I was confused I thought since I was on a long ester I should switch it for a long ester but now I see what your saying. Thanks a lot man. But I think I may have found a better solution than a short ester. My buddy said hes 90% sure his bro has an extra bottle of test E sitting at home which he may be willing to sell to me. Thanks for all your help peaches.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Either test c or test e will work for your purposes. You have been taking test e for six weeks right? There is only a one carbon atom difference in the lengths of the enanthate and cypionate ester so they have nearly identical half lives. You can finish with either one of them. I would think that either of those would be preferable over sust, or a short ester given the way you started the cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by _ripp3d_ View Post
    So you think I should just stick with the anavar instead of using masteron? I guess this shows how much you should trust your dealer lol.
    You could use the ANAVAR . Even stack it with some testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    You could use the ANAVAR. Even stack it with some testosterone.
    I will be doing my final 4 weeks with anavar and test. Just need to find a test which I can replace test E with or hopefully find some more test E.

Thread Information